Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PIPC thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
heh...I have lost faith in internet voting. 😕

But will triple my efforts to see if it helps Anwesha..Edited by PIPC - 16 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
Doston... baatein kam, kaam zyaada....

Din bache hai keval saade paanch 😛
PIPC thumbnail
Saw somebody rubbing in the fact in the sticky thread that Anwesha is lagging behind.Some people really know how to be ornery and get under other people's skin.😕
vagabondheart thumbnail
HERE YOU GO FRIENDS...SORRY FOR THE DELAY...

DHADAK DHADAK...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZqkwQ_QPc

MP3 download link:

//www.4shared.com/file/42490286/f6904692/290308_Dhadak_Dhada k__Anwesha_.html

CHHALKE RE CHHALKE RE...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHDC22FlOK0

MP3 download link:

//www.4shared.com/file/42490167/1d52e5d3/290308_Chhalke_Re__ Anwesha_.html

SHANKAR KARE DAMOROO BAAJE...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VG_3Zus_U

MP3 download link:

//www.4shared.com/file/42490034/f8ee2a1b/290308_Shankar_Kare _Damoroo_Baaje__Anwesha_.html
bellevue thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIPC

Saw somebody rubbing in the fact in the sticky thread that Anwesha is lagging behind.Some people really know how to be ornery and get under other people's skin.😕

When people want to be obnoxiously sarcastic we can't change them but we sure can ignore  them/the person by not reacting at all. Remeber when the barking ------ are doing their job, we go about our business!!!!😉

PIPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellevue

When people want to be obnoxiously sarcastic we can't change them but we sure can ignore them/the person by not reacting at all. Remeber when the barking ------ are doing their job, we go about our business!!!!😉

Well said Belle ji...Lakh take ki baat boli aap 👏 👏
anonmember thumbnail
Some people just can't help themselves and continue to post their belittling comments on Anwesha in Anwesha's thread. No self control. 😆

Fellow Anwsha fans, I know Anwesha is currently trailing but if the past is anything to go by, the ones who trail eventually end up winning. "Slow and steady wins the race". I know its a cliche but its apt for this situation. Just keep voting for our star, Anwesha, and let those criticizing go on criticizing. "No comments" on their comments. 😛 Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Anwesha was fantastic in yesterday's episode yet again! Chalka Re and the Bengali song were just magnificent. 👏 Bunty aur Babli  Dhadak Dhadak song was very good as well. Its not a song that many have sung with much success in past reality shows. Usually reality show singers lack the energy and/or control over sur. But Anwesha did a commendable job with both. 👏

Rani's comment after the DD performance ("I felt like I was singing the song") was very true and made me realize something as well. When I hear Anwesha's version of Nimbooda or Dola Re, I can imagine Aishwarya Rai dancing to her rendition. Or Vidya's classical dance from Bhool Bhooliya from I hear Anwesha's ami je tomar! Now, I'm not comparing Anwesha's renditions to the originals here. But just LOOK and HEAR at how much life and color this girl can bring to her renditions. We can imagine the original film's choreography and picturization. Anwesha as a singer paints a vivid image/picture with each rendition.  😊
Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: vagabondheart

HERE YOU GO FRIENDS...SORRY FOR THE DELAY...

DHADAK DHADAK...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZqkwQ_QPc

MP3 download link:

//www.4shared.com/file/42490286/f6904692/290308_Dhadak_Dhada k__Anwesha_.html

CHHALKE RE CHHALKE RE...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHDC22FlOK0

MP3 download link:

//www.4shared.com/file/42490167/1d52e5d3/290308_Chhalke_Re__ Anwesha_.html

SHANKAR KARE DAMOROO BAAJE...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VG_3Zus_U

MP3 download link:

//www.4shared.com/file/42490034/f8ee2a1b/290308_Shankar_Kare _Damoroo_Baaje__Anwesha_.html

Thank you so much again! 😃
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks to Vegabondheart for these uploads

Sames VBH links but clickable and down loadable 

Kolcutta 29th March, Anwesha -  Dhadak Dhadak Youtube -

Kolcutta 29th March, Anwesha - Chalka Re Youtube -

Kolcutta 29th March, Anwesha - Shankaro Kare Damoru Baaje YouTube -

Listen to Shona's renditions while voting hard.

FC front page also updated

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 16 years ago