Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Wow d last two parts were mindblowing dey simply bowled me over ;I m nt capable of expressing ;d way u write yaar d Romantic parts so soulful !!!!!!d way d bus scene & d part were Robbie expresses his luv each and every emotionsssssssssssss ;u r an ace in writing d romantic scenes; d emotions u spin alongwid a perfect song ;it really wanna mak one fall in luv ;d intensity blews one away ;D village scenes d way Robbie stares at kas so sweet ;u have seen d Movie ARYA ;a telugu movie ;I luved d movie very sweet romantic movie !! Robbie reminded of d hero !!d way miss Kas adopted her 2 dose situations cool pyaar mein insaan kuch bhi karta hai !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hope one of my management subjects required me 2 write such stories ; u know I read ur & Robina's FF wid more interest and concentration Than my Subjects ;hope I dnt write dis in my exams tooπŸ˜† ;Two more 2 go phir I m out of station 4 som days gonna miss FFs a lot aur uske baad june se my summer training starts!!! πŸ˜•

⭐️

⭐️ continues

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ keep up d amazing work !!

Edited by biotechboom - 16 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG OMG Pragggg Finally robbie ne ijhaar kar diya ??

Goddd Pragggg ...Maine nahi socha tha ki next part meh robbie kasturi ek ho jaayenge πŸ˜†.Main soch rahi thi ki abhi 2,3 parts ke baad πŸ˜†....

OMG Gia is very Niceee yaaarrrrrrr ..essi dost honi chahiye 😳....jo apne dost ko pareshan nahi dekh sakti 😳...and jo tumne gia ko dialouge diye hai na ..ki kasturi ameer hai etc ..i love yaar ..cos unhe read karte waqt main mehsoos kar rahi th ki ab robbie jaroor kasturi ko keh dega ki wo bhi usse pyar karta hai πŸ˜†...kyu ki jab cheez pass ho toh kadar nahi hoti ..aur agger cheez dur jaati nazar aaye toh samaj aati hai uski kimat 😳

and Jis wajah se robbie apni feelings kasturi ko nahi bata pa raha tha ...yee bhi ek life ka sach hai ! ..and sach meh Robbie is Gentleman 😳

wesse toh koi shakh nahi ki kasturi robbie ko bahut pyar karti hai ...lekin phir bhi ek silly sa Q hai πŸ˜†..ki kya kasturi robbie ki family ke saath adjust kar paayegi ??...kahi koi future meh toh koi Problem nahi hogi inn dono ke beech ??..kyu main nahi chahti ki kasturi robbie ke beech kabhi koi problem ho ...haan jo bhi problem aati hai inn dono ke status ko lekar wo yee mil kar solve kare 😳

and robbie is so innocent yaar ..jis tarah usne kasturi se permission mangi kiss ki ☺️..Haye main marr jayu ☺️😍

Gia and Robbie ke Dialouge bahut hi aache lage mujhe ..actully unhone nahi aache dailouge bole ..balki tune diye hai ..tabhi unhone bole hai πŸ‘..i love this song too ...

Everything is perfect yaar πŸ‘...praggg ...aaj tujhe gale lagane ko dil karta hai πŸ€—...u are very brilliant writter yaarπŸ‘ ..yee meri nadani hogi ..aggar tere se kisi ko campare kiya jaaye ..kyu ki tera jessa koi nahi 😳..Thanku very much dear ...and No problem yaar tum aram se part post karna take ur time 😳...kyu ki jo yee latest part hai na isse read karne se kabhi dil nahi bharega 😳

and ab toh RoKa ek ho gaye hai ..So humhe haqt hai kehne ka ki humhe love scene chahiye πŸ˜†...Next part love ka hoga 😳...i know am very besharam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 16 years ago
Kay thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Yay Finally.....Robbie has admitted to the truth! 😳 😳 😳

Prag i couldnt wait to read this part since you PMed me πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Sia this is for you πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You are the ⭐️ of this part πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The dialogues between Robbie and Sia were great Prag and very realistic...the way she made him realise how much he means to Kasturi....she can leave her luxuries behind and do anything for him 😳

The dance scene was described very well Prag.........only a true dancer can express their feelings and emotions through their moves πŸ˜‰ and im glad Robbie witnessed Kasturis emotions in this way 😳

Robbie going through their differences and reasons why they cant be together....and then realising that the fact that they love each other is bigger than any truth in their lives............i love the way you write out your dialogues Prag! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The hug and kiss.....kya scene hai πŸ˜†

Robbie is a gentleman as well as naughty πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ nice combo πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Im glad the raunak business was a lie πŸ˜† πŸ˜† a good one though πŸ˜†

Prag im a little upset the next part will be up after ten days πŸ˜” i cant wait that long πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But since you got RoKa together in this part im happy.....il wait πŸ˜†

But like Mannu mentioned.......next part should be full of romance πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

KayEdited by Kay - 16 years ago
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

how did i miss the part πŸ˜•omg how did iπŸ˜• just read it 😳and here is my comment for itπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘ what an interesting part diiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘ ur gr8 dii πŸ˜³

RoKa's challenge huh nice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

short skirt bit was funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Poor Kasturi the old man staring at her legs 🀣
The old lady's baby comments 🀣 🀣 poor Kasturi

the last bit was marvelouse He came so close to kissing her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† control Robbie control yourself πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Part 20

Finally!!!!!!Robbie has admitted to the truth! 😳 😳 😳

the credit goes to gia⭐️

gia dialouges were amazing πŸ‘ she make him realise that robbie mean a lot to kasturi😳

The dance scene was awesome and very well describedπŸ‘

The hug and kiss amazing scene in the whole world πŸ˜†

Robbie is so naughtyπŸ˜‰ but at the same time he know what to do😳 thats why he ask her permissionπŸ˜‰

fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hai πŸ˜ƒ OOOOH, this is getting sooo wonderfully yummy and good.Must tell you it takes the reader through every emotion possible it's a beautifully written that takes me for a fully believable journey(sachi) πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and you know actually i cried at one stage (which I never do)! Gia is a Sweet heart honestly speaking i love her..as i told you earlier all the characters are completely believable, πŸ‘hatts of to you for this...I am so loving it like Macdonalds πŸ˜†

and yes jab everyone talk about robbie so mai keo pechay rahoo πŸ˜ƒ i am really glad that robbie admitt his love cozz i feel true love is not hidden na Right? 😳 he's a perfect man... or one more thing as far dance scene was concerned so really yar i don't know much about dancing so no comments..but songs was superb

So u take your time and post it whenever u can... i read somewhere fanfic means:>someone cares about what you wrote.so all the every best

Take good careπŸ€—

And @krishi Madam,thanks a ton for ur explanation jee yes now its all clear for me   πŸ€—
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok im going to take one deep breath

what a gr8 part OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Pragz di your absolutly awesome, fabulous, what a part and yh finally.
Ok first things first kasturi really does miss robbbie awwwwwwwwwww. Shes sooooooooooo lucky 2 have a freind like gia πŸ˜†

Ok i just loved it how gia actually took robbie from his work, showed him kasturis outside house. For a mintue i was thinking what is she doing???? πŸ˜•

But i guess she was making robbie realise what kasturi had given up for him and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kasturi you are truely madly in love with robbie πŸ˜†

Ok yh Bleeding Love is a gr8 song πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kasturi dancing 2 it wowwwww and robbie jsut watching her omg what a scene it must be lol.
FINALLY Robbie actually saying that expressing his love for her was not that easy. awwwwww 😳 😳 😳
Ok Robbie FINALLY said it wowwwwwwwwww:
" He is absolutely, crazily in love with you!!! And I can't imagine my life with out you...."
How sweet now I bet Kasturis anger and depression of robbie nto loving her would go just with those words 😍
What a romantic scene between them omg!!! lol.
200 on a scale of 100 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Gia phoning Kasturi again and again and omg i love how you made robbie say:

"""Apparently someone wants you more than me"""

πŸ˜†
Omg youvd made my day lolz.
Ok dont worry Gia im sure you'll get all the details πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Go Gia you got Robbie totally lol.
Ok Pragz dii ill be waiting for the 27th
For your next awesome part.

Keep up the gr8 work πŸ‘
xxxx
pragalbha thumbnail
Raksha............don't be too sure dear that you have managed to create a rift with Krishi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......... Its not that simple, right Krishi??? πŸ˜ƒ

Sonaliiiiiiiii.............You managed to come inspite of exams!! Thanks dear!!! πŸ˜ƒ I also hope you did not write the FF in your exams!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love writing emotions, they leave me most satisfied!!! Thank you for finding it good! Well you seem to have a very busy month ahead!!! 😊 I will miss your comments, but I am also taking a break myself for a few days!!!
Good luck with the rest of your exams.....will send you a pm!

Mannu..........tere comments ke liye kaafi wait kar rahi thi!!!! I am so glad ke tujhe accha lagaa!
Actually mujhe lag rahaa tha ke mei bahut drag kar rahi hun, isliye I came to the point immediately!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ekdum sahi kahaa ke jab cheez pass mei hoti hai toh uski kadar nahi hoti!!!
Mannu.......Kasturi kaise Robbie ke family ke saath adjust karegi, yeh aage ki story hai! I promise you yeh bahut interesting hogi!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Robbie toh bahut hi accha hai 😳 mei uskaa buraa kaise banaa sakti hun??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Robbie aur Gia ke dialogs bahut real hai! Kisi ki bhi zindagi mei aisaa ho saktaa hai!
Thanks Mannu πŸ€— I am so happy that you like it this much!!! Yes, next part mei romance hogaa πŸ˜‰ aur sirf 10 days ki baat hai, dekhte hii dekhte khatam ho jaayenge!!!
Aur next week toh serial bhi bahut interesting hogaa...toh hum FF koh utnaa miss nahi karenge! πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail

Kay...........I know, meine kaafi time lagaa diyaa ti get to this point, right???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Kay............it means a lot for me that you find such interest in this story!!
Gia is a true friend and she has made is her life's mission to get them together!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
That was exactly my intention..........to make the dialogs as realsitic as possible.....because I want to keep this story as close to reality as possible! 😊
I could not write the dance scene too much in detail because I did not want to take away the focus from the main point, so I left quite a bit of that dance to your imagination!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The hug and kiss were hot. I was imagining our cottage scene 2 while writing it, ofcourse there was no kiss in cottage 2   πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
So true Kay, about he being the perfect combo of naughty and nice....well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
The Raunak business is a lie but it won't be so for long..........oops did I reveal something!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Sorry for the delay Kay....its just that I know I will not find the time!!!! But yes I promise the next part will have a lot of romance in it and Thanks for understanding!!!! πŸ€—

Mani : I am glad you read both the part together, because it would have felt very much in sequence!! Well Robbie controlled himself then, but not in the next part!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
As you said the most important point was that Robbie stopped running from the truth and admitted to it!!! It was high time he did that!! And ofcourse this could not have happened if not for Gia's help!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah....Robbie knows when to do what but ofocurse his upbringing does not allow him to behave indecently or in a rash manner and that is the best part!!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Mani for the wonderful comments!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Wajiha.............I loved it when you said that the characters are believable!!!! I think that is what every writer wants to hear......sometimes we have to create situations that are not believable, but the characters must always be honest and so I am very glad that you find them so!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for liking the song.....it is a superb song!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Not just Robbie, Kasturi is also a great gal!!! I don't think many people would have done what she did. In fact after a few parts you will start loving her even more as she will prove what an absolutely fabulous person she is!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Humaira........Kaisi hai aap????? Vey happy that you liked the part a lot!!! And thanks for pointing out all the things you like!!! First off I agree that the song is absolutely fantastic.......Leona is awesome!  It is very important that Robbie realize what Kasturi is doing for him and that he is important to her! Both of them have a lot of feelings for each other which finally are in the open..........πŸ˜†! So next the story will proceed ahead with all the things that happen in their lives! πŸ˜ƒ  And Gia..............she is a sweetheart! A true friend!!! And I am glad you liked the baughty side of Robbie too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†!!!

Thanks dear for understanding about the gap in writing! I will post on 27th and I will try to make it as good as possible!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im good Pragz dii sooo happy after reading your part πŸ˜†
Im sure your next part will be awesome
So hope you have fun till the 27th
xxxxx
sahib29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Mannu..........tere comments ke liye kaafi wait kar rahi thi!!!! I am so glad ke tujhe accha lagaa!

Really Pragg?? ..am touched yaar 😳.main hamesha chahti hoon ki sabse pehle read karu ..lekin time diffrence ki wajah se deer ho jaati hai
Actually mujhe lag rahaa tha ke mei bahut drag kar rahi hun, isliye I came to the point immediately!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No dear tujhe kisne kaha ki tu drag kar rahi hai ??...balki mujhe toh wo parts bhi bahut aache lage jab  kasturi ne robbie ko pyar ka ijhaar kiya ..and last part ..jab robbie ne apne aap se pyar ka ijhaar kiya 😳..really bahut aache likhe hai tune 😳..every part is Mindblowing πŸ‘
Ekdum sahi kahaa ke jab cheez pass mei hoti hai toh uski kadar nahi hoti!!!
Mannu.......Kasturi kaise Robbie ke family ke saath adjust karegi, yeh aage ki story hai! I promise you yeh bahut interesting hogi!!! πŸ˜ƒ

mujhe malloom hai ki aacha hoga ..cos tu likhegi na 😳..par am very waiting  ..cos i want to know ki kasturi kesse manage karegi ??πŸ˜†...par darr bhi hai ki aggar kuch gharbard ho gaya toh Robbie kiska saath dega ??...kasturi yaa Family ka ??...par main toh family hi kahungi ..cos his family is very sweet 😳
Robbie toh bahut hi accha hai 😳 mei uskaa buraa kaise banaa sakti hun??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mujhe malloom hai tu kabhi robbie ko bura nahi bana sakti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Robbie aur Gia ke dialogs bahut real hai! Kisi ki bhi zindagi mei aisaa ho saktaa hai!
Thanks Mannu πŸ€— I am so happy that you like it this much!!! Yes, next part mei romance hogaa πŸ˜‰ aur sirf 10 days ki baat hai, dekhte hii dekhte khatam ho jaayenge!!!

Really Romance hoga?? 😳...nahi yaar 10 din bahut jayada hai ...10 baar sona pardta hai πŸ˜†..lekin hum wait karenge 😳...kyu ki tu robbie ki tarah apne  vadde ki pakki hai ...jab kehti hai post karti hai 😳...hum wait karte hai .😍.
Aur next week toh serial bhi bahut interesting hogaa...toh hum FF koh utnaa miss nahi karenge! πŸ˜›

Wo toh Monday batayega ki serial kessa hoga ??πŸ˜†..lekin Teri FF ki jagah koi nahi le sakta ..serial bhi nahi 😳

Edited by sahib29 - 16 years ago