Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
well ..we know what's happening but keep on voting guys ...voting is the only takat and we should not delve into qs like why ? how ??...Anwesha has sooo many fans and people who r visiting this thread and who love this bundle of talent and think that she should be a winner ..I am telling u all ur votes count ....

so folks those who r not posting here but listening to her songs my request to them just keep voting for her ...please make time and make that extra effort ........ .we already know she is the winner but ur votes will make her get the crown which she deserves..... πŸ˜ƒ

So keep voting guys ....and remember whatever happens , happens for good !!!!!!!! ..20 mins left for the program to start πŸ˜ƒ
Roger78 thumbnail

Friends I am feeling absolutely devastated, I have been voting so many times every day....still Anu is trailing, I dont get this......I have great respect for Aishwarya, but Anu is better and doesn't deserve getting trailed by 20:80 margin...not acceptable.

Edited by Roger78 - 16 years ago
PIPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

i need some positive response from yu all..pleasee πŸ˜›

Don't khow what to tell you,Amu.This 80:20 thing is done so that they can make somebody the winner easily.
Did you see the promo of the song sung by top 5?Only one contestant's mother stole the limelight.
Anwesha's mother must have featured there in the song,but Gaj decided to show only the other contestant's mother.He doesn't even have the common sense to show the mother of both A's since both are there in the finale.
One more thing that I noticed is Vyom was conspicuous by his absence in the Delhi show and so was Gitashree in the Kolkata show.
If Abeer can be called for Bhopal show,then Vyom and Gitashree also deserved to be in the Delhi and Kolkata show.
Hope this man stops treating contestants preferentially.
Glad that channel people also had enough of him and took the right decision...
Edited by PIPC - 16 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just finished watching the videos. The show was very good and I have to say that Aish was much better than yesterday. I really liked her "Na jeo na". Our Shona was mindblowing as always. But I feel so depressed after seeing the voting results. I had supported Anamika and Aneek too. But the votes I had given them was not even 1/4th of the votes I've given Anwesha. How is it possible? I'm being forced to believe Ammu's other theory (the one besides jaadu ki chaddi).

I'm new to this show, so I ask you guys, was Aish ever lagging behind in internet voting? I don't know cause I never saw the shows in the begining. Her "mujhe to koi tension hi nahi" when Abhas asked her "aapko tension ho rahi hai?" and her "Yes I was confident of reaching the finals" makes me really wonder what's going on?

I mean technically speaking, it is not at all difficult for a programmer to delete some records in the voting tables in the database or to update the counts. Someone can just add a few zeros to the counts. There are ways to reconcile the values by checking the logs for the application, but there is hardly any time left to challenge them, and systems admins may be involved too.

One important thing to remember is that it doesn't mean that people should put all their energies into internet voting just because there is so much of a difference. For people who have the option to do SMS, please put all your energies into it. Please don't stop your SMS. For the rest, we must of course double our time and efforts on internet voting. We should leave no  stone unturned.Edited by bambooshoot - 16 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIPC

Don't khow what to tell you,Amu.This 80:20 thing is done so that they can make somebody the winner easily.
Did you see the promo of the song sung by top 5?Only one contestant's mother stole the limelight.
Anwesha's mother must have featured there in the song,but Gaj decided to show only the other contestant's mother.He doesn't even have the common sense to show the mother of both A's since both are there in the finale.
One more thing that I noticed is Vyom was conspicuous by his absence in the Delhi show and so was Gitashree in the Kolkata show.
If Abeer can be called for Bhopal show,then Vyom and Gitashree also deserved to be in the Delhi and Kolkata show.
Hope this man stops treating contestants preferentially.
Glad that channel people also had enough of him and took the right decision...

Pinky, I had the same thoughts as you about the footage that Ash's mother received compared to other parents.
Roger78 thumbnail
OK Guys.....lets not lose hearts.......I have trippled my efforts.......Lets give our bestsEdited by Roger78 - 16 years ago
PIPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Pinky, I had the same thoughts as you about the footage that Ash's mother received compared to other parents.

Everybody will notice.I don't know what makes Gaj think that he can get away with this much of blatant preferential treatment without being noticed.
There's a thing called subtlety that this man needs to learn 😑 .
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
omg !!!! Omg!!!! ...I just finished watching the episode !!!!!!.....1st I have to say this show simply rocked!!!!!!!....Best city episode so far πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and I am going to give full credit to Ranii !!!!!!...she was the shaan of the show ...along with our Bitiya Rani of course but I'll talk about her later πŸ˜› ....Coming to Rani ..woww ..what class , what connection with the audience and how she makes the show sooo lively ...she just gets into the skin of the show ...just like her acting ...whatever she does she does it with style , naturally and with passion....it's infectious and the judges, audience and the participants got the bug !!!!!!! πŸ˜›

Now about our Shona's performances...In the 1st song she was dancing along with Rani isi liye thoda sur hil gaya that's true ...so I agree with the judges about sarvottam!!!!....then came the 2nd song of Shona shonkoro korey domoroo baajey !!!!!..wa wa wa ..I don't know whether I'll be able to hear such perfection in any other contestants ever!!!!!!!!!....omg !!! ...the taans the lay , sur absolutely mindblowing !!!!!..Thinking about it has started giving me goosebumps!!!!!! ..simply wowww !!!!..and kolkata reacted to it ..and howwww !!!!....today Ash was really good with her naa jeo na renditions !!!!!..

Then comes chhalka chhalka re ...woww !!!! ..now I would say here is the real exam ..to carry a Rahman song with a finesse and utmost accuracy !!!!!!....This is not everybody's forte no matter how big a playback singer status u might attain...contestants ki baat toh chodo ...Today I can proudly say that Shreya possesses that and our Anwesha ....Rahman ke gaane mein hi sab ki poll khol jaati hai πŸ˜‰ ....but how our Shona rendered the song!!!!! ..perfect pitch, perfect sur, perfect taal yet keeping the playfulness of the song intact !!!!!

Anwesha I salute uuuu !!!!!!

chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, I can't believe that Anwesha is trailing this badly in terms of online voting. Everybody I know here and in India have been frantically voting for her...

And she was totally superb both yesterday and today with some amazing renditions. Just fantastic control, expression, sur-precision, voice-modulation, variation, everything. Hats off to her!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I noticed Abhas called up Vyom and Vyom said somehing along the lines of, "mein pagal ki tarha text kar raha hoon".... I wonder who forπŸ˜‰ Edited by chronic - 16 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIPC

Everybody will notice.I don't know what makes Gaj think that he can get away with this much of blatant preferential treatment without being noticed.
There's a thing called subtlety that this man needs to learn 😑 .

I was about to say about that but saw this post ....but somehow give Gajji some credit kyunki he added Vyoms mom for let me say 2 seconds may be so that he can say nooo I gave Vyom's mom some footage too 😑 ...

U know what ???? should we write to Gajji to give this title to the one whom he is so blatanly trying to promote  so that we don't have to go thru this mental tension  for one week?????πŸ˜•...we can just listen to our Anu's music aaram se without any tension !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having said that ...please don't stop voting for our Anwesha ....just keep voting ....Hum sar jhuknewale nahi hai !!!!!!

80: 20 ...my foot ...who is Gajji kidding ....