Maanada Mayilada - Part 2

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Mannada Mayilada part 2

Hi guy, they are starting part 2 and have announced the new jodies…

Jodi # 1 : Arthi and Ganeshar (they used to come in Top 10 songs in suntv earlier on and now in Kalaignar tv)

# 2 : Akash Kapoor (he have acted in a movie which will get realised next week) and Shruti (she is a former child artiste and made her entry as a heroine on pandirajans sons first movie)

# 3: Gokul nath( I think he come in kalakka povathu champions?) and Kavitha (the girl who plays as Mahi in porantha veeda, puguntha veeda)

# 4: Balaji and Priyadharsini ( sister of DD aka host in Jodi No 1)

#5 : Sakthi Saravan ( Seliyan of Mekhala) and Yogini ( Vru in Bhandam and Padma in magal serials )

#6: Ranjith and Aishwarya

# 7: Suresh and Madhu

# 8: Karthick and Neepa ( she actually won Mastana Mastana part 1)

#9: Priyanka (Meeachi from Arase) and Madhan (Maddy from kolangal)

10: Saiprasad and Swetha ( she got another chance cause Kala master wanted to give another chance for the girls)

#11 Lokesh and Suji Bala (she too gets another chance)

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks meli for putting this up 👏

im surprised that neepa has joined, she should give chances to other up & coming actor/actress 😛

and dd's sis is participating, thats cool.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx sweeto for putting this up.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Thanks for the info Meli

Honestly MM is 100 time better then the other Dance shows. Soo many people watch this show with fun and passion where in other show its just pure "Lets fight lets fight fight 😡 😡 ".
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Thanks for the info! I really like this show because I think it truly showcases the dancing talent of serial artists!
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the infor meli 😳

What... neepa is here toooo 😡 😡 i never liked her at Bandham 😕
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
March 16th update

Today was the intro round, the host were as usual Sanjeev and Keerthi (nice combination cause on the two other reality dance shows..the girl normally dominate over the guy..don't you guys think so??😉 But here they are equal😛 )

They also revealed the three judges….one of them are Kala master cause she is the producer and director of this show…the two other are very special…one of the returns back to Tamil industry after a long gap…its none other than azhagiya laila😆…..Rambha…she was kind of nervous as its first time for her and other third judge is none other than Kushboo.

First couple out to dance were Ranjith and Aishwarya - they did have a heavy start…with the guy coming down from top like Satish did on the finale 😕and the girl has less energy level than the guy..but they were good on their intro. 😊

Second couple were Shakti and Yogini - they were okay..but need a lot of improvement. The judges didn't say this..but they have to work on their finishing too.

Third one was Sureshwar and madhu - I never imagined this guy could do so good…he was mind-blowing. 👏Got full praises from the judges. They danced for a folksong, the girl need to improve on her finishing.

4th were Gokul and Kavi - they were mind-blowing, this was first time Gokul danced ever..he seems to be a mini copy of Prabhudeva😆 They got the MM1 winners choreographer Sandy so lots of expectations from them I guess…full praises from the judges.

5th out were Akash and Shruti - cute couple who complements each other very well…Akash got praises to have his own style even thought he is not a great dancer and the girls moments had perfection. 😃

The 6th couple were Saiprasad and Swetha - they were good. Swetha got her previous choreographer again😉

The 7th pair were Ganesh and Arthi - what can I say about their performance…it was outstanding👏👏…it had dance, comedy and whoever watch it will only get laugh until their stomach gets hurt… 😆😆Kushboo even went to the stage and gave hugs to them😉

The 8th couple was Bala and Priyadharsini (DD's sis) - they were equal good and super dance. Seems like Priya recent had some surgery on her leg and they haven't taken out the stricture from her leg😲…wow---this lady is really good👏

The 9th is none other than Lokesh and Suiji Bala - Sujji and George danced first. 😆(they were one of the pairs from MM1😳), and later on Lokesh joined and George backed off…hehe. 😆

The 10th couple are tamil small screens "villain" pair aka Madhan and Priyanka..hehe😆…they were okay but Madhan was tensioned a little bit.😕

Last couple out to dance was Karthick and Neepa - their chemistry clicked best on the whole show and got full praises from the judges.

Overall, it was a good episode and I really feel terrible for the judges😆😆…have never seen a show where the couple dance so good in the intro like here in MM2.
👏👏👏 Edited by meli - 16 years ago
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Thanks for the update once again! :) I shall watch the episode soon
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Does anyone know the site where I can watch it online? The kalainagar tv site doesn't seem to be working.
bluegal thumbnail
wow meli thanks for the updates 👏
now i feel like watching 😃