Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Pppppppppppppppp, Wat have u written???? I didnt know tat u can write sooooooooooo ghatiyaaa yaaar

Ok okk, Did I give u a heart attack now????🀣 Aree I was only jokingg..... I never thought tat Iam going to get the prize soooooooooooo soooooonnn with u dragging sooooooooo muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Iam soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to read this part yaar.. It was more than wat I expected it to be and I looovvveeee Gia. She is sooooooooooo perfect for a frnd. Never ever sideline her but u can feel free to do so in RK romantic scenesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Robbie, I loooveeeeee u again and again and again. I dont know how many time I fell in luv with u but Ppppp, all thanks to u. Its becos of u Iam falling in luv with Robbie again and againπŸ€— He surprises me each and everytime, He is one unpredictable character. and I shud appreciate Gia's guts to come out and lie out right to RobbieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looooved how u brought out Kas' anguish thro her dance and Robbie watching her made it more beautiful. I looved all the points tat Robbie said to justify himself and he confessing it all of a sudden, Now THAT is a SURPRISE SHOCK for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was literally saying wooohhooooooπŸ˜†

Now tat their suffering is done and over, I want my daily dose of RK scenes in every part, Hmm it shus atleast have a kiss. Tats a minimum requirement and I cant come down more than tatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Rakshu: Oyyyeeeee u trying to be a naarad maharshi here creating fights between and Pppp???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PPP: Hahaaaa, Thank god, Iam able to hold my position of sataaofying u even now. I thought I lost tat right becos of my inactivity for few days. But now tat iam back, I ll hold on to my positionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aree yeh kyaa yaaar, 27th?? Dont u think tats tooooooooooooo far away?? achcha sa ek aur romantic part likh thi and then I cud have read tat part again and again till 27thπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Krishhh, I absolutely delighted to see me being compared with the great Narada Maharshi...☺️...Thankoos shankoos...Love you for that...And yeah love you also Pragz for not throwing me out for hijacking this thread for a little while...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..I was kind of jittery all through, as I was expecting you asking me to 'SHUT UP'...But you held your nerves quite well and yes that counting 1,2,3,4 till 10 worked well for you...Now I am pushing off and will come back whenever I feel you need another dose of Patience test...πŸ˜†
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so i took aujudiya's advice, and read the part. it was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, i totally loved it, man. ur amazing at portraying these romantic scenes yaar, i just love how u can describe all this with emotions. i saw one similarity between ur romantic writing, πŸ˜† u know even in the last ff, u just suddenly, brought roka together, and u know wat happened in the apartment ☺️and i felt this time, u kinda had the same idea of uniting them in the studio. it's all soo realistic though. and another ten days, 😲 oh god, i thought this is long weekend and u will be writing more parts. yaar, wen u write next part, u know wat to add. and i just loved robbie honesty man, πŸ€— he told all the problems before accepting her. i loved that part. and the song of course was superb choice for this particular situation, i loved the song. and the way u portrayed this part was excellent, yaar i like kasturi's house too, πŸ˜† jab kasturi ki shaadi ho jayegi, vo ghar mujhe de dena, okay. ajay ko vi alaana ke ghar bhaij dena, aur kashaulya ko kissi long europe yatra pe bhaij dena aur jp ko teerath yatra pe. aur ghar mujhe gift kar dena. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

love
hamran πŸ˜›
Edited by Herman_4u - 15 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

yaar i like kasturi's house too, πŸ˜† jab kasturi ki shaadi ho jayegi, vo ghar mujhe de dena, okay. ajay ko vi alaana ke ghar bhaij dena, aur kashaulya ko kissi long europe yatra pe bhaij dena aur jp ko teerath yatra pe. aur ghar mujhe gift kar dena. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

love
hamran πŸ˜›

Accha kis khushi meh wo ghar chahiye ??😳...and sabko unke ghar se nikal kar tu waha akeli kya karegi ??πŸ˜‰...pehle reason bata ..phir milega πŸ˜›...pragg iss ladki ki  baat matt sunn na ..yee toh esse hi bolti rehti haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Manpreet

Herman_4u thumbnail
@ mannu di, aure, akeli nahi, u can move in with me if u want πŸ˜† mere birthday pe mujhe gift kar degi Pp di, and aur Ppppp di, mannu di ki baat mat sun na, ghar mujhe hi gift karna πŸ˜†

love
harman πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail
Once again thanks Mannu......aur next part likhte hi I will pm you! πŸ˜ƒ

Krishi!!!!!! 😲 I sure was shocked with that first sentence of your's!!! I was like what should I do???? before I realized that you were messing with me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OK....So you did not expect the confession yet did you??? But I made him do it because I want to move on to the next part of the story! I have a few ideas I want to implement quickly before they slip out of my brain!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Gia is tooooo cute!!! I love her a lot too! In fact that is the reason I gave her a big chunk of role in the last part! I will try to keep her in focus as much as possible!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad that you and everyone else also agrees with Robbie's points!!! Because I feel that is the reality....what they show in movies and tv is too much fizz!!! 😳
Well Gia, had to take some desperate measures seeing that Robbie was not going to do anything on his own.........hence the lying!!! πŸ˜†
Teri, mannu aur paddu ki wajah seh mujhe Raksha seh daant padh rahi hai 😑 but there surely will be lots of romance around!! Bas ek chota saa gap hai! πŸ˜ƒ

Raksha urf Maharishi Narad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (very good name Krishi) no need to feel jittery........In case you haven't noticed, I have changed, from before πŸ˜†

Hermuuuuuuuuuuuu Thanks for reading it instead of waiting and for liking it too! I love describing emotions, I really do and so it makes me feel happy when you all like it! πŸ˜ƒ And finding it realistic......makes me prance around like a happy kid πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yes, Robbie has clarified to her that there are a few issues but how in reality they both will deal with the issues will form the next track in the story. Because knowing the problems in one thing but living them is a totally different thing 😊

Accha toh tujhe woh ghar chahiye?? Kaushalya Chawla will not allow it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But let me see what I can do for you and Mannu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Herman_4u thumbnail
thanks for considering my request, di, πŸ€— πŸ˜† will definitely luk forward for it.

love
harman πŸ˜›
stars_shine thumbnail
@ pragz.: wonderful part dear!....i was so happy @ the end!...he he he...so robbie dear finally admitted his feelings! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ....made me feel like kas was really on cloud nine! he he he....i cld almost feel her happiness! which proves how talented a writer u are!

gia's plan...ha ha ha...luv her for that!...sh'es a tru frnd!...ut she disturbed them at the wrong time!! 😑 ....thik hain chalo...chalta hain...i forgive her!

wonderful part hun...luved it!...read it late last nite...n it made my sleep much better!.. πŸ˜† ..thnchu for that!...luv ya!

update soon...i wanna c them 2 gether now!

storyteller thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@praggz wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... fabulous part... I didnt expect robbie to confess so soon .. but am really glad the way u handled this part is really amazing... loved it ... Leona's song is one of fav. as well.... well used with the situation... Gia is really a true friend .. aisa aik dost sab ki honi hii chahiyae... am really loving her character... she is such a sweetheart 😳 ....

Fari
nrasheed thumbnail

Hey Pragalbha, me last here too, man go away for 2 days and missed out on some awesome updates on all the fanfic...😭 okay fantastic....amazing very well written..

okay the parts that moved me....

Gia is some amazing character, she has incredible fore sight in knowing how to play Robbie...hands down in awesome dialogue from Gia to robbbie,

ohhh i really luved Kas's Mansion description, you werent by any chance describing your future home were youπŸ˜‰ 

ohh the reason i mentioned if you had formal dance training, because I'm now use to your writing style and realize that you tend to associate and write about stuff that moves you.. like soccer and now dance. so just wondered if you had formal training...

back to the fan fic..

ohhhh hadn't heard that song as of yet and clicked on the site and heard it very beautiful song, she reminds me of mariah carey... awesome....song.. thanks for the site...totally suited the message of luv you wanted to get across to robbie.. and us....i felt for kasturi deeply..for that is alot of pain when your luv is not reciprocated...

The way robbie ne aapne pyaar ka izhaar kiya hain wow, left me speechless. you are a pro at this romance writing give you that.πŸ‘πŸ‘

and their first kiss, ohhh how special is that.. well done and felt they chemistry thru your sizzling word usage..awesome part pragalbha... truly inspirations writing...very explosive....cant wait for the next part. and see what robbie does to gia, she better watch out...πŸ˜†

an enthralled robina