Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJay Tina thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Btw, it is Neepa, netra not Deepa!!! he he he he😆😉...... I like Ganesh, Aarthi pair too.....  But i dont know about the success in the finals - who wins and who doesnt......

Whoever wins will get my applause for SURE... and i will surely appreciate all other couples too... everyone should be sportive and this MM is simple rocking with these dancers!!!!!.

Hope this kinda show continues, but with some sensible couples - hope you guys understand what i meant 😉... I know you'll smile when you read this Netra......
cutey_chandy thumbnail
My Opinion is also for Arthi and Ganesh.
Their performances are entertainment to watch with medium dance.

Next one i like is Gokul and Kavi. The initial few episodes kavi was not performing good at all. But later she picked up and cope up with Gokul.

Next one is Bala and Priya. I like priya's dance very much. she has her own style and very feminine.

I was suprised to know priya is married.

I somehow feel it is not fair to include sujibala and swetha again in MM2. They were already part of MM1 and know clearly what the judges(especially kala master) expects.

VJay Tina thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutey_chandy

Next one is Bala and Priya. I like priya's dance very much. she has her own style and very feminine.

I was suprised to know priya is married.

Well Chandy, I agree with you... Priya is really nice... From a girl's point of view, i often wonder how come she manages so big earrings in her ears [she'll wear big earrings in the second bore too!!] All kinda dresses suits her and yup, dance is pretty cool and she is quite a pair for Bala [handsome!!😉]..

Btw, Priya is not only married, she's gotta kid too...
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VJay Tina

Btw, it is Neepa, netra not Deepa!!! he he he he😆😉...... I like Ganesh, Aarthi pair too.....  But i dont know about the success in the finals - who wins and who doesnt......

Whoever wins will get my applause for SURE... and i will surely appreciate all other couples too... everyone should be sportive and this MM is simple rocking with these dancers!!!!!.

Hope this kinda show continues, but with some sensible couples - hope you guys understand what i meant 😉... I know you'll smile when you read this Netra......

I was not only having a smile, i was actually on the floor doing this 🤣 Oh thanks for the correction. I typed it wrongly lols.
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutey_chandy

I somehow feel it is not fair to include sujibala and swetha again in MM2. They were already part of MM1 and know clearly what the judges(especially kala master) expects.

You got a point here gal. And dats y i felt its not fair having Neepa around too......
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mega finale  - its the last dance on the MM stage...next time it will be live show on Neru stadion where they will announce the winners.

From the judges to the host everyone was looking good with nice dresses..maybe ramba also could have wore saree or something like that😊

1) Akash-Shruti (AS) started the finale with their performance..they started it with classy and ended up with folksong. No ppl..Akash didnt copy after Shruti today..hehe😆..he was mindblowing..so was Shruti too. Being the youngest out there..it most be hard to be compared with the rest...but they made it through of the 32 episodes 😊(expect for the elimination part) Actually I missed the first part of their performance cause it seems the finale started much earlier than 8 pm...grr...Aynagaran-Kalaignar tv...doesnt even promoted it Romba and Kala master gave good comments, they also gave a chance to AS's parents to talk..A's dad was talking in english when A told his dad to talk in Tamil, S's mom was crying cause many ppl have said S have talent..but due to some politics she never got any good chance..but Kala master did that and believed on her..S's mom is also a classicaldancer and her dad never got a chance to watch her on tv since he works in a ship. Kala master asked for vote on behalf of AS cause they have done a good job.

2) Gokul-Kavi (GK) - K started it well with a schoolgal performance, then G come out of a suitcase (it most be difficult naa), his dance reseambled me alittle bit of that one Hrithik did in lakshya😉. They used  fluorescent light and played football...good naa😊 n  Krishnamoorthy  sung a song for them about them while they danced. Judges comments were like they didnt have any words to describe it, too good, took a sixer etc. Ks mum was happy for her daughter cause even though she have acted in serials, she got a good name cause of MM2, a good platform for her while Romba was like G's mom doesnt look like his mo,m..but elder sis😆..well,,she was young naa..hehe..but G looks like his dad, they were also proud of him, G said his aim was to act in a hollywood movie or atleast on a movie with Kamal ji. Ramba asked for votes in behalf of them😊

3) Bala-Priya(BP) - P started with a classical dance, while B come out of his own poster aka kilichified it through 😆 n danced a few western steps, P joined him..wow her attitude was gr8 naa and they did many variety dances liek dancing on screeings, Bala hanging up down😊 songs seletion was very good cause they hardly had any english songs. Judges gave good comments n said they were one of the best dancers, praised P for her enerylevel and for her porumai..actually its true naa..she seesm to be the one with a lot of patience and taking everything very sportive - no cry face👏 Priya mum was happy for her cause P is a classical dancer but she managed western also..Bs mum also cried n was proud..B was a little bit teary because he and his dad stopped talking with each other for 4 years ..only after MM2 they both started to talk again, he was happy to get his dad back so was his dad also who said parents should not let ego win n be hapy for their kids😊 Kushboo  asked for votes on their behalf.

4)Kartee-Neepa (KN), N started with a classical dance n K overtook it with his hiphop movements..a group danced infront them, one of them were handicapped ..amazing steps done by that group👏 N had a kuttu song, and they folded their eyes and danced on some box...they could have done some fast steps😉  again good comments from the judges where they had no words to describe them😆 all of the good words went to them...K's dad spoke...he was happy for his son and thanks to his son,he could finally see one of his fav actress Kusbhoo🤣 K was a little bit embarassed😆 Ns mother spoke..she couldnt thank Kala master enough n cried cause she wanted her daughter to be a classical teacher..N told her mum not to cry😉

5)Lokesh-Suji (LS) - he started with western while S overtook with a kuttu dance, western by LS, they were standing in a drum with covered eyes and danced , then some fire dance...judges were speechless..called for the best dancers etc...Ls mother spoke,,,she seems to be a teacher in a deaf n mute school...she talked about the kids there😃 and was very emotional.how the kids loved each of the episodes n the 6 pairs..she also thanked Shanthanu Bagayaraj for giving a hand to Lokesh😊 Ss mother said her daughter can handle any comments from the judges..but when her dad says a word, she will be very emotional..mm was a good platform for her.

6) Ganesk-Arthi (GA) - they had a concept about our traditional dance was the best, climax stolen from Sangamam movie..G danced for a Rajinis song while A for a evergreen song, Marainthirukkum paakum maayaan enna song..her emotions was good naa. Judges gave nice comments, cause from being a non dancer to reach the finale is something gr8..they both always made others laugh with their concept..its not easy to make anyone laugh or cry..but they did the both😃 since none of the family from GAs side could be there...Prem master talked on behalf of them as a big bro...he wanted these two n had no regret..he enjoyed every minute of it😃

Edited by meli - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
This is all Prabu's fault. he gave me the wrong link. He gave me Zee TV link and i only realise this after manada mayilada finish ... 😡

Well, glad u watch it my darling sister ... i will complete the updates after watching the recording daa....

siga94 thumbnail
according to me lokesh and suji deserves the first place.
their performance was amazing from the begining. 👏👏

is he running a deaf and dumb school? 👍🏼👍🏼

meli please clarify  yar😕

Edited by siga94 - 15 years ago
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry to say meli for GK - Rambha asked for the vote and BP - Kushboo

I missed to watch AS performance, 😔

GK they did their best yesterday,  Gokul dancing like Hrithik and UV dance was nice. BP asusual cute performance, Lokesh was too good in his performance,👏 he danced with fire on his legs. In Karthik and Neepa floor movement given by the dancers excellent👏, especially by one handicapped guy it was amazing yaar. GA, aarthi danced for marainthu erinthu parkum song from thillana moganambal o/s performance by her

Overall it was very nice and little bit family emotions was there.😆
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: siga94

according to me lokesh and suji deserves the first place.
their performance was amazing from the begining. 👏👏

is he running a deaf and dumb school? 👍🏼👍🏼

meli please clarify  yar😕

his mother is a teacher there, donno whereever she runs that too but not him😊