Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^OMG WD!! You're onlinee!!! Am I dreaming? I hope you havent forgotten your bachaaaaaaa!
annu08 thumbnail
sorry sorry iam very much late in posting my comments
now days iam going vry busy and i wanted to leavee my comment with relaxed mind
the part was mindblowing the expressions of emotions of robbie kasturi was fantastic the way he said mans thing that man can not love so easily that part was my fasvourte how you know about man's feelings i just loved tgat
phone conversation was also threaening very eontional packed part
Is this Barr actually in the whole ff only barr and antha could be to sperate them so it is man it could be
it is very easy to predict really he changed his game planthat he is not going to do anyhing to robbie but sntch kasturi from him
then he must kasturi's deewnana

brilliant part loved it very much and update very vwery soon
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Diiiii

Im so sorry im late commenting on this part

Its starting to get interesting now......i love Robbies attitude, he is a man a real fighter he will take on the world to protect Kasturi from anything and everything.......its a bit like the poor Robbie in the serial ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Diii your great with describing emotions and feelings......you managed to pen down Robbies emotions and struggle so well in this part and Kasturis helplessness.....fantastic

i cant bear to see RoKa suffer anymore diii...........lets find this caller and beat them to a pulp! lol

really looking forward to see who this caller is.......whoever it is sure has some guts to challenge Robbie

waiitng to find out waht happens next

Kay
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi

i love the way u expressed robbie's feelings after knowing about the blank call.

i love the comparison of kasturi's feeling to aa deer caught in a car's headlights in the middle of the road ready to be road kill.i enjoy reading that.

when a man does fall in love he takes his heart in his hand and literally gives it to the women that he loves.so true lol

when i'm standing over your dead body and kasturi is weeping at your feet.belive me don't even want to read this type of heart breaking thoughts.

yet another fantastic part.i love reading it.thanks
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanNO1

Hey,

hope u remember me it's like ages when i heared about u no emails no ph calls no msg nothing from ur side as yet that is hurting for me well hope u and ur family are doing fine. sorry i am not commenting in wisper oftenly coz i have been so busy in household chores but i will start updating my comment regularly in wisper.well i've been doing quite alright.soooo u reached part 40 many many congratulation from my side hope u reached part 100 as my best wishes always with u keep it up and i have to read all remaining part       

well i have saw so many new members out there so my Hi too All new members.......and hug and kisses to all my frnds                              

hey Kiddo...how goes it, and yeah its been ages, infact alot of the old members are gone now, so its been hard to keep intouch, I myself had left I-F since sept, and didnt come back till mid dec. so a huge welcome back..to you.... and yeah i totally understand life being busy for you, imagine how hectic it is for me...???? so i know you'll understand why i havent kept in touch..thanks for the wishes...and same to you kiddo, hoping life give you nothing but the best where you may go...
mimi0295 thumbnail

-

Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu08

sorry sorry iam very much late in posting my comments /no need to to apologize annu, i totally understand....

now days iam going vry busy and i wanted to leavee my comment with relaxed mind/ oh yeah i to only like to comment on fanfics, in a relaxed quiet atmosphere, that way its fair to the writer and me tooo๐Ÿ˜ƒ and this time of the year is sooo hectic..so totally understand and agree annuuu

the part was mindblowing the expressions of emotions of robbie kasturi was fantastic the way he said mans thing that man can not love so easily that part was my fasvourte how you know about man's feelings i just loved tgat/ ohhhh right on thanxs so much for mention robbie's feeling, i'm glad that you liked it...for me too that was a really hard part to write๐Ÿ˜ณ 
phone conversation was also threaening very eontional packed part
Is this Barr actually in the whole ff only barr and antha could be to sperate them so it is man it could be
it is very easy to predict really he changed his game planthat he is not going to do anyhing to robbie but sntch kasturi from him
then he must kasturi's deewnana
 yeah i know everyone thinks it barr but i think you all will be shocked to see what i have planned and who it is in the end. ohhhh i really hope sooo... 
brilliant part loved it very much and update very vwery soon/ thanks soo much for the kind words yet again, i know that all the people that comment on whispers are all wayyyyy to kind..but yet your praise means the world thank..take care diiiii

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Hey Diiiii

Im so sorry im late commenting on this part/ ohhh hey kayyy no worries i totally understand,, its a very busy time for alot of us..๐Ÿ˜ƒthough have to admit do miss you around here..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its starting to get interesting now......i love Robbies attitude, he is a man a real fighter he will take on the world to protect Kasturi from anything and everything.......its a bit like the poor Robbie in the serial ๐Ÿ˜ญ/ yeah soo true, Robbie is right now suffering like in the show...but soon it will be all over and robbie will ge4 his happily ever after, for if anyone deserves one its the character Robbie...

Diii your great with describing emotions and feelings......you managed to pen down Robbies emotions and struggle so well in this part and Kasturis helplessness.....fantastic
 awww this is just soo awesome, i'm like over the moon and back to read that the emotions i wanted to pen down came across to you...you've got me all energized for writing the next part Kay thanks a ton...(and i feel like broken record but like mimi said there are no replacement for the words thank you...
i cant bear to see RoKa suffer anymore diii...........lets find this caller and beat them to a pulp! lol
 ohhh i'm totally game for that...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†lets bring it on...promise next part will clear it up....or max in 2 parts depending on the length of the parts...i hope i can surprise you (but i highly doubt it, cause i see alot of similarities in our tastes..๐Ÿ˜†)with what i have planned...take care luv di
really looking forward to see who this caller is.......whoever it is sure has some guts to challenge Robbie

waiitng to find out waht happens next

Kay

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbii

hi / hiya shumiii

i love the way u expressed robbie's feelings after knowing about the blank call./ aww glad that i was able to please you with that part..(i luved writing that part out)

i love the comparison of kasturi's feeling to aa deer caught in a car's headlights in the middle of the road ready to be road kill.i enjoy reading that./ again a huge thank you for lending me your time shumi and yeah that comparison is sometimes how i feel about the show, robbie just happened to capture kasturi's heart soo fast in the beginning and she didnt have a choice but to fall in luv with him but now the show has totally lost it..uggggg๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญnow i wish everyone in this show would become roadkill except roka...๐Ÿ˜†

when a man does fall in love he takes his heart in his hand and literally gives it to the women that he loves.so true lol/ glad you agree!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
when i'm standing over your dead body and kasturi is weeping at your feet.belive me don't even want to read this type of heart breaking thoughts./ yeah that was just the caller venting his disgust for roka..i know that will never happen.thanks shumi for your comments, always a pleasure to read from you take care

yet another fantastic part.i love reading it.thanks

Hey Dii,
where r u? I havent seen u for a while
Hope everything is ok