Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars_shine thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

@RoKa4eva: sorry yaar...been a bit busy the last few dayz...n didn't hv time 2 update..here goes...

Recap: Robbie goes to visit Sia in the hospital and apologizes for Raunak's behaviour; RoKa meet for the first time.

PART 8:

Kasturi returns to Sia's room, and Sia looks at her questioningly, wating to know what just happened.

Sia: Kas. yeh abhi kya hua? Raunak ka dost......mujhse maafi maange aaya tha? He seemed soo.....😕

Kas: Yeah. So....genuinely...concerned.....😊

Sia: Haan....and he's SKB's (shaitaan ka baccha) friend?😡 I mean....

Kas: Haan, main bhi wohi soch rahi thi. Lekin dekh na hum dono bhi toh best friends hain na? (She teases Sia in order to lighten the mood.)

Sia: Kya matlab? Main kya utni buri hoon kya?

Kas: Nahi. Bas hum bhi toh bilkul alag hain na? Tu thehri 'chatterbox'...😆

Sia: Aur tu, Ms. Silence Queen!😆

And both laugh from the bottom of their hearts.

Meanwhile, in SS mansion, Raunak is sitting in his room, thinking about all of the events of the day, when Robbie enters his room.

Raunak: Robbie! Yaar, where were you? Itna bhi kya kaam tha ke tune mujhe bataya bhi nahi?

Robbie: Woh...Raunak..(He is debating whether to tell raunak about his visit to the hospital, but decides to keep it to himself for now.)..kuch nahi....bas aise hi.

Raunak: Oh Ok. Par Robbie....main....tujhse.....subah...woh....😕

Robbie: I know. Don't worry about it. I get it.

Raunak (gets up from his bed and hugs Robbie): Thank god! Mujhe lagaa....But anyways...you always know what I'm feeling....even before I do!...so we're cool right?

Robbie: Yeah. We always are!😃

The next day, in college, Kasturi is getting on with her day without Sia, but greatly misses her during lunch. She goes to the cafeteria to eat, and while looking for a seat she catches Robbie's eye. He gives her a friendly smile, and mouths a silent "Hi!". She responds with a sweet smile, and finds herself a seat.😊😳

Later, when she is walking towards her class, Raunak is passing by her, walking in the opposite direction. Their eyes meet for a second, and then Kasturi diverts her attention elsewhere.

The following day, Sia is back at college, with Kasturi who is finally looking forward to the day.

Sia: Aaah...wapas aakar kitna accha laga. I can't believe its only been like a week since we've joined college Kas. It already feels like home.

Kas: Haan, but without you, I didn't like it.

Sia: Arre baba...ab main aagayi hoon na? Don't worry. Aaj se hamare college days ki nayi start ok? No jhagda, no shaitaani. I promise!

Kas: Good!

A whole week passes by, uneventful, and Kasturi is glad that everything is calm. Then, one fine day, as Kasturi and Sia are walking towards the cafeteria for lunch, they see Raunak and his friends passing by. Raunak looks at Sia, gulps, and wants to say something but doesn't know where to start. Kasturi looks towards Sia's face for her reaction, but sees a blank expression. This is the first time they have encountered him since that fateful day.

Kas: Chal Sia.

Sia: Huh?...Yeah....chal.

Neither of them looks back at Raunak, who leaves the hallway, a little disappointed.

That day, as Sia is getting her books from her locker, she just closes the locker when she sees Raunak standing in front of her. She gives him a surprised and slightly frightened look, and is about to leave when he says:

Raunak: Um...woh '2-by-2'...main...I mean Sia...I just....(Before he can finish his sentence Sia interrupts)

Sia: Dekho....please...just leave me alone Ok? Mujhe tumse na kuch kehna hain na kuch sunna. Please, just...just....leave me alone.

Saying this she leaves, leaving Raunak standing there all alone. The next few days pass by the same way, with Kas and Sia ignoring Raunak. Sometimes, Robbie gives them a smile, which is gladly returned by both the friends.

EDITED:

A few months of college pass by, and it's finally time for the annual Inter-Collegiate Performing Arts Competition. The whole college is excited about the much-awaited event, as it is their chance to regain their ultimate title of "Best College", which they lost in the previous year to another college after hitting a record high of five consecutive wins. There are posters all over the college for the various performances and auditions: Dance, Singing, Poetry Reading, etc....

Kasturi and Sia are walking in the hallway, excited about the upcoming event, when their eyes fall upon a beautifully designed poster for the dance auditions.

Kas: Wow Sia! It's so pretty!

Sia: Pretty witty chod!....Its dancing Kas!....

Kas: Ya ya!...I know!....You looooveee dancing!.....

Sia: Chal na please??? Hum dono auditions mein part lete hain....chal na Kas.

Kas: Sia! Do you not know me at all? You know how bad I am at dancing! But you know what...u shld definitely try!....Ur brilliant at it!

Sia: I'm not going to do it alone! (And she sulks, when suddenly she notices another poster, for the singing auditions. A lightbulb flashes above her head; meaning use koi idea aaya!)

Sia: Par Kas...u like singing don't you?

Kas: Sia!....Singing...I love singing!.....par meri awaaj...huh...

Sia: Awaaj? Kas...u have the most beautiful voice ever!...

Kas: nah...I mean I'm ok...but...not dat gud....

Sia: Toh...would u audition for the singing?

Kas: No way!

Sia: Kas....if you don't then I'm not going to do the dancing either.....(and starts brooding...)

Kas (knowing how much Sia wants to dance): Accha baba...thik hain...I'll audition....

Sia: Yay!!!! (And hugs her!)

-----------------------THE END-------------------------

Sorry for the short part, but hv 2 go rite now!.....clean my room...he he he....will update wit a bigger n much more interesting part later ...hope u guys like it!😳

Edited by stars_shine - 16 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... robbie can audition for singin as well and can sing wid kasturi, thatll be kool... lukin forward to da nxt part!
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
raunak is regreating now kool 😆 i hope he soon apoligize 😳 gr8 part i hope roka and rasi will b a pair so they can come close 😉
continue soon 😃
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow nice part 👏..and thank god ..raunak ko apni galti ka ehsaas huya 😆...so next part kab post kar rahi ho ??

Manpreet

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwww gr8 part 👏
Thats gr8 Raunaks realised his mistake and Sia & Kasturi ignoring hm 😆 😆 😆 deserves him right.
Awwwww thats sweet Robbie smiling and that at them. Why do i have a feeling when sias going to go in dancing so is raunak and kasturi and robbie going to be together for singing 😕
I dont know just guessing lolz. Update the nxt part soon Cant w8 2 read it.
stars_shine thumbnail
@ moon: Thnx! Glad ur readinf my FF!!

@neha: thnx...n u read my mind!

@*princess*15: thnx a lot!...n luv the word u used "RaSi!"...he he he...sounds funny n cute!...

@ manpreet:thnx...n ya..Ra is starting to improve a bit ain't he? will update next part later tonite!...hope u read n like it!

@PrInCeZz07:THNX!...n ur on the rite track!...gud!....ya i put the sweeet robbie part there coz i wanna show him to a gentleman n a gud guy...bored of seeing him be mean!

THANKS A LOT ALL OF U FOR TAKING TIME OUT N READING N COMMENTING....WILL POST THE NEXT PART TONITE...HOPE U READ IT, LIKE IT, AND COMMENT!lol
nrasheed thumbnail

yikes star, soooo sorry, you posted your part 2 days ago and that was my busiest time, but i'm catching up now with everyone's fanfic. starting with yours totally have me engrossed, and i luv how sia just let bygones be bygones very mature attitude, and it was nice to see ronauk coming around too, i luved how robbie just mouthed hi, didnt actually say it.. very natural... 👏

okay so now here's some interesting roka moments coming up i presume... hope so i luv your writing its just straight to the point, no over describing which i have a tendency to do,(it get repetitive after awhile ) where your writing technique is always fresh... luv it to bits.. tons of luv and keep up the fantabulous work...👏

robina diiii

stars_shine thumbnail
@ diii: Robina diii....always a pleasure 2 read ur comments!....n dun wrry abt being late! no wrries...glad u took time out of ur busy life to read n comment wit such touching words!....ya i kinda wanted Sia to b the bade dil waali...forgive n forget...aakhir kas ki company ka asar hain na? 😆 ...n same goes for Ra...Robbie's asar!...ya...now i wanna start wit RoKa story....tho take it bit by bit..rather than luv @ first sight!...nwayz...didn't get a chancve to update today...was busy watching a movie....mayb tomz!...thnx a lot diiii...u always inspire me to write better so u like it!....thnchu...! 😳 😃
stars_shine thumbnail

Recap: Sia and Kas continue to ignore Ra; there is an inter-college performance competition and Kas and Sia decide to audition for singing and dancing respectively

PART 9:

They reach the audition room, and first up is the dancing. (Obviously for the story to proceed, Sia has to be selected!) And everybody loves Sia's performance, and she gets selected. It's a partner dance, with a boy named Laksh.....none other than our KSBKBT Laksh, i.e. Pulkit Samraat (thot I wld give him a job here since he's currently out of work!)

Next up is the singing auditions, and Sia asks Kas to go up and try out. Kasturi, very timid and scared, refuses. Sia then forces Kasturi to try out by pushing her onto the stage. Kas is very anxious and nervous, but manages to get a hold of herself and sings the following song in a melodious voice: (Its "Tinka Tinka" from the movie Karam, by Alisha Chinoy, a very beautiful song in my opinion)

Tinka Tinka jara jara
hai roshni se jaise bhara) - 2
Har dil main armaan hote to hai - 2
bas koi samjhe jara) - 2

(Dil pe ek naya sa nasha cha gaya
kho raha tha jo khwaab vo laut aa gaya) - 2 
(Yeh jo ehsaas hai jo karaar hai
kya issi ka hi naam pyaar hai) - 2

pootche dil thumke jara
Tinka Tinka jara jara
hai roshni se jaise bhara
Har dil main armaan hote to hai - 2
bas koi samjhe jara
Tinka Tinka Tinka Tinka

Everyone is mesmerized by her sweet and pleasant voice, while Kas is left embarrassed on the stage as they all applaud her. She gets selected also, but is told that she will be performing a duet, with a male singer, whom they have not yet selected. Sia runs to Kasturi and hugs her.

Sia: Maine kaha tha na! Tumhari awaaj bahot acchi hain Kas!...and we both got selected yaayyy! Arre Kas...kuch bol na!

Kas (excited and yet frightened): Woh Sia...I don't think I wanna sing...

Sia: Kyaaa? Kas! You got selected....and you're sooo good! Kyun nahi?

Kas: Woh Sia...in front of so many people...I don't think I can...aur woh bhi duet? Pata nahi who the male singer will be...nah baba....I don't think I'll be able to do it!

Sia: Kas!...Dekh if you don't do it...main bhi nahi karungi! (She turns the other way and secretly smiles)

Kas: Nahi Sia...tu kyun? Please...you have to do it! You're really good, and I know how much you want to dance...(She feels very guilty)

Sia: Toh phir deal....We both participate....or neither of us does! You choose!

Kas (now in a bind): Thik hain Sia...but only for you! (Although she agrees to do this, Kas. is still unsure and apprehensive.)

Sia: Yay!....Thank you soooo much Kas!

That same day, Robbie also goes to the audition room, and auditions for singing, and obviously being the awesum singer we know he is, gets selected, for the duet! He does not know who his partner will be yet, but is told that she is also equally talented. The rehearsals for each performance are scheduled to start the next day.

The next day, after their classes are over, a hyper-excited Sia and a very scared Kasturi head towards the reahearsal theatre for their first session of practise. Upon reaching there, Sia leaves Kasturi and goes towards Laksh. Kasturi, standing there all alone, is now even more scared. She imagines herself up on the stage, and also imagines making a fool of heself! The stage-fright gives her goosebumps, and just as she turns to run away, she bumps into......none other than Robbie!

Kas: Ohh...sorry..woh main...(and she looks up and sees that its Robbie!)...ohhh aap....

Robbie (pleasantly surprised): Ohhh...Hi Kasturi...tum yahan kaise?

Kas: Woh...Sia got selected for the dance segment...so...

Robbie: Oh! Really? Wow..congratulate her for me!

Kas: Yeah...thnx!....She really loves dancing...

Robbie: And...how abt you? Tumne kisi act ke liye audition nahi diya?

Just them Sia comes there and answers for Kasturi:

Sia: Arre Hi Robbie!...Aur ya...Kasturi ne bhi kiya na audition...for singing!...and...she got selected!....after all meri best friend ki awaaj toh sabse acchi hain na!

Kas (slightly embarrassed): Sia!

Robbie (elated): Really? Wow! I didn't know that you liked singing.

Sia: Like? Kasturi loves to sing...but she seldom does....stage-fright you see?

Robbie (now really happy): Ohh...I can understand....I get nervous on stage too!....Waise....in which segment are you singing?

Sia: In the duet....par we don't know yet who her partener's gonna be...isiliye...Kas is a little apprehensive...

Robbie (now very excited!): Really? You're singing the duet!

Kas: Haan woh...lekin main....I mean....

Robbie: Yeh to sach mein accha coincidence hain!....Guess who your partner is?

Kas: Um....I don't.....

Robbie: Meeee!

Sia: Kya? Tum ho Kas ke partner?....Wow..Kas...atleast ab toh haan kehdo.....

Robbie: Ab toh matlab? Kasturi you're not planning on singing? (Slightly disappointed)

Kas (doesn't know how to respond): Woh...actually....mujhe...

Robbie and Sia together: No ways Kasturi!...You have to perform!...Please??? (And both give her the puppy dog look, which after all, who could refuse??)

Kas. (in a low and yet slightly happy voice): Thik hain...fine...YES!

------------------------------THE END----------------------------------

Ok..so dats where I leave it for now...hope u liked it!...I'm sure most of you guessed that this was going to happen....but I had to find a way for RoKa to get to know each other!....THNX!!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me first...just caught up wid the entire FF...Must say.......It is fabulous!!!
You deserve 👏 Edited by livelygal - 16 years ago