Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PIPC thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mcm226

hey thanks noshin...........but yeh kya yaar 80:20 in favour of Aish..............sab gadbad-ghotaala hai🀒...................anways jo bhi hume apni online voting aur ziada aur ziada increase karni padegi...........not only online but sms n landline se bhi karte rahenge votes..........aakhiri faisla Uperwaale pe chhod dete haiπŸ˜ƒ

Mandy kitna bhi hum vote karein,agar koi true figures nahin dikha raha to fayda kya hua...
πŸ˜•

Edited by PIPC - 16 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

thanks koeli....anyways hume aur ziada votes karne padenge yaar,double-tripple karni padege votes...music video ready ho gaya?..........iske baare me batao na plzzzz

Ya the music video with top 5 is very playful ..funny one ...the way a chidren video should be πŸ‘....the main title of the song is mera beta achha hai ...meri beti achhi hai....Vyom being the casanova in the group was lucky to have her mom appear in the video( a blink and miss one) ..and out of 4 girls u know whose mom got chance to feature in the video  .....same old same old story ....

euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIPC

Mandy kitna bhi hum vote karein,agar koi true figures nahin dikha raha to fayda kya hua...
πŸ˜•

exactly pinki di...what is the point...??? we are voting like crazy and the results are like this???

also i think aish, vyom and sonya had solo parts in the music video...arrey yaar what abt anu and prakriti??? 😑
ok friends...keep discussing the matter...

i am gonna turn off my computer for an hour...Today is earth hour day...so 8-9 all power off...will be back at 9...more info...go to google website...am gonna start voting like crazy after and pray pray pray...
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bruno4

Ya the music video with top 5 is very playful ..funny one ...the way a chidren video should be πŸ‘....the main title of the song is mera beta achha hai ...meri beti achhi hai....Vyom being the casanova in the group was lucky to have her mom appear in the video( a blink and miss one) ..and out of 4 girls u know whose mom got chance to feature in the video  .....same old same old story ....

wow.....i'm happy for these kids.....waiting to see them in action😳................yaar ab kya bole is old story ke baare me🀒..............anyways,hope for the bestπŸ˜›.......hume online voting karte rehna chahiye

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusfan

Hi all we have been voting for Anvesha regularly from the beginning of this show. We thought that on-line voting will stay open from 22nd March to 5th April. But after voting on 22nd and 23rd March a message is showing that our voting limit is exhausted. 😑 And since then we haven't been able to vote for her. Anyone knows what's going on? Is there any limit on voting at this stage? We would love to see Anvesha win and would do every bit that we can. πŸ˜ƒ

I believe each email id that is registered can only vote for 20 times, and it tells you that your voting limit is exhausted. So you would need to register with a new email id for each 20 votes.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to find out the actual numbers? Amu can you find out? Percentages are very deceptive. We can have some idea what is going on  if we know the real numbers, and do some calculations to find out what the opponent party is doing to get such a huge margin?

Gemini31 thumbnail
Friends dont get disheartened. I think this info is just to give wrong signal to Anwesha's fans.We must not get distracted and carry on our duty till it is accomplished.
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not getting the activation emails in the yahoo id that I created since yesterday.

Have they stopped registration using yahoo now? It did allow me last week.

Edited by bambooshoot - 16 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey friends today i voted from 18 id's only,unwanted guests on holiday aur kya 😭 😭 ..anyways keep it up,hume apni speed aur badhani padegi........Gaj ji ke kisi bhi figure par yakeen mat karo bas non stop vote karte rahoπŸ‘πŸΌ.........humare haatho me yehi hai baaki Uperwaale pe chhod dete hai πŸ˜ƒ ....plz keep voting plzzzzzzz πŸ˜› ...... Edited by mcm226 - 16 years ago