Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Lets see whast's going on here..Let me sum it up for Krishiii...Firstly, you called her 'Mada' ( for those uninitiated, he is a telugu comedy actor), and now you are openly calling her unkind, harsh, sataane waali, nagging ladki...

Oops that wa a typo.............I meant to say 'Madam'! I corrected my post!

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

No you did not wipe off the whole evidence...Its still there in Padz's post...😛

Hey Pragz hope you are not wondering as to what got me today...😆😆
😆😆
bikerider thumbnail
pragz thanks yaar
once again the part was good 👏 👏 👏
hehe loved ki Gia force robbie to come out open.
Loved the convo between Roka 😳 😉

ok enjoy the break, take care
will wait till 27 😆
anjudiva thumbnail

🤣 Pragz I think I like the first version better. Raksha, I too seem to have a lot of time today :)

Pragz... Great Part :) Robbie is indeed a pukka gentleman... Have a great vacation :)

Edited by anjudiva - 16 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow prags..finally robbie accept his love..Gia 😉 played really good..robbie ne accept karne se pahele kasturi ko sab bata diya vo aacha kiya may be she know how robbie family live..
l love songs..teri tarif kya karu.. 👏 👏

PS: Wht about YURA?
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmmmm, wen r u posting the next part Pppp, only then i will read this part, cuz i don't wanna wait too long for the next part, since, i need to save something for the long weekend. and 2 parts in a day. i'll become greedy then 😆

love
harman 😛
anjudiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

hmmmmm, wen r u posting the next part Pppp, only then i will read this part, cuz i don't wanna wait too long for the next part, since, i need to save something for the long weekend. and 2 parts in a day. i'll become greedy then 😆

love
harman 😛

Harman.. do read the part now.. it's not to be missed :).....

pragalbha thumbnail
Arre, mei vacation peh nahi jaa rahi hun!!!! In fact kaam mei doobne jaa rahi hun!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Vacation............itnaa naseeb kahaan meraa!!! 🤔
I have an implementation in the coming week and am going to be quite busy with that! Will not be able to concentrate and write 2 FFs, so taking a break from one!

Raksha : Sach mei, I am thinking what is up with you today???? 🤔 😆

Shara and Anju, thank you guys!!!! 😃

Payal......BG likhungi, Sunday ke din next part post karungi... 😃 And Thank you for liking this part!!! 😊
As Anju said, Robbie is a pucca gentleman!!!! And Thank God for Gia.......... nahi toh yeh kabhi apnaa muh kholta hi nahi!!! 😆 😆

Harman........NO don't do that!!! I wrote is early specifically so you all will enjoy it! Part zaroor padhnaa and let me know how it is!
Next part won't be too delayed, its just a matter of a little over a week!!
😃
anjudiva thumbnail

Arre, mei vacation peh nahi jaa rahi hun!!!! In fact kaam mei doobne jaa rahi hun!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Vacation............itnaa naseeb kahaan meraa!!! 🤔
I have an implementation in the coming week and am going to be quite busy with that! Will not be able to concentrate and write 2 FFs, so taking a break from one! 

😃

I didn't know u are writing another FF... where's that.. Is taht the YURA thing someone was asking about?

My Long weekend is screwed up coz of a go-live too.. Can totally understand your pain. Good luck!

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjudiva

Okie dokie, I have company here...So what shall we do now Anju??Who else will we create rifts between???😆...Krishuu is done..*rubbing the hands raring to go*😆

Pragz, I feel intoxicated , nopes I didn't have any alcohol..nopes, not at all..
😆