nrasheed thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cutykoo20

part 39

oh roka wedding cards done
oh y kasturi doing this to him
oh u described his feeling really well
whoz call is this

yup the wedding is on...the cards are picked... now i need to think of a date. wait and you shall find out soon..who the caller is...wont be a huge surprise ..πŸ˜†thanks for dropping by...

part 40
oh wow great roka intense scene
whoz this caller wat an irritating cahracter damn
plz reveal him/her nad make roka one

nice to know you liked their intense scene...yeah soon roka will be one..dont worry..πŸ˜ƒEdited by nrasheed - 15 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Twinkle_Shine*

Me 6th!
WOW this is an amazing update Robina Dii!/ awww thanks alot for saying that Samiya....means alot, i updated this part at like 3 in the morning...so personally i wasnt too happy with the part i thought it was a bit cheezyπŸ˜†

That caller is a prick!/ totally agree a prick of the worst kind of order imaginable..
butters guy like!
jokes apart...I really hope nothing happens to RoKa...Robbie's so funny with his words!
haha coward....

naaaaa nothing will happen roka, that would totally be boring...thanks for your comments..means alot...take care....di
Samiya

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

NO NO NO! You promised you'd tell me when you updated!!! :'(
This is not done diiiiiiiiii!!!!!

awww jeeze sunshine i updated like at 3 in the morning,.... and was totally beat..sooo sowwiiiiii....hope you can forgive your diiii 😳😳😳 and seriously i wasnt too happy with this part, i felt it was wayyy over the top...sorry to let you down.πŸ₯±
OMG i cant believe i almost missed this part!
Aww i felt so bad for Robbie 😭, you conveyed his emotions perfectly πŸ‘
i really want to know who the caller is!
Maybe Robbie could get help from his dad and uncle - what actually happened to them after the Barr incident.
Im glad that Robbie stood his ground and Kas didnt get a chance to cover it up.
this part was wonderfully written! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
cant wait for the next part

Aaliyah

oh BTW when are you planning on updating Dastak Dil Se - i really want to read about Tanu and Diya's fight, im becoming a bit obessed but i think it will be hilarious and i can picture it in my head πŸ˜† 
Edited by AH01 - 15 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
Hey diii! Just got back from my aunt's house! I've read the part already there... hehe, sorry I was just too excited! I'll reserve this spot for my comments-which will be long, so be ready for it!

Edited:

My thoughts:

Ohh diiiii- the way you described Robbie's pain just brought tears in my eyes!! I was at my aunt's house, and I decided that I couldnt wait any longer, so I read this part. But I began to cry... and now I think everyone thinks I've gone mad!!! But dii- reading how Robbie was feeling.. my GOD you should definately consider writing as a career diiii! I am speechless! It was brilliant! I could just picture him... on his knees...  trying not to cry! Aweeee... 😭 I'm mentally attached to Robbie in your FF diii.. I could feel his pain!!
And since you said it was okay to quote you, I'm gonna do that again:

He pulled kasturi back but held her soft hand in his not letting go, not knowing if he could let go of her hand even if he tried and he sighed and said: kasturi, kasturi I dont think you realize that i can not loose you again, and survive. For some people their day starts with the sun breaking the darkness, but for me my day starts when i see you. If your going to leave me, then this time your going to have to kill me first, i've lived without you already and its unbearable, i dont care to live like that again. Kasturi, I dont know what love is for women, how you girls feel love how you measure it, but i will tell you for man love doesnt happen easily, we dont like feeling vulnerable, or soft, men dont have a natural instinct to wear their heart's on their sleeves, but when a man does fall in love he takes his heart in his hand and literally gives it to the women that he loves, and when we do that, its our way of saying now you can break me, you can hurt me and i will bleed. 

Diii that part just had me bawling my eyes out!!! I've never cried like that reading an FF!!!! 😭 And the way you described Kasturi's fears of losing the love of her life.. my god, their love just won me over! That was SO cute diiii!! OMG I'm hating this Barr even more than humanly possible! Diii I want to KILL him!! UGH that perverted loser. Butt crack! Stinky slobbery DOG!! 😑 Just you wait Barr- when I get my hands on you, you will BEG for death! But I will make sure every second of your life is HELL!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Im glad Robbie told him off! GO ROBBIE! Dii, I hope you have Barr killed in a BIG way! I'll be there with tomatoes and shoes and rocks to throw at him! HEHHEHEHE.. maybe I'll bring a few dozen boulders tooo!!

Barr must DIE!!!!!!!

Thank you for this part diii! I just discovered new found love for RoKa, and new found hatred towards Barr!
Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi di,

sorry for commenting late again..

I read the part yesterday... and I was Literally and I mean literally speechless! I needed a day to think about the comments.. I swear!

this was the best part ever! undoubtedly...

this part was soo sooo (i don't know how to describe it..) it was just awesome!

the RoKa scene was the best ever... It made me cry..

I LOVED this part... I just LOVED it

-Shanu
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: AH01

OMG i cant believe i almost missed this part!

Aww i felt so bad for Robbie 😭, you conveyed his emotions perfectly πŸ‘

Hiya Aaliyah... good to see you back, and i'm glad you didnt miss this part, and so happy you understood what robbie was feeling, and i agree its totally sad...

i really want to know who the caller is!

Okay will i will be letting you gals know soon promise...

Maybe Robbie could get help from his dad and uncle - what actually happened to them after the Barr incident.

Oh yeah i remember them, they'll be back...you read my mind...

Im glad that Robbie stood his ground and Kas didnt get a chance to cover it up.
this part was wonderfully written! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
cant wait for the next part

thanks soo much for liking the this part, i thought it didnt click too much...but glad you liked it..and soo very sorry for the late reply..been busy..cause of the season..take crare diiii 
Aaliyah

oh BTW when are you planning on updating Dastak Dil Se - i really want to read about Tanu and Diya's fight, im becoming a bit obessed but i think it will be hilarious and i can picture it in my head πŸ˜† 
ohhh Aaliyah i have updated dastak last nite, but no major fight yet between tannu and divya, but next episode will be more funny or so i hope...and i'm bowled over that your obbessed with those two cause they are cute i totally agree...

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Hey diii! Just got back from my aunt's house! I've read the part already there... hehe, sorry I was just too excited! I'll reserve this spot for my comments-which will be long, so be ready for it!

Edited:

My thoughts:

Ohh diiiii- the way you described Robbie's pain just brought tears in my eyes!! I was at my aunt's house, and I decided that I couldnt wait any longer, so I read this part. But I began to cry... and now I think everyone thinks I've gone mad!!! But dii- reading how Robbie was feeling.. my GOD you should definately consider writing as a career diiii! I am speechless! It was brilliant! I could just picture him... on his knees...  trying not to cry! Aweeee... 😭 I'm mentally attached to Robbie in your FF diii.. I could feel his pain!!

awwwww Mimiiiiiii so sorry for the late reply, just got really busy, had a party yesterday just crazy hectic, but all these excuses dont excuse me from being late to reply..sorry.... and i hate this part now, cause i dont ever want to be the cause of you to cry...this really hurts me...but then i realize that your soo into the character that moves me as a writer..and uff yeah okay mimiii i'll have to drill this into you that brilliant and I do not go hand in hand..but thanks for all the praise that you shower upon me day in day out..luv ya for it..sunshine.

And since you said it was okay to quote you, I'm gonna do that again:

He pulled kasturi back but held her soft hand in his not letting go, not knowing if he could let go of her hand even if he tried and he sighed and said: kasturi, kasturi I dont think you realize that i can not loose you again, and survive. For some people their day starts with the sun breaking the darkness, but for me my day starts when i see you. If your going to leave me, then this time your going to have to kill me first, i've lived without you already and its unbearable, i dont care to live like that again. Kasturi, I dont know what love is for women, how you girls feel love how you measure it, but i will tell you for man love doesnt happen easily, we dont like feeling vulnerable, or soft, men dont have a natural instinct to wear their heart's on their sleeves, but when a man does fall in love he takes his heart in his hand and literally gives it to the women that he loves, and when we do that, its our way of saying now you can break me, you can hurt me and i will bleed. 

Diii that part just had me bawling my eyes out!!! I've never cried like that reading an FF!!!! 😭

Mimiiii your parents are gonna kill me for making their daughter cry..so please dont..your soo sweet for quoting me, and i'm glad you liked those lines those took me forever to write, at first i wasnt sure if i was going over the top (as a writer of opposites i know you know how that delimma feels like..uggg) and no more sheding tears because of my writing otherwise i'll stop writing...😑

And the way you described Kasturi's fears of losing the love of her life.. my god, their love just won me over! That was SO cute diiii!! OMG I'm hating this Barr even more than humanly possible! Diii I want to KILL him!! UGH that perverted loser. Butt crack! Stinky slobbery DOG!! 😑 

Wohhhpeeee me and bhai are laughing at your butt crack stiky slobbery Dog comment you have us 🀣 god you rock when it comes to cutting someone down...awesome....mimiiii thanks , i luv this hatred you've got going...bhai will ask if you commented on Barr everytime i update now...

Just you wait Barr- when I get my hands on you, you will BEG for death! But I will make sure every second of your life is HELL!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Im glad Robbie told him off! GO ROBBIE! Dii, I hope you have Barr killed in a BIG way! I'll be there with tomatoes and shoes and rocks to throw at him! HEHHEHEHE.. maybe I'll bring a few dozen boulders tooo!!

Man Mimiii i should ask you for help, i dont think i could ever be as diabolical as you are when it come to toruture techniquesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† using a boulder!!! OMG that is lol🀣🀣🀣 i'm trying to imagine it mimiiii awesome...kiddo...and one a more serious note i'm soo happy that someone feels for what kasturi is going through as well, for when robbie suffers so does she....πŸ˜ƒ alright catch ya later mimiii..take care and no more tears promise..luv diiiiiiii and agree barr must die, but i cant seem to hate him...dont know why..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Barr must DIE!!!!!!!

Thank you for this part diii! I just discovered new found love for RoKa, and new found hatred towards Barr!

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanu333

Hi di,/ Hiya shanuuuu....

sorry for commenting late again.. no need to say sorry totally understand...

I read the part yesterday... and I was Literally and I mean literally speechless! I needed a day to think about the comments.. I swear!

awww this is just soo sweet shannu, you really are very very kind...now i'm speechlesss..(which isnt something that happens like EVER!! my husband thinks i'll never be speechless...πŸ˜†

this was the best part ever! undoubtedly...

this part was soo sooo (i don't know how to describe it..) it was just awesome!

sooo thrilled that you felt that this part was awesome cause when writing it, it wasnt flowing at all for me. but to know that you liked it, means the world to meee😳

the RoKa scene was the best ever... It made me cry..
OHHH no not you too, i never wanted to make anyone cry..this is horrible, but i'm soo amazed that you were so moved by the roka scense thank you for saying sooo, you've made me soooo thrilled...thank youuuuuu

I LOVED this part... I just LOVED it

thank you again shanu for taking percious time out of your day and commenting, means alot..i think you give me way more by your kind words of encouragement then i can ever repay you with. so seriously a deep thank you from the bottom of my heart...
luv diii

-Shanu

fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
hope u remember me it's like ages when i heared about u no emails no ph calls no msg nothing from ur side as yet that is hurting for me well hope u and ur family are doing fine. sorry i am not commenting in wisper oftenly coz i have been so busy in household chores but i will start updating my comment regularly in wisper.well i've been doing quite alright.soooo u reached part 40 many many congratulation from my side hope u reached part 100 as my best wishes always with u keep it up and i have to read all remaining part       

well i have saw so many new members out there so my Hi too All new members.......and hug and kisses to all my frnds