I lied about everything-Mallika Sherawat

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Mallika finally admits that she lied about her age, her background and her having childrens. Here she tells it all

Why are you admitting it now?
Cause I feel like living in a lie. I want to be honest and come clean that I lied about everything from my age but I'm not going to tell my age, it's too personal. I have four kids and I was married before but I'm not going to get into that right now.

Whose taking care of your kids?
I don't know really

What's your relationship with your ex-husband?
I don't talk to him

Are you going to get marry again?

*she paused and thinks*

APRIL FOOL's day 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Oh wowww I nearly believed that before I read that u wrote it's an april fool post 😆
By the way, good one!!!! 😉 😆

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Oh wowwwI nearly believed that before I read that u wrote it's an april fool post 😆 By the way, good one!!!! 😉 😆

😆 😆 😆 thanks

But I read somewhere the she has a kid or two, don't know how many kids but she was also married before and her age it's mystery so this fake article I written and her real life story is kind of similar 😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

😆 😆 😆 thanks

But I read somewhere the she has a kid or two, don't know how many kids but she was also married before and her age it's mystery so this fake article I written and her real life story is kind of similar 😆

I thought of that u might related it to something from her life or an article about her!!!! 😉

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I thought of that u might related it to something from her life or an article about her!!!! 😉

ooh 😆 😆
zoobygoo thumbnail
you got me. I was like 4 kids and she still has that body?! lol
*¤Maria¤* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg lolz i thought it was true and i didnt even notice the april fool comment lolzz 😆 😆
redchilly thumbnail
hahhhahah that wwas A goood one lol...wen i was reading it i was like aha i always knew she had kids and a ex lol that was goood
Terenaina thumbnail
But it's true that she was married before. There was an article that talked about her ex-husband, her having a kid and her lying about her age.

so I didn't know if that article was true or not so I made up this april's fool to look like that old article 😆