MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

According to her fans, all good films whether it’s in Bollywood or Hollywood were first offered to Ash but surprisingly she could not do them for some reason. 

Instead she did films such as Albela, Kyun Ho Gaya na , Shabd , Humara Dil Apke Paas hai , Action Replay ,Kuch na kaho , Raavan , Aa Ab Laut chalein , Dhai Akshar prem ke ,Umrao jaan , Hum kisise kam nahin , Dil ka rishta , Mistress of spices , The last legion , Guzarish , Shaheed  , Aur pyaar hogaya , Jazba , Sarabjit , Fanney khan. Infact she also had a special appearance in Mela and Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam :D 

Can someone explain why she did not do all those great offered films and instead of this thrash? Whom will Ash fans blame for this? 

As Ash fans clearly say , she’s never at fault . She’s always the victim. So, I wanted to know why she did these films when she had a plethora of choice as apparently everything made was offered to her first (according to her fans) . 

Who’s responsible for these script selections? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her fans are talking about other roles people did 

Are they trying to appropriate it smiley36

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, its a fact that Aishwarya was automatic choice for all big production films.

She did numerous great and big films as well but she being the numero uno actress of her time was the only option for filmmakers to justify their large canvas.

Aishwarya is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's first muse before Deepika came in. SLB plans a film thinking Ash in mind. Be it Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat, any film that requires divine beauty and royalty.

Katrina, who?

Remember Namaste London with Akshay Kumar.

Aishwarya was first choice for it. 

Karan Johar publicly said that his first choice for K3G was Aishwarya but Kajol wanted to be part of this film. Upon her insist KJo changed the script a bit and then signed Kajol for it. Otherwise he would have signed Aishwarya. Kajol said to her friend, KJo, you, not doing your next with me? KJo said, I thought you were going settle after marriage. Then Kajol said, I will do your film. Thats why Kjo signed her.

Aishwarya also said, Kjo offered her almost all of his films. She could only do ADHM.

Rakesh Roshan offered Mamta Kulkarni's role in Karan Arjun to Aishwarya first. He then offered all his films to her first. Even Koyla, Kaho Naa Pyar Hai when it was SRK who was first supposed to do the film.

and there are uncountable number of films which was offered to her first, then went to others.

Aishwarya did many great projects but her affair with Salman costed her big in Bollywood. At that time due to pressure from Khans she was almost banned from bollywood before Yash Chopra played as a Godfather to her by casting her in Dhoom 2, her first big production after Devdas.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Mr. Chatterjee what is it that Aishwarya Rai Bacchan has done to you? You single handedly bringing the house down for her? Aatank hi aatank on every page. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Rani's fan is just irritated that every role she's ever been offered or given has only been after about half a dozen actresses said no.

He's still angry that I proved that Aish was first choice for films like K3G and Bhool Bhulaiyaa. Rani, even as one of KJo's besties, was never even in talks for lead roles in K3G or KHNH, and she was only offered BB after Aish had rejected it. The article in question only mentions Aish's name in the headline. Rani is relegated to "4 other actresses" because her mention does not cause enough clicks on the link the way Aish's name does.

https://www.gqindia.com/entertainment/content/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-and-4-other-actresses-who-rejected-roles-in-bhool-bhulaiyaa-and-its-sequel

Nor was she ever offered Gadar which was given to every top actress at that time and she was never given any romantic role next to SRK in any Yash Raj Film. Pretty much every other major A-Lister can say that such as Juhi, Kajol, Madhuri, Karishma, Aishwarya, Preity, Anushka, Katrina, and Deepika, but not Rani. 

I'm sure there's some jealousy too that after Black, Bhansali only ever gave Rani one more role as a supporting character and never any more lead films. Meanwhile he still worked with Aish as a lead in Guzaarish. Thank goodness Rani was never in consideration for this film because she was horrible onscreen with Hrithik.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Rani's fan is just irritated that every role she's ever been offered or given has only been after about half a dozen actresses said no.

He's still angry that I proved that Aish was first choice for films like K3G and Bhool Bhulaiyaa. Rani, even as one of KJo's besties, was never even in talks for lead roles in K3G or KHNH, and she was only offered BB after Aish had rejected it. The article in question only mentions Aish's name in the headline. Rani is relegated to "4 other actresses" because her mention does not cause enough clicks on the link the way Aish's name does.

https://www.gqindia.com/entertainment/content/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-and-4-other-actresses-who-rejected-roles-in-bhool-bhulaiyaa-and-its-sequel

Nor was she ever offered Gadar which was given to every top actress at that time and she was never given any romantic role next to SRK in any Yash Raj Film. Pretty much every other major A-Lister can say that such as Juhi, Kajol, Madhuri, Karishma, Aishwarya, Preity, Anushka, Katrina, and Deepika, but not Rani. 

I'm sure there's some jealousy too that after Black, Bhansali only ever gave Rani one more role as a supporting character and never any more lead films. Meanwhile he still worked with Aish as a lead in Guzaarish. Thank goodness Rani was never in consideration for this film because she was horrible onscreen with Hrithik.

stick to the topic and answer my question. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

Yes, its a fact that Aishwarya was automatic choice for all big production films.

She did numerous great and big films as well but she being the numero uno actress of her time was the only option for filmmakers to justify their large canvas.

Aishwarya is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's first muse before Deepika came in. SLB plans a film thinking Ash in mind. Be it Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat, any film that requires divine beauty and royalty.

Katrina, who?

Remember Namaste London with Akshay Kumar.

Aishwarya was first choice for it. 

Karan Johar publicly said that his first choice for K3G was Aishwarya but Kajol wanted to be part of this film. Upon her insist KJo changed the script a bit and then signed Kajol for it. Otherwise he would have signed Aishwarya. Kajol said to her friend, KJo, you, not doing your next with me? KJo said, I thought you were going settle after marriage. Then Kajol said, I will do your film. Thats why Kjo signed her.

Aishwarya also said, Kjo offered her almost all of his films. She could only do ADHM.

Rakesh Roshan offered Mamta Kulkarni's role in Karan Arjun to Aishwarya first. He then offered all his films to her first. Even Koyla, Kaho Naa Pyar Hai when it was SRK who was first supposed to do the film.

and there are uncountable number of films which was offered to her first, then went to others.

Aishwarya did many great projects but her affair with Salman costed her big in Bollywood. At that time due to pressure from Khans she was almost banned from bollywood before Yash Chopra played as a Godfather to her by casting her in Dhoom 2, her first big production after Devdas.

smiley37yet she did the films I mentioned 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

According to her fans, all good films whether it’s in Bollywood or Hollywood were first offered to Ash but surprisingly she could not do them for some reason. 

Instead she did films such as Albela, Kyun Ho Gaya na , Shabd , Humara Dil Apke Paas hai , Action Replay ,Kuch na kaho , Raavan , Aa Ab Laut chalein , Dhai Akshar prem ke ,Umrao jaan , Hum kisise kam nahin , Dil ka rishta , Mistress of spices , The last legion , Guzarish , Shaheed  , Aur pyaar hogaya , Jazba , Sarabjit , Fanney khan. Infact she also had a special appearance in Mela and Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam :D 

Can someone explain why she did not do all those great offered films and instead of this thrash? Whom will Ash fans blame for this? 

As Ash fans clearly say , she’s never at fault . She’s always the victim. So, I wanted to know why she did these films when she had a plethora of choice as apparently everything made was offered to her first (according to her fans) . 

Who’s responsible for these script selections? 

Kyun Ho Gaya Na had Big B. Most actors would kill to work with him. On top of that, it featured Vivek who was a rising star and of course her romantic involvement with him.

Humara Dil Aapke Paas Hai was a big hit and in the top ten films of the year. She got a Filmfare nomination. Also it was produced by Boney Kapoor. Aish is very close to the Kapoor family. You'll see this is a recurring trend and also why English Vinglish was offered to her and why she did a cameo for them in Shakti: The Power.

Fanney Khan was another Kapoor film so Aish did her special appearance out of a favor to Anil Kapoor.

Shabd is considered a film that was ahead of its time and has critical acclaim now.

Raavan was a Mani Ratnam film and Aish always does his films.

Mistress of Spices and The Last Legion were both films she did in her Hollywood days. The Last Legion featured major A-listers like Colin Firth. The former during the time she was more or less blacklisted in Bollywood.

Umrao Jaan is a classic and Aish was asked to do a modern remake. Rekha loves Aish and publically supports her and both are close friends so it made sense that Aish of all actresses would do one of Rekha's roles.

Guzaarish was a Bhansali film (not offered to your Rani) with Hrithik. One of his most critically acclaimed films. Also responsible for starting another feud between Salman Khan and Bhansali as Salman thought all Bhansali roles would go to him again after Devdas.

Sarabjit was critically acclaimed and Aish won several awards for it. Got a Filmfare nomination and was the runner-up for the National Award. Shared a true and heartbreaking story that the public needed to be aware of.

I could go on but I don't have the time or care. Someone could easily make up a list of Rani films and ask why she made so many clunkers. Nothing is more embarrassing than Aiyyaa as critics had this to say about her lack of taste in picking good scripts. Unlike Aish, who was blacklisted by three Khans, Rani has no such excuse.

Rediff.com criticised her decision to star in the film, writing that she "gets no support from the way her character is written".

"One can only hope Rani is more selective of what she portrays on screen."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3L0O9Usvs_

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 19 days ago