Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh noooo not live vaaaaaa ............. grrrrr i thought i wud be live naa ..

may the best win ...
Sandhya29 thumbnail
I hope Bala Priya wins!!!!!Bala got an excellent style and no one can beat Priya's grace and style!!!! I feel that they never get the appreciation they deserve from kala master....Bala and Priya deserve to win the finals!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome sandhya to MM thread and IF😃

hehe...I heard it was GK who was leading...donno who is leading now...!
Sandhya29 thumbnail
Thanks Meli! Oh no...I really wish BP Wins!!!! Does anyone who got the highest votes in the semi final? I find it stupid that they announce who got the lowest vote but not the highest...
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I actually fine the votes bit not fair😕. From the start of the show, we had wise judges giving good remarks and choosing the best team. But why when it comes to FINAL the most important round, they leave it to the hand of the viewers?? 😕 Im not saying we viewers can't judge things well, but think about this. The best team will never be able to win. This method has been applied even in Attam 100 Vagai. Where the final depends on the vote. Lots of things can happen here. People vote base on their fav team and not for those who actully deserves it. I really wished Kala Master had change the desicion method. Could have used maybe 20% form vote and the balance should have been judged by the wise judges. Or they could have invited special judges.

Well, one thing i can say is Aarthi Ganesh started her with no knowledge in dance. In fact, im a bharatnatyam dancer and it took me years to develop certain movoments and the grace. But Aarthi, without any knowledge in that, manage to perform gracefully which had impressed me a lot.👏

As for Gokul, i've got no words for him. He amazed me in every performances. 👏

I really hope the best and deserved couple wins the race.😳😉
siga94 thumbnail
last time our  favourite pair was sathish&jayashree

but this time i feel it's very difficult to decide who will win the title? even we are not in a position to say the first three couples.

all of them are real hard workers and i respect their talents.

i like

lokesh's expression

priya's grace

sandy's choreography

karthik's hardwork

prem's creativity.

who ever wins my big applause to them👏

to know the result we have to wait till sunday 10 pm 😕😕😕
Edited by siga94 - 15 years ago
cutey_chandy thumbnail

Friends,

Sorry last weekend I was out on vacation and came back only on wednesday. And last 2 days busy with office work.

For finals, i couldn't help much to vote for you people.

Sorry for that

I guess the final celebration and results will be telecasted live on Kalaignar TV. That is what they are advertising.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cutey_chandy

I guess the final celebration and results will be telecasted live on Kalaignar TV. That is what they are advertising.

Hun-..do not worry about the voting...u have actually done a lot for us already by voting in the semifinals😛

really?? they are gonna live telecast?? Kool....they dont advetise here in europe for ayngharan kalaingar tv😡..well...heard the ad break was to loong..so its okay😆
gsuren thumbnail
For all Bala & Priya supporters, visit friendsofbala.com
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gsuren

For all Bala & Priya supporters, visit friendsofbala.com

ya or u can visit http://friends-of-bala.skyrock.com/

😊