Idea Dhoom Macha De

Jassi Elimination Unfair!!

AlphaRomeo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,

Jassi was eliminated on the votes of Contestants....I think thats totally unfari..

How come Babul is not eliminated? He did the same thing... This time he was saying Jassi did wrong...Somebody shld tell thsi moron what u did was wrong..Nobody give a damn on what he sings...He is such an awful singer...

If Jassi is eliminated then Babul should have been.....On the merit grounds...

Also, judgement is unfair ... When BABA said sorry during his performance when he was ill, he was penalised for points..but when Jaspinder Narula said sorry I am emotional she wasn;t and she ended up getting dhoom macha de..

what a nonsense...

What do you say????

Rohit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlphaRomeo thumbnail
Bring JASSI BACK!!!! or KICK OUT BABUL
zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand how u can blame Babul here. he said clearly that he understands why Jassi did it but "tareeka galata tha". remember when Babul was angry he siad he could not sing and he wished to be eliminated. At that point judges pacified him and asked him to sing and he did sing very well. HE DID NOT SHOW HIS ANGER ON HIS SONG WHICH IS WHAT JASSI DID. The judges and janata are not idiots to listen to crap from him. He oculd have said that he was upset and that he wanted to go without singing, why sing so bad on purpose and insult your KALA, like Sharmila said.

WHat Babul did was right, and he had a reason to be angry, he came in bopttom three forever, wheread jassi was upset cos he was not the first candidate in that week, like all the 3 weeks before.

Jasssi's foolishness cost him his elimnation. If he would have sung well then the judges would have definetely kept him back and elimiated Devag Patel or Babul. Last week i dont thimnk jassi was in bpttom three, thats why Channel made sure people understna that someone else could go, which means that there were others in bottom three.

I am not a true Babul fan, but he spoke the truth, wheread jassi played some games.