siga94 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks meli  ๐Ÿ˜Š

always i like to read ur reviews ๐Ÿ‘

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks meli for the review
i think Lokesh was the best n he really deserves the 1st place ....
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Thanks for the update and I watched the episode online and it was really good.

If anyone is in India can you please vote for Bala-Priya, Lokesh-Sujibala and Karthik-Neepa on my behalf. Thanks! :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think gokul is very good...cause he was a none dance, but look at him now...he is a excellent dancer and grown up as a dancer while the rest was dancers or atleast could dance before this show...judges never said anything about it.

The judges seems to be partial sometimes..when it was Lokesh and Sujjis time...they praised a lot n said they were the best dancers..ofcourse are they that--but what about the others...like Ganesh and Arthi? I agree sometimes..they dance is more of the concept than dance..but lately..they have proved and took a lof of effort...its not easy for them to reach to the finale..but they did that. ๐Ÿ‘

About KN dance, I felt it was those dancers who come between kartees hip pop dance that made his dance more kool n unique...kudos to them๐Ÿ‘

just my opinions after watching the show from episode 1 to the finale...whats urs opinions, friends???๐Ÿ˜‰

Lokesh-Sujju along with Gokul-kavi used to be my fav pairs...nut now..whoever the best should win...not my fav but the best๐Ÿ˜›
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys i got the news that arthi ganesh are leading with votes. 2nd bala priya and 3rd lokesh suji,
did u expect this?
so if anybody want his fav. pair to win u have to vote more๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Sia89 - 15 years ago
siga94 thumbnail
since it is a dance show i wish best dancers should win

my fav pairs are

lokesh&suji (consistent from the begining)

bala&priya

gokul& kavi

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by siga94 - 15 years ago
VJay Tina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia89

hi guys i got the news that arthi ganesh are leading with votes. 2nd bala priya and 3rd lokesh suji,
did u expect this?
so if anybody want his fav. pair to win u have to vote more๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Cooooollll.... Let's see what happens!!!

Can someone tell me whether the BIG DAY [saturday - nehru indoor stadium] will be a LIVE relay in Kalaignar TV??? I dont want to miss that and at the same time cannot afford to be there in that stadium!!!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi all :)
will it be aired on kalignar tv in live ? at what time will it start ?
can somebody vote on my behalf for Lokesh and Suji if u can pls ?
 i can't vote from here ....
fuzz_13 thumbnail
I agree with Siga, since it is a dance show the best dancers should win. I do like Arthi and Ganesh, but they still have a long way to go before being great dancers like some of the others. I like their concepts and I really appreciate their efforts towards becoming better dancers. Akash and Shruthi are good to, but they still have room for improvement in my opinion. I think the battle of the best dancers are between Lokesh-Sujibala, Bala-Priya, Gokul-Kavi, and Karthik-Neepa. Let's hope that the best dancers win!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fuzz_13

I think the battle of the best dancers are between Lokesh-Sujibala, Bala-Priya, Gokul-Kavi, and Karthik-Neepa. Let's hope that the best dancers win!

Yup..the batttle is between this 4 jodis๐Ÿ˜Š

Friends, I dont think Kalaignar tv will show live broadcast from Neeru stadtion...they need time to edit it and play it..it may aired this sunday or next week.
The same happend previous season also๐Ÿ˜Š