Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: annu08

hi

i wnat to know when you will update the next please rply eagerly wating for new update

hey annu i will be updating whispers in a couple of days..take care
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutykoo20

waiting for next part

oops sorry its gonna be a litle late updating whispers cause i've been updating my other fanfic first... but will defintely try to update this one by mon...sorry for the wait.. your very sweet for being so patient...thanks a ton 😳
nrasheed thumbnail

Part 39: When the wind blows?.

Kasturi was sitting on her bench by the window and staring at ring on her finger Robbie had put on her. The ring glittered from every angle and she thought deeply of how Robbie had said he'd be exactly like this rock, solid. God yeah he was the most solid human being she knew, he waited all  those years for her even without the knowledge if she would ever come back, he committed to me and never looked back, never once thought I can do better. He's the most incredible man she would ever meet or want to meet, how could I get so lucky.  Kasturi wanted to give him all the joy and love that he so rightly deserved after the suffering he has been through, he deserves nothing but happiness now. Kasturi's heart contracted with pain thinking of all those years of loneliness Robbie has endured cause of her and she wiped the tears from her eye, as she heard a knock on her door.

Kasturi: ek minute please.

Devika: kasturi tum teekh toi ho nah?

Kasturi: haan mom, abhi aarahi hoon. And she checked herself really quickly in the mirror and went to open the door.

Devika: sorry beta I just wanted to show you some wedding cards that I had Salina deliver.

Kasturi looked at the bunch of wedding cards and she couldn't believe that she was actually planning her wedding, she felt excited yet nervous at the very same time.

Devika: kya huwa kasturi?

Kasturi: Mom we're talking about my wedding, I just cant believe it.

Devika: tell me about it. There was a time I thought you'd never find that man that would turn your heart. Kasturi I'm so happy you have found Robbie you both deserve each other. In fact as a mother I have to say that I'm a bit upset that I Robbie is so perfect that even I cant find any fault in him even if I wanted to.

The both looked at each other and laughed, in agreement.

Devika: aacha chalo bathao kaun sa card tum hain pasaand hai, I really like the white card with the gauzy paper. Though Selina was telling me that the recycled paper look is so in now adays (devika rolled her eyes over the concept of recycled paper being used for wedding card.)

Just then there was a knock on the door, devika said: come in Robbie and Jay.

Jay ran in and jumped onto kasturi's bed and smiled saying: Namaste bhabhi ji and then he winked at her.

Robbie quietly whispered : Jaay..dont tease kasturi.

Jay: kyun aub to pura haque banta hain. Rishtay  hamara aasai hi hoga nah?

Robbie: Jay, kasturi koi abhi se itnah chearoga toi phir mujhe se door na bhaag jayegi. (Robbie tried to sound like he was joking but kasturi saw the slight fear in his eyes before he could cover it up.)

Kasturi wanting to reassure Robbie: Nahin Robbie aub toi koi cheeze hamara beech nahin aa saka ga.

Robbie smiled very hesitantly, wanting to believe her yet afraid of what he has endured in the past.

Devika broke robbie's train of thought by saying: Robbie tum hain kaun se card pasaand aaya hain?

Robbie staring at kasturi joi kasturi koi pasaand woh mujhe be pasannd hain auntie.

Devika: please call me mom.

Robbie smiling: okay Mom?

In the end kasturi went with the white card with the gauze on it and with intricate gold leave work and as a background. Nothing fancy just very elegant, and beautiful in its simplicity.

Jay: Auntie Ji kya hum kasturi koi lunch pe le kar ja sakta hain?

Devika : sure. But promise to bring her back?

Jay: that you'll have to ask Robbie , kyun ke mujhe lagta hain woh aap ki beti koi bhagha le jayega.

Jay smiled and then winked at Robbie, who was glaring mad at Jay.

Kasturi: mein abhi tayyar ho ka aati hoon. I'll see you guys downstairs.

In her silent room kasturi was just checking out herself in the mirror, she had decided to wear her favorite faded pair of jeans and a yellow kurti with some black work on it,  when her cell went off, she reached for it and before she could say hello a deep guttural voice spoke first saying: don't say anything, just listen,  I want you to know that you wont be getting your happily ever after with Robbie, I'll be waiting to tear you apart, and if you don't end your relationship with Robbie, he'll meet with a fate worse then death. And this is a promise. I'll call you in 2 days to see if you've broken it off with loverboy. And the caller hung up. Kasturi dropped the cell from her hand and stood their shocked and trembling from the fear of what the caller had just warned her of.  

What should she do? Tell Robbie? No she scolded herself, that would put his life in danger, she'd have to deal with this on her own, Robbie has suffered enough because of her.  Kasturi took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. Firstly she had to act as normal as possible, she didn't want Robbie to sense that anything had upset her. She grabbed her coach bag and walked down stairs as calmly as her wobbly legs would let her.

Robbie stood as soon as he saw her coming down and walked towards her smiling with pure happiness written on his face for the whole world to see. God how kasturi loved to see him smile, his face was simply put beautiful.

Robbie: ready?

Kasturi couldn't speak, her heart was all over the place, beating out of fear and love at the same time, so she nodded her head in agreement.

Jay grabbed her  hand and said: aunti ji alaana ki elaava koi aur beti nahin hain aap ki?

Devika: kyun?

Jay: mein aapne baare mein soonch raha tha...

Robbie smacked jay on the back of the head to shut him up and said : goodbye Mom I'll have kasturi back home soon.

Devika laughing said: no problem beta..take care and have fun you 3.

Kasturi wasn't even paying attention to any of them she just blindingly let Robbie hold her hand and lead her to his car.

Robbie : kasturi where do you wanna go?

Kasturi : huh?

Robbie sensing something very wrong with kasturi and feeling axious asked her: kasturi kya huwa?

Kasturi: nothing, I'm just overwhelmed with the wedding preps..

Robbie: kasturi I don't need a huge wedding I just need you  in my life. If you want I'll talk to mom and tell her that I want a small wedding nothing big just family. Just tell me what I can do to make you happy. Or is it something else.

Kasturi confused looked at Robbie: something else? NO no its not something else, its ummmm.. kasturi couldn't find the words to finish her sentence so she just let the words die on her lips.

Robbie getting very worried for kasturi put his arms around her and held her and smoothed her hair with his fingers, breathing in her fragrance, that was so sweet just soo kasturi, and he held her hard towards his chest. And said: kasturi you could tell me anything, and I swear I'll make it alright, your all my joy and I cant (Robbie shook his head tryin to get the words out before his emotions took over)kasturi I cant live not knowing your not happy, I've told you I'll do whats always right for you, cause in my world if your right I'm right. Now kasturi tell me and he held her face between his slender hands.

Kasturi breathed in his smell and it helped calm her down, but she just couldn't put Robbie in anymore danger, God she knew he'd never let her face this alone, she so wanted to tell him and she closed her eyes for it would be so much easier to lie to him not having to look  into his trusting , luving face. And said: Robbie what if I felt that we were moving too fast.

Robbie : are you getting cold feet. You don't want to marry me, I've pushed you too quickly. God I'm a complete idiot, kasturi I'm soo sorry for pushing you into this, No we don't have to get married right now, only when you feel the way I do. When you feel that living another second with out having me near you hurts soo deeply or when breathing without me becomes a physical pain for you. That would be when I want you to marry me. Kasturi you can have me anyway you want in your life. I already told you that you define me and same goes for our relationship, I can be anything you need. Okay enough of that just relax kasturi I'll talk to your mom. Mein sub teek kar doon ga. You have my word.

Jay: okay Mr. mein sub teek kar doon ga, can we go and eat now, cause right now I'm starving?..

Robbie: oops sorry jay I totally forgot about you there for a second. Okay buddy let get some food.

Robbie was acting soo normal when inside kasturi could bet he was dying inside, she felt like a complete monster, how could she let him live with this pain that he's pushing her, God its so unfair that he loves me so unconditionally, why couldn't he just be so NOT understanding and tell her off, or fight with her, it would make this soo much more easier.

At the restaurant Robbie excused himself to take a call.

Jay was staring at kasturi and said: okay spit it out!!

Kasturi: what ?

Jay: kasturi there is only one person in this world that loves Robbie more then I do, and that person is you..okay well maybe after JP uncle and his uncle.and he smiled with a look that spoke of years that didn't match his year in age.

Kasturi: Jay I love you but sometimes your just wrong and your just wrong now.

Jay: I don't think so kasturi. Now if you don't trust me (he acted all hurt looking at her with eyes full of pain)

Kasturi rolled her eyes: I cant believe I'm falling for this..God Jay you're a horrible actor.

Jay: kasturi, I was there when you thought Robbie had died in that cave, I saw you physically, emotionally fall apart, just shut down, like your life had ended with his. There is no way that you have cold feet..about getting married.Tell me the truth please!!!

Kasturi sighed deeply : okay fine I'll tell you but swear to me you wont say anything to Robbie, hasn't he been through enough?

Jay: kasturi Robbie would go to hell and back for you and he'd be smiling the whole way there, you and I both know that. Now just tell me.

Kasturi: okay fine, here it is, Someone called me threating that if I didn't call off the marriage and my relationship off with Robbie that his life would be in danger.(and she ended looking as miserable as Robbie was feeling.)

Jay was shocked but not as shocked as the guy standing right behind her.

Kasturi shook her head not having to turn around to know who had over heard her. GREAT, so much for keeping him safe.Life really does sometimes stink. She thought to herself, and turned around facing an enraged Robbie. And the wind from the french doors by their table blew in a very icy cold wind. Emphasizing how cold the look on robbie's face was.

Edited by nrasheed - 15 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me  first. comment later.

i am back:😊

wow RoKa wedding cards were ready.that was so cool.

white card with the gauze on it and with intricate gold leave work and as a background-i love the card.i am imagining😍

don't this jay souns over mature?...i know aaj kal kay ladkay ho thay hee aisay.

who is that caller ?.i hate that call😑.

ummm...good that robbie come to know about the call.i wish they three together kill that caller😑.lol i am mad at that caller.

yet another feather on your ff cap.i just love reading it.this is from me for your wonderful writing.

Edited by robbii - 15 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woohoooooo you updated Whispers! πŸ˜ƒ I know you updated Dastak before and i said this morning i will read it when im back from work...but diii you know whispers comes first for me πŸ˜† Dastak is next on the list........

When Kasturi took that horrible call and decided not to tell Robbie and take it on herself i was literally screaming 'nooooooooooo' πŸ˜† it reminded me of the serial and her mahaan acts of taking the world on herself and trusting evryone except robbie boy am i glad Robbie has found out.....

Robbie is so understanding its amazing how he will do ANYTHING for Kasturi...hes even ready to wait for her for when shes ready to get married

im glad jay is back in the scenes brings the comedy in the ff

Dii you have also included the smell factor.....i love it πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting to find out who this mystery caller is and even more eagerly waiting for when Robbie beats the living day lights out of them

The best thing about Whispers dii is that you always maintain a level of suspense that nearly kills me everytime......cant wait for the next update.....and roka wedding 😳

Smashing dialogues and robbies feelings described so well....fantastic update

Kay 
mimi0295 thumbnail
Reserved... *cries* my streak is broken.. WAAAH!!

Edited:

Diiiiii! πŸ€—
I just got your PM! I wasnt online this morning because I was @ school, I'll send you a detailed PM lol 😳
But it's HOLIDAYS now!! I am SOOOOOOO happpyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!πŸ˜ƒ
But now im sad, because my first commenting streak has been officialy BROKEN 😭
Shumi di!! 😑 lol
Okai dii, I cant explain how happy I am! You updated both FF's! YESSS!! And as much as I love Dastak, when I saw that Whispers was updated, I left everything else- and raised to this post 😳 

My thoughts:

-I was so into the moments where Kasturi was recalling her past, and how Robbie did so much for her. I could feel her emotions in that moment. Just like in the show, Robbie is always the "great" one, and he deserves a lot more then he gets in the show 😑 But in your FF diii- I actually feel that RoKa belong to each other equally, and to be honest- more then the real RoKa, I love your FF's RoKa- they are the couple I fell in love with!

-Heheee... recycled wedding cards? I think that is SO cool! I'm trying super hard to become a "Green" person, and it's amazing seeing all the things you can do with recycled materials. My school has an annual Recycle fair all year, and last year- they made lunch bags out of Koolaid [can't spell..lol] juice boxes! It was SOO cool diii! And then they made pencils out of newspaper, and earrings/bracelets- it was amazing!

-YESSSS!! Jay is in this part!!!  I missed him SO much!!!!! I lovee lovee LOVEEEEE him diiii!!! 😳 He is SUCH a funny sweetheart! lol The way he asked Devika if she had any other daughters! that got me ROTFL--> 🀣 He's a bit too old for me.. otherwise I'd recommend myself πŸ˜† But then again, my eyes are on Robbiee.. ☺️

-😲 WHO IS THIS EVIL MYSTERY PERSON? It better not be that disgusting rathole BARR!!! 😑 I will KILL his fictional little butt if he comes near my RoKa!! Loser. Jerk. Damn Loser. 😑 Why the hell can't he/she leave my RoKa ALONE? Why why WHY? And if stupid Kasturi doesn't tell Robbie- Ooh, she will defo regret that!

-RoKa moment was sooooooooo cuteee diiii! OMG you used my favourite "you define me" line again!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I am SO happy!! But somehow, I cant feel that happiness because Kasturi isnt "feeling" the moment. I cant believe she said he's rushing her into marriage. Ouch. My poor Robbie

-Jay is SUCH a smarty pants! I'm glad he could read Kasturi's face! Thank god she told him [although I loved his technique, I use it all the time- only, I like to think of myself as a pretty good actress πŸ˜›πŸ˜†]

-YES YES YESS!! Diiiii- thank you SO much for not being another Ekta Kapoor! πŸ˜† I am SOOO happy Robbie heard! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Now they can fight this together! πŸ˜ƒ

Diii, thank you so much for the brilliant update! This is an awesome surprise for mee!! Please update sooner than soon dii- I cant wait much too longer!

-- Sunshine
Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
loved this update! πŸ‘πŸ‘
roka wedding plans yay! however i had a sneaking suspicion something would go wrong
so glad jay is back, he is so funny! love robbie-jay interacton
is the mystery person barr or one of his minions?
so happy that robbie heard and will hopefully sort out the whole mess!

Update really soon please!

Aaliyah
LAHORIKURI thumbnail
hi... u probably don't know me but yfrm the last week i have been reading yr ff and i loved it so today i got to see u updated a new part i ll read it and come back to u......alll the other parts i jus finished today and they weree gr8t.......loved them...
bye...
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbii

me  first. comment later.

i am back:😊

good to see you backπŸ˜ƒ

wow RoKa wedding cards were ready.that was so cool. 
white card with the gauze on it and with intricate gold leave work and as a background-i love the card.i am imagining😍

aww soo glad that you thought the same way...yipeeee

don't this jay souns over mature?...i know aaj kal kay ladkay ho thay hee aisay.

i dont know if you remember but jay was orphaned at a younge age and has taken care of himself , and that is why he has aged quicker then his actual age. but i agree aaj kal kay ladkay...well said πŸ˜†

who is that caller ?.i hate that call😑.

yeah i totally agree, i too hate the caller..πŸ˜† 

ummm...good that robbie come to know about the call.i wish they three together kill that caller😑.lol i am mad at that caller.

ohhh this caller is generating alot of hatred..good cuase boy is robbie going to thrash and bash him/her...πŸ˜‰ 

yet another feather on your ff cap.i just love reading it.this is from me for your wonderful writing.

wow thanks soo much for the kindest words yet again...robbii...and ohhh a hug too, i havent recieved a hug on whispers in ages..thanks a ton!!! so here's one from me to you for such kind comments πŸ€— but your emoticon is really cute...robina.

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Woohoooooo you updated Whispers! πŸ˜ƒ I know you updated Dastak before and i said this morning i will read it when im back from work...but diii you know whispers comes first for me πŸ˜† Dastak is next on the list........

awww hummmm favoritism, NOT fair...πŸ˜† okay since their both my fanfics your forgiven this timeπŸ˜‰ kay you always make me smile...

When Kasturi took that horrible call and decided not to tell Robbie and take it on herself i was literally screaming 'nooooooooooo' πŸ˜† it reminded me of the serial and her mahaan acts of taking the world on herself and trusting evryone except robbie boy am i glad Robbie has found out.....

ohh yes the imfomous caller, i foresure will give this closure very soon..and please GOD no mahaanta self acts in whispers...🀒🀒 there is no way i'm going there kayπŸ˜†

Robbie is so understanding its amazing how he will do ANYTHING for Kasturi...hes even ready to wait for her for when shes ready to get married

see kay the way i want you all to see robbie is that when you live without the one you love, and know that pain of seperation, that you will do anything for that person when they magically reappear in  your life and that is why robbie will do anything for kasturi, for he knows that living without her is impossible for him.

im glad jay is back in the scenes brings the comedy in the ff

yeah i totally agree with you...i really luv jay's character.

Dii you have also included the smell factor.....i love it πŸ˜†

ohhh yeah the smell will always be there for roka...right kiddoπŸ˜‰ 

Eagerly waiting to find out who this mystery caller is and even more eagerly waiting for when Robbie beats the living day lights out of them

okay now this is soo funny cause i think you me and mimi are all waiting for robbie to do some serious destruction with the caller's faceπŸ˜†

The best thing about Whispers dii is that you always maintain a level of suspense that nearly kills me everytime......cant wait for the next update.....and roka wedding 😳

awww yeah the good old suspense..is still there...and yes the roka wedding i promised you is around the corner....promise...thanks kay for the peppy comments..

Smashing dialogues and robbies feelings described so well....fantastic update

thanks kay for liking the depth of robbie's feelings, i tried to put alot of work into it..diπŸ˜ƒ

Kay