Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Star.........if there was a cloud above the ninth cloud, Kasturi would have been there 😆 😆!!! Very happy that you liked it!!!
I felt it was high time that Robbie confessed his love, did not want to see them suffering so much! 😃
And Gia is the best, isn't she!! 😳
Thanks for the wonderful comments.......next part is gonna be a little delayed! 😊

Fari!!!! Thanks a lot dear! Leona Lewis is fantastic!! 👏 👏 and so is Gia!!! Very true that all of us defo need a friend like Gia in our lives, to set things straight for us!!! 😆 😆

Haa Robina......so you were out of town, no doubt I was left wondering about your update that you were supposed to post on Friday!!! 😊 Hope you had a good trip!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I am glad you liked the confession!!! 😳 Trust Robbie to do something totally out of the box! 😆 😆 😆 But I am very glad that finally he has accepted and is ready to move forward!!
My future home 😆 😆 😆 that is too sweet!!! 😳 Lets hope so!!!

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail

hey pragalbha, nooo i wasnt on a holiday, though man do i ever feel like i need one..😉 i meant that i was away from the IF forum... cause i had a party on sat.  and took me like 2 days for the prep work...clean, cooking buy the food and what not.. thats why i wasnt able to comment on the fanfic....yeah if you buy a home like that i want to be on your invite list..PULEEEEAASEEEE😳

take care enjoy your time away from writing the fanfics,  your even busier than usual... i feel for you. we all will be waiting for your update.. take your time. though i'm sure Paddy and Krishiii and Manuu will kill me for saying that...

robina

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Atlast atlast he confessed…I am glad or what😆! I never want to say that I waited for 19 parts to see this…it was a wonderful journey and I have enjoyed every part of it!😳

Hah…Gia is just like a angel yaar😳..how lucky kastu is..I am feeling jealous! If not for Gia..this duffer would still be pondering around to or not to! Gia really knocked his head hard with the engagement info😉. What I liked was the way he just confessed his inhibitions and how he has come to a realisation that with all that concerns and anxities he still loves her which is the greatest truth👏. how he feels about not wanting to push her into constraints was very cutelydepicted and I totally loved and respected him for that feelings.  Pragz I understand now why you never depeicted his feelings in the previous parts. I could read only into kastu's feelings but was never able t judge what was going on in Robbie's mind..but the way he expressed everything to kastu was so good today. I really wanted you to tell us how he was feeling when Gia told him about RaS and how did he feel when kastu confessed about her love…all was made up for today! So from now on you can easily write about the way he feels…that makes him so endearing.

I cant help but fall for this kasturi yaar..the quite demeanour with which you have presented her for the past few parts…just makes me love her😳. Ofcourse cant say the same for future as now my rockstar is all into romance mood😉😆 It was so easy to imagine her running to his arms without a word. I completely agree with your point of their physical compatibility…they are just made for each other😳.

So your leave is granted Pragz😆…but but make a promise that you will give us a fantastic only RK scene for the next part…why not you send them to a cottage😉😆!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has finished saying wat I wanted to say 😭 !!!! But I a supremely happy that such a rocking update was in store 4 me after ma boring eggjams...
I love Gia!!!(see guys dont get me wrong 😉 ...I am a straight girl but sumtimes tend to say things in sheer excitement 😆 😆 😆)
Waise pragz di you can add ma name wid krishi coz I am never satisfied when it cums to uhm..uhm.. between RoKa...kya kare yeh dil mange more!!!!
Waise a totally smashing update...wen is the next?
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

will read ur part on weekend😊

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

hey pragalbha, nooo i wasnt on a holiday, though man do i ever feel like i need one..😉 i meant that i was away from the IF forum... cause i had a party on sat.

Oh ok! Man.......these parties are a real test of patience!! One usually ends up needing a vacation after a party!!! 😆 😆 😆

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RK_fan111

Atlast atlast he confessed…I am glad or what😆! I never want to say that I waited for 19 parts to see this…it was a wonderful journey and I have enjoyed every part of it!😳

Oh Thank God Paddu, you did not say it!!! If not, I would have 😭 😆 

Hah…Gia is just like a angel yaar😳..how lucky kastu is..I am feeling jealous! If not for Gia..this duffer would still be pondering around to or not to! Gia really knocked his head hard with the engagement info😉. What I liked was the way he just confessed his inhibitions and how he has come to a realisation that with all that concerns and anxities he still loves her which is the greatest truth👏. how he feels about not wanting to push her into constraints was very cutelydepicted and I totally loved and respected him for that feelings. 

That's Robbie for you! He usually does not open his heart up unless he absolutely has to and also usually does not jump to conclusions unless her is really moved! I have tried to build him up as a reclusive but still social person

Pragz I understand now why you never depeicted his feelings in the previous parts. I could read only into kastu's feelings but was never able t judge what was going on in Robbie's mind..but the way he expressed everything to kastu was so good today. I really wanted you to tell us how he was feeling when Gia told him about RaS and how did he feel when kastu confessed about her love…all was made up for today! So from now on you can easily write about the way he feels…that makes him so endearing.

Thanks a lot Paddu......if I had explained his mood in those other situations then what you read in this part, might have seemed repetitive. So I stopped myself from explaining his feelings before and I am glad you noticed it!

I cant help but fall for this kasturi yaar..the quite demeanour with which you have presented her for the past few parts…just makes me love her😳. Ofcourse cant say the same for future as now my rockstar is all into romance mood😉😆 It was so easy to imagine her running to his arms without a word. I completely agree with your point of their physical compatibility…they are just made for each other😳.

Kasturi here is just amazing and in fact you will love her even more in the future!

So your leave is granted Pragz😆…but but make a promise that you will give us a fantastic only RK scene for the next part…why not you send them to a cottage😉😆!

Thanks Paddu 😆 And sorry for the delay in replying back! And I am going to follow this method of replying like JC and Robina from now on as it makes sensible reading!

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Everyone has finished saying wat I wanted to say 😭 !!!! But I a supremely happy that such a rocking update was in store 4 me after ma boring eggjams...

Firstly, sorry for the delayed response and thanks Pallu that you found it rocking! 😃 And I am also glad that you finished your 'eggjams' 😆 
I love Gia!!!(see guys dont get me wrong 😉 ...I am a straight girl but sumtimes tend to say things in sheer excitement 😆 😆 😆)

No comments 😆 😆
Waise pragz di you can add ma name wid krishi coz I am never satisfied when it cums to uhm..uhm.. between RoKa...kya kare yeh dil mange more!!!! Girl............you will get me kicked out of this section by Raksha!  She is pulling me up just for showing a kiss in the 20th part of the FF and look at all you guys wanting more and more romance!!!  😲
Waise a totally smashing update...wen is the next?

Thanks a lot and the next update will be in a week!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hume more romance, faster update and longer parts chahiye...hamari mange poori karo warna I am gonna start a andolan!!!!!

The first two demands are a must...esp. d 1st one....
pragz di we want more!!!!!!!
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

hume more romance, faster update and longer parts chahiye...hamari mange poori karo warna I am gonna start a andolan!!!!!

The first two demands are a must...esp. d 1st one....
pragz di we want more!!!!!!!

Theek hai Pallu.........next week ke end tak part post kar doongi aur romantic bhi hogaa! 😉 😆