Part 32: Page 92

Page 33: Page 96

Part 34: Page 100

Part 35: Page 103

Part 37: Page 107

Part 38: Page 109

Part 39:Page 112

Part 40: Page 115
Hello ladies this is my first attempt on writing a fanfic... so heres my first try at it....please critics always welcome...thanks in advance...

the characters intro......

Kasturi Saberwal...(daughter of a rich buisness family)

Devika Saberwal(Kasturi's mother, and head of the Saberwal Company..)

Purshurtom Saberwal (kasturi's father... he loves his family... and his dotes on his wife...πŸ˜†)

Alaana Saberwal ... kasturi's younger sis.. she's spoiled rotten.. and wants to be better then kasturi....

Ajay Saberwal....Kasturi's elder brother by 17 months... a Lawyer by proffession and wants to take control of the Saberwal Company but devika wont let him....she feels he isnt ready yet...or maybe she isnt..

Ronauk Singhania....Saberwal's family friend and Buisness rivals....

Robbie ??(yep thats right no one knows his last nameπŸ˜†)

Part 1 to start soon...

Devika enters her home of 30 yrs and looks around, she feels the emptiness of her home, that was once filled with kids running up and down and all around.. and wonders where did that chaotic life go... it past by so quickly... all her kids hold a piece of her heart in their hands are they aware of it? she smiles to herself and thinks not.. for kids rarely see how fragile a parents is as they see that their kids once grown up dont need them as much, the one small hand that needed us all of assuden cant even fit in her palm anymore....Nandu her butler greets her and askes her how her day was, she returns his greetings and goes to sit down in her study.. and switches on her vaio...and logs on to her email account and see an email from Kasturi.. (her heart skips a beat thinking why would kasturi be emailing me) and reads on.. Hi mom, dont worry i'm not writing asking for money...i'm actually telling you that the break was fantastic and i feel rejuvenated just like you said, i'll be home on the next flight.. i miss our talks mom.. hows the work, the company running smoothly i'm sure...miss you mom, and keep the porch lite on for i'll be home soon..

love Kas...

devika smiles to herself and remember back a couple of years when she had sent kasturi away to Boarding school to futher her studies in Europe.. such a hard decision but one devika felt would give kasturi the best for her future, how was she to know that kasturi would return broken...Devika shivered as she did often remebering the state she found kasturi in those many years ago...

Devika could remeber the horrible night when she recieved that nightmare of a call, from a stranger..rob, or ronald, geeze her mind still couldnt remeber the name properly(this really fustrated her to no end) the man had said kasturi was in an accident... after that devika just kinda felt everything went through her brain but she couldnt comprehend what he was saying, the need to see her child had frozen her up... when she finally did reach the hospital 2 days later, kasturi had partial amensia and couldnt remember her yrs abroad at all... the police werent much help and the guy rob or whatever his name was had disappeared...or so she had thought....devika's hand reached for the drawer in which layed a letter that had the power to tear apart her daughthter and so help her god, devika wasnt about to let the past every whisper again to kasturi....just then a knock on devika's door....

she looked up and in walked her son, Ajay....a man she was soo proud of, yet he walked a very thin line btw right and wrong...

Ajay hiya mom hows it going, he asked as he kissed her cheeck...

fine ajay, how was the hearing?

ajay went well mom... dont seem to think that i'll loose this case...

devika, you know ajay if you'd just be willing to work under me for a couple of years you know i'd hand over the company to you...

ajay well mom you see thats a lovly offer from a luvly lady but, i dont think i  need to be working under you...so when your ready to retire just let me know and i'll come running...

devika i'm sure you will, with bells on...right???

just then the ajay's cell rang.. sorry mom...

ajay hello? yes okay i'll be there.. sorry mom, we'll have round what 200 of this conversation later..

devika i'll be waiting.. see ya son...as she laughed at his retreating behind...

robina

Edited by nrasheed - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hiya Robina!

It sounds really good! I like how you switched the charcters around! πŸ˜› Hehe... Robbie's last name is "Missing!"

Well i cant wait too find out what it is! πŸ˜† And "Whispers in the wind" sounds very cool! Please continue =D

Lots of love!

Your friend,

---       Mimi

nrasheed thumbnail

thanks mimi, very kind words from a very kind person..means more then you'll know.. for i dont know how long i've been wanting to write a fanfic. just didnt think i had it in me.. I'll hope to give it my best.. thanks again..for the kind words.

robina😳

mimi0295 thumbnail

Aww. 😳 Thanx! but I LOVED part one! =D Please update soon okay? It's a VERY VERY good start, and you are doing a FABULOUS job!

Waiting for your update!

--Mimi*

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG! Is that u Robzi! 😲 πŸ˜† a ff from you...thats unbelievable! πŸ˜† Gosh looks to be a great time to be around this forum! OK forget the kidding! πŸ˜‰

Hey great start and I always knew your writing would be great...very peotic 😳 and smooth flowing! And what is this Devika is kasturi's mom! 😲 πŸ˜† Then it will be a bashing up time for Robbie! πŸ˜† Puru is again given the back seat πŸ˜† ..one thing for sure devika will be in the forefront in the ff right! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Ajay looks to be head strong And you are also keeping suspense...what is with this accident? Hey too small part Robzi...comeon yaar..write bigger ones...it was over before I winked! Pleaassee sweety...now we will not let u lydown! πŸ˜†

Edited to add:

Loved the title!😳

Edited by RK_fan111 - 16 years ago
love fan thumbnail
Hey Robina diiiiiiii πŸ€— , glad u started writing a FF. And di what a cool name 'whispers in the wind' πŸ˜ƒ , loving it 😳 .

Great start too πŸ‘ .U r really giving us shocks by making Kas Devika's daughter πŸ˜† . So now atleast in ur FF we can see Devika as a character we all love to see her 😳 .

Waiting for next part . Update soon dii πŸ˜ƒ

Rosy
nrasheed thumbnail

RK thank youuuu for responding yaarπŸ€—, i didnt think i'd get much..traffic around here and please let me tell you i'm a horrible writer and not very good with the romantic scenes but i'll give it my best..  and i thought you all would get a kick with me turning the tables on devika being kasturi's mother, and just you wait, the robbie in my fanfic is about to give it to devika big time..πŸ˜† seriously though please if theres something you think i could do to better my writing skills please do tell me...thanks rk... cant tell you what it means to have you take precious time out and read...ooops sorry about the lenght rk, defintely will try for a longer post next time... πŸ˜‰

luv robziiii

@rosyy πŸ€—soo sweet thank you for reading it and luving the title... i hope to make the title of my fan fic a big part of the plot so lets hope that my story comes together the way i have imagined it. i'll need loads of your comments and your support thanks kiddoo...

luv robziiii

Edited by nrasheed - 16 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well no comments....only πŸ‘

Plz continue soon
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Robzi how can u say you are not good at romantic scenes with so much of experience πŸ˜‰ ...no we readers here will not compromise on the romantic front! πŸ˜† I would love to see how you bring about this love story and wow I am waiting for the showdown betn Devika and Robbie which looks to not happen in the show! πŸ˜†
nrasheed thumbnail

Part 2: this ones for you RK....😳

Devika's wooden door swooshes closed as Ajay departs.. Just then devika turns on the tv and watches the markets and how Saberwal stock was fairing today. she notices quite alot of trading goin on, just then her cell rings..

devika: Hello Devika Saberwal

Mr. sharma: Mrs Saberwal its Mr. sharma calling how are you

Devika: Just fine thank you Mr. Sharma, kya baaath hain, normally aap ghar pe phone nahin karte?

Mr. Sharma: Devika Ji, zaroori kaam tha, did you notice the amount of trading going on in saberwal stock today?

Devika:Sharma I  was actually just thinking the samething what is going on? Kaal to hamara stock was trading at 23 dollars why would the share holders want to sell...hmmm...

Sharma: Devika Ji aapne kabhi Kaspian Conglomerate ka naam sunah hain?

devika: Of course Sharma, there a company based out of Europe right. and they are big in shipping and hotels...rumour has it they are planning to try to break into the Pacific Rim to take advantage of the hot Asian Markets..toi??

Sharma: Well the  CEO of Kaspian is a younge East Indian man, aur sunneh main aayah hain, ke woh India aanah walah hain, he has his eyes on taking over some of the companies....other then that not much is know of his background.. no illustrious names attached to him... but he's sharp and he's revered in the Industy...ohh and his name is...robbie...

Devika :(butting in) sharma i dont think Kaspian would be interested in us.. besides we're know for being a mid sized steady company.. anything else about this robbie?

Sharma: not much, thought my 21 yr old daughter saw a pic of him and said he's a bomb, now tell me what does that mean??πŸ˜• really though devika noone knows much about him, he seems to have risen from no where, no background thats worth mentioning... pretty much a self made guy...but rumour has it he's ruthless. and lets pray he doenst have his eye on us...or else...

Devika: πŸ˜† it means Mr. sharma that perhaps we shouldnt be so worried about Kaspian cong. so much right...alright take care and thanks for the call. see you tomorrow...

bye...

Mean while exactly at that sametime devika was thinking about the the ruthless "bomb" CEO,  the CEO of Kaspian was thinking about Saberwal Enterprises... sitting in a dark room, with walnut wooded panelling,and a whole wall dedicated to tv screens, and the other side of the wall windows to windows, a younge man of East Indian decent sat on his leather chair, looking at the dossier of the Saberwal clan.. and smiling.. his other hand was on a crystal statue of a women...

Robbie, smiled to himself thinking of how lucky he was that at this younge age of 30 the world was at his feet, and it was time to make the people who took the most precious thing in his life away from him to pay.. and they would pay dearly....Robbie picked up his phone and called Anita his PA to tell her of his plans to be flying to India very soon.. so start perparing for his move..

Robbie then looked at the statue, it was all he left of her..having the statue near him alway, kept him going... giving him hope that one day she would be his again...

thats it for today...