Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars_shine thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@ neha: Thnx..n dun wrry it is a RoKa FF...I cld never live with myself if i separated them...the current track of the show is reallly hurting me! 😭

@ pragalbha: srry!...but the suspense will end soon....in a gud way I hope! and yes...Ra did think that no one wld ever cancel on him...which is wat made him angrier...n she canclelled bcoz of her parents...sorta to make him understand the importance of caring abt one's parents...i guess....but ya...thnx a lot for the awesummm comments...gr8 dat u write them!

@ RoKa4eva: nice to see u again! glad m keeping u engaged!....n thnx for the gr8 comments! n dun wrry Ra won't do nething to Kas...

@ robina diii: yay! u liked the SKB...i thot it wld suit Ra very well..considering the current track, and his devilish behaviour!n u bet RoKa meeting will b gr8...tho no sparks in the 1st meeting...jus 2 warn u..n thnx thnx thnx 4 da encouraging comments!

😳
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 👏 This FF is so funny......i can totally imagine Raunaks angry face!! 😆 😆

Sias revenge was good.............but whats Raunak going to do now......i take it he called Sia in that room? 😉

When are RoKa going to meet? 😳 😆

update soon!

KayEdited by Kay - 16 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kool... thank u for makin it a ROKA ff, coz i cnt stand both of them bein apart either.... u ended it a such a bad place.... i wonder wat happened!!!
stars_shine thumbnail
@ Kay: glad u like the humour! 😃 .....n RoKa will meet soon... I promise!...n ur rite abt the prediction....read on to find out more! Thnx for the comments!

@ neha: Gr8 minds think alike!...he he he 😉 ....keep reading... 😊
stars_shine thumbnail

Recap: Sia plays a trick on Raunak which causes him to be late for a date, and his date cancels the plans. He gets very mad and warns Sia to watch out. Kasturi calls Sia to her classroom at lunch, and Sia opens the door when....

PART 6:

Suddenly Sia finds herself drenched in cold water. She looks up and sees that a huge bucket of water has just emptied itself unto her. Not only is the water cold, but its also RED! Now, Sia's clothes are wet with red water. She shivers due to the cold, and looks up to see Raunak and his friends laughing at her.😡

Raunak: Well, well, well. So, how do you like my plan guys? Kaha tha na tumse, Ms 2 by 2, bachke rehna.😆

Sia (livid): You! (Shivering) Tum..tt..ttumne....y..y..yeh.... aaah..... mm...main...t..t..tumhe..n..nahi...cho...chodungi!😡

Raunak (mocking her): T...t..tum...m..m..mujhe...nahi chodogi? Bahaar jaake dikhao. Dekhna how everyone reacts to this.

Sia was formerly wearing a white peasant blouse and black jeans. But now, with the water, the blouse has become red, and so have her face and her hands.

At that moment, the hallways fill up with people, who are getting ready to go to class, as lunch is over. Sia steps out of the classroom, and everyone in the hallway laughs at her and taunts her.

A guy: Arre aaj Holi nahi hai. He he he.

A girl: Haan, aur Halloween bhi nahi!😆

Another girl: Jeez, look at her!...Yeh College hain...koi circus nahi.🤡

Sia listens to all this, and runs down the hall into the girls' washroom. She has tears in her eyes. As she enters the washroom, she sees Kas. She runs towards her and hugs her.😭

Kas: Arre Sia...Yeh kya hua? Yeh sab kya hain? Aur why are you crying? Sia? Sia?

Sia (in a defeated tone): Kasturi...woh...w...woh... uss...uss... R...Rau...Raunak ne...(and she explains what happened)

Kasturi: No way! Ohh Sia....yeh...red...Oh no!😲

As she notices Sia shivering, she takes her, wraps her chunni around her and leaves with her.

-----

The next day, as Raunak and his gang are walking down the hall, his friends congratulating him on the success of his plan, Raunak overhears a conversation between Kasturi and another girl.

Girl: Arre Kasturi, aaj tum akeli kaise? Sia kahan hain?

Kasturi (in a heart-rending tone): Woh...actually...kal kya hua na...ke 😕

Girl: Haan...maine suna. Meri friend bataa rahi thi ke uss Raunak Singhania ne Sia ke saath kya kiya. I'm sure she must be really humiliated.

Kas: Haan...lekin...woh....Sia....hospital mein hain.

Girl: What? Hospital? Lekin kyun?

Kas: Woh....Sia ko red rang se allergy hain....and what happened yesterday led to a severe anaphylactic reaction in her body, and she had to be rushed immediately to the hospital.

Girl: Kyaa? OMG!...Woh theek toh hain na?😲

Kas: Haan. Thank god key hum waqt pe hospital pohonch gaye...warna........😔

Girl: I'm really sorry Kasturi. And I hope ke Sia jaldi theek ho jaye. Usse kehna get well soon. Aur tum fikar mat karo, I'm sure she'll be fine.😊

Kas: Thanks! Chalo baad mein milte hain, I gotta get going.

As she turns around she comes face to face with Raunak. He looks at her questioningly, and is about to say something, when she gives him a disgusted look😡, and walks away from there. Raunak is left speechless. He doesn't know why, but for the first time in his life, he actually regrets his actions.😕

Raunak (thinking): Shayad mujhe...shayad maine.....but how was I supposed to know? I didn't mean to.....No way Raunak! Yeh tu kya soch  raha hai? I mean granted you didn't foresee this, but what she did wasn't forgivable either.....Lekin phir bhi....

While he is thinking this, Robbie comes there and seeing the dazed look on Raunak's face he asks:

Robbie: Hey bro. Watsup? Yeh kya? Tere muh pe baara kyun baje hain? 😉

Raunak: Kuch nahi yaar. I'm just...I'm fine...

Robbie: Oh really? Come on raunak. You know as well as I do that you've never been able to hide things from me. Toh chal....spill...

Raunak (in an reluctant tone): Woh Robbie...kya hua ke (And Raunak tells him everything that happened.)

Robbie: Raunak, yeh tune accha nahi kiya. Bechari ladki ko humiliate bhi kiya and now she's in the hospital. I didn't expect that from you Raunak.😒

Raunak: Well, Robbie how was I supposed to know that she was allergic? And I was just paying her back for what she did.

Robbie: What she did? Face the reality Raunak, you have so many girlfriends, so kya hua agar one of them cancelled on you? Isme kaunsi badi baat thi jo tune us ladki ke saath yeh sab kiya?

Raunak (at a loss of words): I just....

Before he can finish the sentence, the hallway begins to be crowded with students trying to get to their class. Robbie says that they will talk about this later, and leaves for class, leaving Raunak feeling confounded.

Later, during lunch that day, Raunak sits quietly in the cafeteria, wondering about everything that happened. Robbie soon comes there, and takes a seat. There is a strange silence between them, as Robbie knows that Raunak sub-consciously regrets what he did, but is too proud to admit that. The silence is broken by a group of girls passing by, who are gossiping about Sia.

Girl #1: Kal dekha tumne? Lunch mein? Oh, man I tell you, that girl was so downmarket. I mean she was just walking out in the crowd looking like a weirdo. Not even ashamed of it. Looked so.....eugh....

Girl #2: Arre aisa mat kaho, I heard she had an allergic reaction to the colour.

Girl #3: Yeah, apparently she's in the hospital, I think St. Mary's. Her friend was sitting all alone in the garden. I feel bad for them both. Bechari. Don't know who they've messed with.

As the girls pass by, Raunak gives Robbie an apologetic look and says:

Raunak: Robbie woh...tu...

Robbie: Dekh Raunak. Maine tujhse subah kaha na. I'm very disappointed in you. Suna tune, woh ladki kaise us Sia ka mazaak udaa rahi thi? I bet she isn't the only one. You're my best friend Raunak, and I care about you, but what you did this time, I just never expected that from you. Woh bechari sirf teri wajah se hospital main hain.

Raunak: Par Robbie....I swear...I didn't......(He can't seem to find the right words to express his feelings, but Robbie gets the idea.)

Robbie: Don't worry Raunak. I'm not angry, just....disappointed. You really failed me.....and Badi Maa. Socha hain kya hoga agar unko pata chalega ki unke bete ne kya kiya hain?

These words bring back the silence between the two, and they sit for a while, just thinking.Soon, their break is over, and both head their separate ways to their respective classes, without saying much. At the end of the day, Raunak comes to the parking lot to find a note on the window of his car. It reads as follows:

"Raunak, don't wait for me after class. I have something important to do. I'll get home late. Dad ko bhi bataa dena. And Raunak, don't worry. I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

See ya, Robbie"

Reading the note, Raunak thinks to himself: Sorry yaar Robbie. I really am. I can handle disappointing anyone in life, but not you. I just hope we can work this out soon, and....I hope that '2 by 2'...I mean Sia...gets well soon.

-----------------------------THE END-----------------------------

Ok guys...that was it for now...will update the next part soon. Hope I haven't disappointed you in the way Ra got his revenge...it was a classic trick....but ended up doing something unexpected!...Thanks for reading, and please comment!😊

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... raunak is feelin bad, im sure he will be nice to sia n kasturi from now on n also can u pls include some robbie n kasuri parts coz ntn is happening wid dem in the show, so hopefully we can read about them in ur ff... lolll!
stars_shine thumbnail
@ neha: thnx....n yes...next part will b what ur looking for 😉 😉 ......finally RoKa meeting...ok? Hope that makes u happy!! 😃
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok Star just caught up with your 2 parts.

Gr8 job again

Wel awwwww Sias in hospital and raunak feeling bad atleast his realised his mistake. Even in the end finally he calls her sia well b4 that 2 by 2 😆
Anyways why do i have a feeling robbies up 2 somethign to teach raunak a lesson. 😆 😆 😆 i'm joking ill only find out after reading the nxt part.
So update the next part soon
Cant w8 4 ROKA meeting 2 happen
nrasheed thumbnail

wow star another dynamic part. fantastic, and i have to say i luv how you are protraying ronauk's character, he's negative yet now he's moving a bit to the grayish area... i really feel for sia, and thats cuase you made me like her from the beginning more then even kas...i've bonded with her attributes...and luv her...

where has robbie gone??? i hope roka meet soon, i'm dying to see how you bring there first meeting, please dont keep you diii in suspense for loonggg okies...

I'm sooo proud of youu, your doing a tremendous job... 👏

😃

waiting with abated breath... robina diii

stars_shine thumbnail
@ RoKa4eva:ya Si'a gng to b fine!...dun wrry....n robbie..welll u'll find out soon enough!...thnx for reading n commenting!!

@PrInCeZz07: THNKS!....ya Robbie is upto something.....u got me there!....hope u like what he's upto!....I always look 4ward to ur comments coz u tell me what u like in each part!....thnx!!! 😳

@ robina dii: 🤗 ....thnk u sooo much diiii....u always make me feeel so gud....i luv reading ur comments!....n wow...m honoured u like Sia!....n more than kAs!!...yay...i personally like her a lot tooo because she stands up for herself nd Kas!......n hope u like the RoKa meeting in the next part.....won't make u wait toooo long! promise!! 😳 ....those words frm u mean a lot!!! thnk uuuuu sooooooo much

luv to all, and thnks again!
⭐️ star