Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Reserved... *cries* my streak is broken.. WAAAH!!

Edited:

Diiiiii! πŸ€—
I just got your PM! I wasnt online this morning because I was @ school, I'll send you a detailed PM lol 😳
But it's HOLIDAYS now!! I am SOOOOOOO happpyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!πŸ˜ƒ
But now im sad, because my first commenting streak has been officialy BROKEN 😭
Shumi di!! 😑 lol

ohhhh sunshine..finally!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

Okai dii, I cant explain how happy I am! You updated both FF's! YESSS!! And as much as I love Dastak, when I saw that Whispers was updated, I left everything else- and raised to this post 😳 

what you and kay, man this partiality towards whispers is just not fair....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† just shows i'm not doing a good job with dastak😭, i was hoping one of these days you two will be like diii update dastak before you update whispers...πŸ˜† i will wait anxiously for that time. for that is when it will be time to end whispers..rightoo!!! 

My thoughts:

-I was so into the moments where Kasturi was recalling her past, and how Robbie did so much for her. I could feel her emotions in that moment. Just like in the show, Robbie is always the "great" one, and he deserves a lot more then he gets in the show 😑 But in your FF diii- I actually feel that RoKa belong to each other equally, and to be honest- more then the real RoKa, I love your FF's RoKa- they are the couple I fell in love with!

Sunshine you and I are always insynch with our feelings. cause that is exactly what i wanted too, roka that loved each other equally. and i'm just over the moon that you feel this way..your soooooo wonderful for saying that you luv whispers roka..What a compliment i'm like humbled..😳😳😳

-Heheee... recycled wedding cards? I think that is SO cool! I'm trying super hard to become a "Green" person, and it's amazing seeing all the things you can do with recycled materials. My school has an annual Recycle fair all year, and last year- they made lunch bags out of Koolaid [can't spell..lol] juice boxes! It was SOO cool diii! And then they made pencils out of newspaper, and earrings/bracelets- it was amazing!

yeah they are soo in right now...not that you need to know that right now. but i think its kinda cool too.and your koolaid lunch bags sound very funky..send me a pic of them if you have one...cause i'm huge on recycling tooooπŸ˜ƒ 

-YESSSS!! Jay is in this part!!!  I missed him SO much!!!!! I lovee lovee LOVEEEEE him diiii!!! 😳 He is SUCH a funny sweetheart! lol The way he asked Devika if she had any other daughters! that got me ROTFL--> 🀣 He's a bit too old for me.. otherwise I'd recommend myself πŸ˜† 

yeah i finally brought him back...but i need to work on finding his character again i feel like i've lost my connections with his character, maybe cause i have always written him around Barr, and the humour just naturally clicked with them being a pair, maybe for you i should bring back barr what say sunshine??πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

-😲 WHO IS THIS EVIL MYSTERY PERSON? It better not be that disgusting rathole BARR!!! 😑 I will KILL his fictional little butt if he comes near my RoKa!! Loser. Jerk. Damn Loser. 😑 Why the hell can't he/she leave my RoKa ALONE? Why why WHY? And if stupid Kasturi doesn't tell Robbie- Ooh, she will defo regret that!

OMG i died laughing at you telling off the fictional Barr...mimi i'm bringing him back just so i can read you tell me off..for bringing him back. your a total hoot, even bhai is laughing at your descriptive and choosy lang..🀣

-RoKa moment was sooooooooo cuteee diiii! OMG you used my favourite "you define me" line again!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I am SO happy!! But somehow, I cant feel that happiness because Kasturi isnt "feeling" the moment. I cant believe she said he's rushing her into marriage. Ouch. My poor Robbie

yeah i totally see what your feeling, and agree with you. and thats exactly how one should feel, cause kasturi doesnt want to put him in any danger, she feels really guilty cause if you remember its cause of her that Barr came into their lives and ruined them to begin with..so yeah the extra baggage is killing her...

-Jay is SUCH a smarty pants! I'm glad he could read Kasturi's face! Thank god she told him [although I loved his technique, I use it all the time- only, I like to think of myself as a pretty good actress πŸ˜›πŸ˜†]

awww sunshine, i'm trying to picture you conning someone with that...sooo cute...

-YES YES YESS!! Diiiii- thank you SO much for not being another Ekta Kapoor! πŸ˜† I am SOOO happy Robbie heard! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Now they can fight this together! πŸ˜ƒ

Yuck cant stand EKta...she's ruined the best on screen jodi, talk about biting the hand that feeds you Ekta..she can never fix roka now, god how i wish she hadnt dont that.. no way am i gonna make that mistake. and yes roka together 4 ever....(even if only in all our fanfics right?)

Diii, thank you so much for the brilliant update! This is an awesome surprise for mee!! Please update sooner than soon dii- I cant wait much too longer!

no mimi Thank YOU and (all the readers of whispers...) for reading and keeping whispers alive, ya all are simply wayy to wonderful for words...to huge hugs to all from me to you alll...πŸ€— di
-- Sunshine

mimi0295 thumbnail
*Sorry, I had to do this--- 900 posts!! YAHOOOOOO Congrats Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!*
nrasheed thumbnail
wohhhh900 post...i have to say thank you to all of you that has made that remotely possible, for i cant help but think of what a loooooong journey this has been..thank you all so much for letting whispers into your lives...to readers that have no joined me and to readers that have left.....

Mimiii isnt this poetic that you were the first to comment and now on whispers 900th post you are like still here...means sooo much...no even i'm getting bloody emotional..yikes...😳 huge round of hugs to allllπŸ€—
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

wohhhh900 post...i have to say thank you to all of you that has made that remotely possible, for i cant help but think of what a loooooong journey this has been..thank you all so much for letting whispers into your lives...to readers that have no joined me and to readers that have left.....

Mimiii isnt this poetic that you were the first to comment and now on whispers 900th post you are like still here...means sooo much...no even i'm getting bloody emotional..yikes...😳 huge round of hugs to allllπŸ€—

Diii, I'm here 'till the end [which will never happen because you will NOT end Whispers!] And I am SO happy for you! 900 posts! WOWWIEEEEEEEE!! Isnt this just amazing?
I remember how you started off, not knowing how your FF would turn out. And now look - you are the best FF writer here dii, you've started ANOTHER one too! You've got the biggest reader population, and have reached over 100 pages with just 39 parts! That's AMAZING! You should be proud, because now, I can see a confidant writer in you diii! 😊
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Diii, I'm here 'till the end [which will never happen because you will NOT end Whispers!] And I am SO happy for you! 900 posts! WOWWIEEEEEEEE!! Isnt this just amazing?
I remember how you started off, not knowing how your FF would turn out. And now look - you are the best FF writer here dii, you've started ANOTHER one too! You've got the biggest reader population, and have reached over 100 pages with just 39 parts! That's AMAZING! You should be proud, because now, I can see a confidant writer in you diii! 😊

actually kiddo i really think its time to say goodbye to whispers..after the wedding i cant really imagine where i can take this story..and you know there is just such wonderful talent out there, i think i'm ready to sit back and enjoy reading and commenting on Opposites, kya yahi pyaar hain.  and so many other fantabulous fanfics..you younge girls really are doing a fantastic no a stupendous job.. (there are so many fanfics goin on right now its soo exciting..) and i know that through whispers i got to know you and kay and soo many more luvly people that will live on in my heart..thanks for making this so special sunshine..😳😳
and lol yeah i remember never thinking i'd get many people reading..forget commenting...its a huge honor and one i'll cherish..that was made only possible by all the sweet readers. thanks okay thats it no more tears from me..luv diiiiii😳
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAHORIKURI

hi... u probably don't know me but yfrm the last week i have been reading yr ff and i loved it so today i got to see u updated a new part i ll read it and come back to u......alll the other parts i jus finished today and they weree gr8t.......loved them...

bye...

hiya Lahorikurii... its a pleasure to hear from a new reader... and i'm shocked did i understand you right that you've read all 39 parts??😲 thats a lot of reading...if thats what you are saying...and thaks a ton for giving me so much of your valuable time...and thanks for commmenting..take care and hope to read from you more often...RobinaπŸ˜ƒ
annu08 thumbnail
hi great to see you actuallu when i pm you i forgot you are writting 2 ff but i was referring to my all time favorite whisper well now iam got now very much intersted in dastak too becuase a very interesting turn which gives lot of opportunity of robbie kasturi scene

come to whisper it was awsome part everything was going very perfect then which villan is poking his or her dirty nose actually ihave a doubt on anita too once you mentioned you will have anitha in the story so i guessed.

well i was hating kasturi did not tell this to robbie so thank god jay asked her ,howver he is samll but still very undersatnding in short span time he become so close to robbie kasturi
i liked jay in today's part and mainly becuse due to him robbie came to know about the threatening call both of them togehter are like rock no

the car scne where forcefully kasturi said marriage is happening fast i really felt bad for both them really especially for robbie
and when kasturi said in heart why robbie is understaning and why does not fight for that i was also feeling the same robbie of your ff is just perfect which every girl wish to have
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part!

Robbie's such a sweet guy!
I wonder who that caller is...
well whoever it is I hate them!!
I just hope nothing happens to RoKa!
Cont. soon Dii
Samiya
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu08

hi great to see you actuallu when i pm you i forgot you are writting 2 ff but i was referring to my all time favorite whisper well now iam got now very much intersted in dastak too becuase a very interesting turn which gives lot of opportunity of robbie kasturi scene

hiya annu, no worries its good to know which fanfic you perfer more, so when i update whispers i'll pm then. but glad to know that your getting into dastakπŸ˜ƒ

come to whisper it was awsome part everything was going very perfect then which villan is poking his or her dirty nose actually ihave a doubt on anita too once you mentioned you will have anitha in the story so i guessed.

okay i'm not revealing who the villian is, but i have to say you do have an amazing memory..i'm impressed. but the villian has to rear its ugly head one last time inorder for the ultimate gift one can give the one the luv the most, and that is to fight for their lives. adn that is what i want to show roka how much they do luv and are willing to sacrifice for one another.

well i was hating kasturi did not tell this to robbie so thank god jay asked her ,howver he is samll but still very undersatnding in short span time he become so close to robbie kasturi
i liked jay in today's part and mainly becuse due to him robbie came to know about the threatening call both of them togehter are like rock no

Yeah i know alot of you thought kasturi should have told robbie about the threat, but when you love some one to the depths of your soul, you really will do whatever it takes to protect them. and so thats why i had kasturi hide it from him, but i agree with you and that is why i had it revealed to robbie right away, cause robbie is kasturi's rock..and protector...she couldnt fight the mysterious caller by herself...cuase there would be no fun in  thatπŸ˜‰

the car scne where forcefully kasturi said marriage is happening fast i really felt bad for both them really especially for robbie
same here i felt so bad writing it😭

and when kasturi said in heart why robbie is understaning and why does not fight for that i was also feeling the same robbie of your ff is just perfect which every girl wish to have

thats the beauty of fiction kiddo... robbie is in the end just fictional..i wish he were real. πŸ˜† thanks annu for awesome heartfelt comments i really enjoyed reading your comments..take care  bye di

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Twinkle_Shine*

Awesome part!

aww thanks alot for liking it and leaving your comments Twinkle and welcome to Whispers...I I'm curious to know what got you to read Whispers?

Robbie's such a sweet guy! Glad you think so, i too am very partial to his character.

I wonder who that caller is...
well whoever it is I hate them!!
I just hope nothing happens to RoKa!

no nothing will happen to roka for what doesnt break you only makes us stronger..😳 thanks again samiya for commenting...take care and i'll try to continue by late next week...di
Cont. soon Dii
Samiya