Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

@star, that was soo adorable..i actually really like ronauk like this full of attitude, for when he falls it will be very intruging on how you bring him down off his high horse. and i died laughin when you used james bond and Miss 2x2 for i use to watch kit...🀣and kasturi as a 2x2 really well thought up of...excellent job star, and robbie didnt even notice kasturi😭 oh well tomorrows another day.. cant wait for you to introduce these two...

and i luved baby blues soo cute... awesome job on the description.. waiting for your next part, ohhh when are 2 days gonna be up and you can dedicate your time to this funtastic fanfic.. luved it and i kept picturing the kkhh college  dont keep me in suspense yaar, whats up next????

robina diiii

stars_shine thumbnail
@ Rosy: Thnx for reading n leaving such cute comments!...as far as ur question goes...keep reading! u'll find out soon enff πŸ˜‰

@ PrInCeZz07: glad u like the bond reference....i thot it wld sound really funny..n thnx for the comments!...n glad u like a sweeeetooo robbie....coz i didn't want him to b da bad guy all the tyme... πŸ˜ƒ

@ neha: wait a while...RoKa will talk...n when they do...mmmm.. πŸ˜‰ ...glad u like the 2 by 2...n the puppy face...dat was my fav part 2!...n thnx for those comments!!! πŸ˜ƒ

@ manpreet: thnx for the suggestion! will keep it in mind... 😊 .....nd i mentioned raunak not getting it bcoz he called her behenji...nd questioned her dressing style!..(jerk)!...dun wrry its gng 2 b abt RoKa not RaKa.... 😳

@ robina diii: diii thnx so much for the wonderful comments..gud u got the 2 by 2 ref....but Ra called sia dat....not Ka....he called Ka "behenji"...he he he...dats another reference from a show called "Kyun Hota Hai Pyar"......n will update today....

Thnx a lot to all of u for your very sweet comments. they mean a lot!! Will update 2day...my exmas r over finally! πŸ˜ƒ
stars_shine thumbnail

Recap: Kasturi and Sia almost get run over by raunak's car at St. Xavier's College; Sia gets very angry as Kas sprained her leg because of it; she insists that Ra apaologize, but  the arrogant Ra refuses to oblige; when his best freind Robbie insists, he apologizes to Kas, and leaves before she can respond.

PART 4:

As Kas. stares at the back of guy who almost ran her over, she feels Sia tugging at her chunni.

Sia: Dekha? Didn't I tell you? I always get my way Kas. Lekin...fikar not...I saw how rude he was. Iskeliye bhi I will make him pay.

Kas (not knowing what to say): Thik hai baba, abhi let's go!

After the unpleasant start to their first day of college, Kas. and Sia are now done their first few morning classes, and are walking around the campus, looking for a place to sit and relax.

Sia: Hmm Kas. Tere classes kaise the? I toh loved mine. Too bad we don't have the same morning classes, warna kitna maza aata na? Hum dono phirse skool ki tarah yaha bhi dher saari baate karte aur masti bhi. (And then she keeps talking for a while, and at last says:) Arre Kas, tu bhi kuch bol na?

Kasturi: Arre jab tu chup karegi tabhi toh main kuch kahungi na? Chatterbox! Hameshase. Then suddenly she goes, "Ouch".

Sia: Kya hua? Tera pair na. Tu ruk, main na us Rau....Raunak jo bhi hai...use main kaise sabak sikhati hoon dekhna. How dare he hurt my best friend and not offer a sincere apology?

Kasturi (smiling): Tu bhi na Sia. What was the need to mess with a senior on the first day of college? I just hope woh koi problem na khadi kar de.

Sia: Senior? How do you know?

Kas: Arre aaj class mein koi keh raha tha "Did you see those girls in the morning? So foolish! They were messing with Raunak Singhania. I guess they don't know that he pretty much rules the college. Ab dekhna how he gets his revenge on them."

Sia: Arre fikar not! Main hoon na! Let me see woh kya karta hain. Main bhi use aisa mazaa chakhaungi na ke he will never try to mess with us again.

Meanwhile, in the college cafeteria, Raunak, Robbie and their group of friends are sitting and eating, while the friends keep taunting Raunak about how a freshman girl made him say 'sorry'.

Raunak (angry): It's all your doing Robbie. I would never have apologized if it wasn't for you.

Robbie: Come on Raunak. Let bygones be bygones. Usse teri image to thodisi sudhar gayi na? Finally, after 21 years someone made you apologize for your mistake! Aisa din baar baar nahi aata... (And he bursts out laughing)

Raunak: Haan haan, laugh all you want. But when I get my badla, I will be the one who laughs my heart out. Ab toh woh '2-by-2' gayi, aur uski behenji friend bhi.

----------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------

Sorry guys, this is a short part. But I just wanted the whole revenge bit and the actual stuff they do to be all in one post...And since my exams are over now, I will update that part very soon!

Edited by stars_shine - 15 years ago
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok gr8 part although it was short.
Now i wonder whats going to happen, whats raunak going to do now? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Raunak saying 2 by 2 and behenji freind 🀣
Ok a hope your exams wnt good and you update the next part soon
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey star......I did not realize that you have started an FF!!! Today I saw your update and just now have caught up with all the 4 parts! I have to say very very cute and endearing start!!! πŸ‘

And already suspense bhi add kar diyaa.....in the form of Nandini's secret πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.....Great!!

Actually eventhough you have projected Raunak as a bad boy but somehow I still liked him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Great going.....please continue 😊
stars_shine thumbnail
@PrInCeZz07:Thnx!...n ur gonna ave to wait a bit tosee wat Ra does.... πŸ˜› ...n am updating the next part right now! So hope u like it!

@ Pragalbha:Thnx for reading! And those comments from a gr8 writer like u mean a lot!!! 😳 ...glad u like raunk...he's evil....but no or ong...and hope u keep reding and like it πŸ˜ƒ
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent part... ohhh i wonder wat raunak's badla will be... btw is this a ROKA or a RAKA ff, i was jus wondering!!
stars_shine thumbnail

Recap: Kasturi's friend Sia vows to teach the rude Raunak Singhania a lesson for providing Kasturi with an insincere apology and insulting her; meanwhile, Raunak is mad at Robbie for making him apologize to "behenji" a.k.a Kasturi, and vows to get his revenge on Sia and Kas.

PART 5:

The next morning before classes, at St. Xavier's College:

Kasturi: Chal, Sia. Accha hua, today we are here early. Warna toh mujhe laga kahin aaj bhi deri na hojaye. Tu aur tera make-up! Kitna time lagati hai?πŸ˜›

Sia: Yeh thik nahi Kas, kal toh hum meri wajah se late nahi hue the! It was all that...that...Raunak's fault. Jerk.😑 Ab to dekh, aaj main use maza chakhaa ke hi rahungi.

Kas: Chod na Sia, jo hua use bhool ja. Let's make a fresh start today.

Sia (thinking): Let me agree with her right now, warna yeh Kas. mujhe phir se lecture dena shuru kardegi. I will think of a plan later!πŸ˜‰

Sia, to Kasturi: Thik hai, baba, tere liye, chod diya. Ab khush?

Kas: Bahut!πŸ˜ƒ

At the same time, Raunak and Robbie reach the college. This is what transpires between them as Raunak is parking the car:

Raunak: You better watch out today, Ms. 2 by 2. Tumne Raunak Singhania se pangaa lekar accha nahi kiya.

Robbie: Arre yaar. Just let it go. Maine kaha na, forget about it. Please? Meri khaatir? (And he makes the puppy dog face again😳)

Raunak (thinking): If I don't pretend to let it go, Robbie yeh sad face banate rahega. Chalo, fine, dosti ki khaatir yeh bhi sahi.πŸ˜‰

Raunak (to Robbie): Fine, is baar chod diya. But only for you.

Robbie: Yeh hui na baat!

Later, during lunch break, Raunak is talking on the cell phone, making plans with his girlfriend (one of the many he has) to go out after his classes are over.

Raunak: Oh come on Pooja! Why do you care so much about your parents? Just tell them you're going out with a friend, shopping or something.

Pooja (on the phone): Thik hai Raunak. But you have to promise that you will pick me up right at 4:30pm. Otherwise, I won't come with you.

Raunak: Fine babe. I'll be there at 4:15. Ok?

Pooja: Ok, see ya! I'll be waiting. (Then, they hang up)

Raunak, to Robbie: Yaar Robbie, I'm gonna be leaving at 3:45pm sharp today. So you better be ready then. If I'm late in picking up Pooja...well...that won't happen. So you just be ready to leave at 3:45. No later tha that.

Robbie: Thik hai Raunak. Will meet you then.

Unbeknownst to Raunak and Robbie, a third person has heard their conversation, Sia.

Sia (to herself): Accha, toh yeh baat hai Raunak. Is shaitaan ke bacche (SkB) ko sabak sikhaane ka isse accha mauka nahi milega. You better be ready now, SkB, this is going to be a bumpy ride!πŸ˜† (A Harry Potter reference)😈

At 3:30, when his classes are done, Raunak says 'goodbye' to all his friends and leaves for his car. Upon reaching the parking lot, what he sees leaves him appalled: All four of the tyres of his car are flat!😲

Robbie reaches there about the same time, and seeing the angry look on Raunak's face asks him:

Robbie: Arre raunak kya hua? Chal, you wanted to leave early right? Toh why are you standing out here?

Raunak: Robbie, look at the car!

Robbie (realizing what has happened: Ohh! Par.... yeh kaise ho sakta hai? I mean, all four, at the same time? Subah toh sab thik tha.πŸ˜•

Raunak: There's only one explanation Robbie. '2 by 2'. Yeh sirf usika kaam ho sakta hain.

Robbie: '2 by 2'? Kya matlab?πŸ˜•

Raunak: Matlab, woh ladki...jisne...jisne....

Robbie: Ohhh....jisne tujhse 'sorry' bulvaya....(laughs)....Wow!.... She's amazing!πŸ˜†

Raunak (with an irritated tone): Robbie...you're calling her amazing? I mean, seriously?

Robbie: Accha baba, ab woh chod, and call a mechanic. Otherwise teri woh Pooja naraz ho jayegi.

Raunak: You know what? You're right. I will deal with that '2 by 2' later.

Raunak then calls a mechanic, who comes to the College at around 4:00.

Raunak, to the mechanic: Please jaldi karna. I have to be somewhere in 30 mins. Just hurry up ok? I'll pay you extra for it.

Mechanic: Yes sir, I will try my best.

However, because all four of the tyres are flat, it takes the mechanic a while to replace them. Raunak (getting angrier by the moment😑), is about yell at him, when his phone rings. Its Pooja.

Pooja: Raunak? Kitni der ho gayi. Its already 4:45 Raunak. Tum kaha ho?πŸ˜•

Raunak: Ohh Pooja. Main abhi pohoch hi raha hoon. Don't worry, be there in 5. Ok.

Pooja: I'm sorry Raunak, lekin maine tumse kaha than na ke sharp 4:30 pe aana? I won't be able to go out with you now, I gotta go home.

Raunak: Lekin Pooja. Come on. I said I'll be there na?

Pooja: Sorry Raunak. I really am. But no. (Saying this she hangs up)

Robbie: Kya hua Raunak? She's waiting na?😊

Raunak: Waiting, my foot. She's leaving. Says she's worried about her parents. I mean jeez. Us '2 by 2' ki wajah se, aaj meri kisi date ne mujhse.......Raunak Singhania se..... na kaha hai. Uski toh main........I mean never in my whole life has any girl cancelled the plans....... I'm the one who controls that. Aur aaj? Ohhh (he's boiling up!)....You have really messed things up '2 by 2', and you will pay for this.😑

Meanwhile, Sia is listening to this conversation between Ro and Ra, and smiles to herself, thinking that her plan succeeded.😈 She goes home happy that night, and actually looks forward to seeing Raunak's face the next day.πŸ˜†

The next day, Sia and Kas. are walking down the hallway, when Sia spots Raunak. He sees her too, and his face becomes red with anger.😑

Raunak, to Sia: So '2 by 2'. Just beware now, tumne mujhse pangaa lekar accha nahi kiya. You will pay for what you did.

Sia: Haan, haan. Whatever.

Raunak, and his group of friends pass by.

Kasturi (with a confused tone): πŸ˜•Yeh kya kehke gaya Sia? Did you do something? Sach bol!

Sia (tells her the whole story): Kyun? Like my work?

Kasturi (slightly smiling): πŸ˜›I gotta admit Sia, it was funny. I bet us Raunak ka muh dekhne layak hoga us waqt. But Sia, maine kaha than na, usse ulajhna mat?

Sia: Arre Kas. Take a chill pill. Woh mera kuch nahi bigaad sakta.😊

Kasturi: Tu aur teri sharaartein. Accha baba, ab class chalein?

Later, during lunch, Sia is sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for Kasturi, when a girl from her class comes up to her and tells her that Kasturi is in one of the classrooms on the second floor, and has called Sia there. Sia thanks her for giving her the message, and leaves for the room. She reaches the classroom, and opens the door, when suddenly.............

---------------------------THE END---------------------------------

And that's where I'll leave it for now. Hope you all like it! Will try and post the next part soon.

pragalbha thumbnail
Oh man....star!!!! How could you leave us hanging like that???? πŸ˜†
A very very nice part!!! The dialogs that you have given them are just so natural! I can imagine them actually saying it!!!
Sia's revenge was too good....bechara Raunak!!! I was so surprised that Pooja cancelled on him! I thought all girls will run behind him and will agree to whatever he says!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nrasheed thumbnail

OMG star that was amazing, i luved how sia got her revenge it was sooo, cute....

and your SKB had me🀣 was like a classical name for Ronauk.. you Rock girl keep it up, i luv your humour throughout both part 4 and 5, i luv how robbie and kas find ronak and sia nok jhok really cute.

and i cant wait for your to introduce roka together, i know its gonna be fantastic... total fireworks no doubt..

please update soonnn, i'm dying to see how SKB extracts his revenge.....πŸ˜‰

luved it simply luved both parts πŸ‘

robina diii