Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

fabulous! is the word surbhi. 👏

lagta hai tum sabne zakhm hare karne ki thaan lee hai!

awww.......sorry ket......i didnt mean to hurt u or anything......i feel this is the only way we can refresh all the sweet memories.......
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
finally read it surbhi...it was lovely. i think now zoya and vaibhav should confess. what do u think?
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

finally read it surbhi...it was lovely. i think now zoya and vaibhav should confess. what do u think?

thanks ksh for the comments.......hmm..confession!!?let me think over it.......
arvanu thumbnail

First of all really sorry guyz for the late update.......was really busy with my exams and all.........have just recently started a new FF on my other favourite couple apart from Sandeep-Urmi.....so updated that also and thought of updating this one too as its been more than 2 months since i posted.........to main haazir hoon......here is the next one:

Chapter 19-A shocking twist

Next morning we see urmi walking around her house waiting for zoya to come as they had planned to meet up in urmi's house and ask sandeep for help regarding zoya-vaibhav's matter.......she thought that she had to do something for zoya as zoya was always there for her as a friend to her and helped her to win her love and now when her best friend was in love she couldnt just leave zoya in such a complex situation........she definitely had to do something for zoya and vaibhav........urmi was getting restless there waiting for zoya looking at the door in every few seconds.......and ofcourse fiddling with her duppata in tension:

U-ye zoya bhi na!!!!!!ufff...kaha reh gayi??maine isse kaha tha subah 9 baje tak aa jana...aur abhi dekho 9:30 baj gaye hai.......pata nahi kaha reh gayi.......FInally frustated she sat down on her sofa with a worried and confused look on her face and her hands clasped togther thinking.........when all of a sudden zoya entered the scene.......Urmi looked up to find zoya dressed in her most beautiful attire and had a smile upon her face........she looked at her from top to bottom and was surprised to see zoya soo happy and all smiling which brought a smile across her lips too........Zoya entered the house and just hugged urmi tightly:

Z-urmiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!Urmi was taken aback for few minutes and then reciprocated with the same happiness as zoya had today........

U-kya baat hai?aaj to bahut khush lag rahi hai tu????kahi.......She broke apart from the hug and looked at her with a evil grin on her face....

U-kahi......vaibhav ne propose to nahi kiya??????

Zoya was surprised and looked shocked.......and hit urmi playfully.....

Z-tu na!!!!!kabhi nahi sudhregi.....

Urmi nodded in a no and both burst out laughing........

U-acha ab chal......pehli hi kafi dair kar di tune...maine tujhe kaha tha 9 baje aa jaana.....aur tu ab aa rahi hai......

Z-aare main kya karti urmi........ammi ne kuch kaam main laga diya mujhe to main aa na saki......sorry.....

U-chal theek hai......ab chal jaldi se ...sandeepji humhara intezaar kar rahe honge.......

Z(teasing her)-humhara ya.......tera???hmmm....she winked at her.....

Urmi smiled and hit her back playfully on her head......

U-chup!!!

Zoya giggled and urmi smiled looking at her........they left to meet sandeep...............

There we see sandeep as usual on his computer typing something.....when his eyes fell on a photo frame near the book-shelf........it was a photo of his urmi...his life...his love.....his world......his everything..........he smiled......and got up to see the photo once again which he sees every now and then......just before getting up and just before sleeping.....he took the photo out of the frame and touched it with his fingers.....as he did so he felt a gust of wind blowing making him smile and his heart beating fast.......he turned around still looking at the photo with a smile when he finally looked up to see urmi standing there with a sweet smile on her face..........his smile deepened more looking at the sight before him.........urmi came close to him and touched his cheek and said:

U-kya baat hai sandeepji??????yaad aa rahi hai meri........??Sandeep nodded in a yes.....on which urmi giggled.....

S-jab tum nahi hoti na mere paas.....mujhe kuch acha nahi lagta.....aisa lagta hai ki zindagi mein kuch mazaa hi nahi hai........zindagi bilkul veeraan lagne lagti hai.....khali-khali si.....tum hoti ho to aisa lagta hai ki saari jahan ki khushiyaan mere kadmon mein aake gir gayi ho............

Urmi laughed a little.......

U-sandeepji....shayad aap pagal ho gaye hai!!!!!

Sandeep laughed too hearing the comment and he looked down smiling........both of them had a hearty laugh and after few minutes sandeep looked up......to find no one in front of him.........his smiled turned into a confused frown......he looked here and there to find nothing but him and urmi's photo in his hand........he smiled looking down realising that it was actually a dream........he hit himself on his head lightly........

S-sandeep!!tujhe ho kya gaya hai........he smiled to himself..............

Voice-pyaar ho gaya hai aapko.......

He turned around to find the source of this voice.........and noticed urmi standing in his kitchen dressed in a white churidaar and hair flying with a smile......looking at him sweetly.........sandeep once again smiled and looked at her with atmost love in his eyes...........(S-U music playing the background).........Urmi once again came close to him.......all the way smiling.........she came very close to him and stood right infront of him.......he looked at her with eyes full of love and care for her.......urmi looked at him with the same feelings and emotions.........she bent close to his ears and whispered sweetly in his ears:

U(cutely)-sandeepji......aapko pyaa ho gaya hai....hai na!!!Sandeep looked at her clearly giving her the answer on which she blushed slightly........She stood straight and sandeep just stood there as a statue admiring her beauty and smiling at her sweet talks.......she again came close to him and closed his eyes with her hands on which he smiled more......sandeep opened his eyes to once again realise that he is dreaming.........he ran his fingers through his hair smiling..........

S-sandeep....tera dimaag to theek hai!!!!!paagal ho gaya hai kya........sambhal khud ko.........He again looked at urmi's photo and smiled..........His thoughts jolted when he heard a knock at the door........he kept the photo back into the frame and went to open the door.......He opened the door to see urmi standing there with a smile on her face.......they looked at each other.......sandeep thinking that its again a dream went to close the door when urmi said;

U-arre sandeepji..darwaza kyun band kar rahe hai!!!!!??gussa hai kya mujhse??

Sandeep stood there shocked.........

S-tum sach mein ho..ya phir sapna?????/

Urmi looked at him with a confused look............Sandeep came near her and his hands automatically went towards her face to realise whether it was a dream or a reality....Urmi looked nervous and all surprised.........

U-sandeepji?????He was about to touch her cheeks when zoya popped out from behind and said:

Z-bhaijaan!!!!!!thoda sa sabr kijiye.......hum bhi kadhe hai raahon mein......thoda to sharam kijiye.........

Sandeep immediately placed his hands down and looked shocked........urmi giggled and blushed slightly........

S-nahi..wo..,main.....umm.....kuch nahi.....He looked down clearly embarrassed.....

Z-acha ab humhe andar nahi bulayenge???

S-ha..ha..aao na.......

They both entered the house and zoya sat down on the sofa........and urmi stood beside the book-shelf........whereas sandeep stood leaning near his computer.......

S-ha to..kaho..tum logon ko kuch kehna tha na mujhse?????

Zoya looked at urmi scared on which urmi gave her a comforting look........which was noticed by sandeep.......

S-kya hua zoya.??urmi....kya hua isse??????

Urmi didnt understand how to start and where to start from.......she was abit nervous too.......as she was fiddling with her dupatta with her eyes down looking at the floor.......Sandeep saw this and understood that there was certainly something wrong.........

S-urmi!!!!!bataongi kya baat hai??????

Urmi looked up......

U-sandeepji...wo.......She looked at zoya and zoya signalled her to go ahead..........

S-ha??

U-wo.....na...wo.....main.....zoya......

S-urmi.......baat kya hai????kya kabse main main laga rakha hai????

U-wo....zoya na.....zoya......

S-urmi!!!!!!zoya kya?????

U-zoya ko pyaar ho gaya hai...................She said it all in one go with closed eyes.......

She opened her the very next moment to see sandeep standing there with a shocked expression............

S-kya???????????????????????

U(gulped)-ummm......ha.......

Sandeep looked at zoya and she looked down unable to meet sandeep's gaze.......she nodded in a yes while looking down..........

S-kisse??

U-va...va...vaibhav se!!!

Sandeep got even more shock........

S-kya vaibhav se???????Urmi nodded in a yes.......

S-aur vaibhav???/kya wo bhi zoya se pyaar karta hai?????

U-shayad.......

S-shayad??matlab??

Z-wo bhaijaan.......maine abhi tak vaibhav se kuch nahi kaha.........wo.....lekin...mujhe yakeen hai ki wo mujhse pyaar karta hai........

Sandeep looked down clearly shocked out of his wits and sighed.........

S-to??

U-sandeepji.....aap inki madat kijiye na??

S-kya urmi??main kya kar sakta hoon?

U-aap hi to sab kar sakte hai.......aapko to pata hai na ki aapki yahan colonel gunj mein sab sunte hai to phir aap bashir chacha se baat.......Sandeep cuts her in between.....

S-urmi......main bashir chacha se baat tab karunga na jab zoya vaibhav ko batayengi ki wo usse pyaar karti hai..........jab vaibhav ko pata hi nahi hai to main kaise baat aage badhao......aur waise bhi humhe jaldi kuch karna hoga kyunki...........he looked depressed........

U-kyunki kya??

S-kyunki........

Z-kyunki kya bhaijaan......She got extremely frightened.......

S-kyunki bashir chacha zoya ke liye ladka dhoondh rahe hai.............aur unhone ek ladke ko chun bhi liya hai zoya ke liye.........he looks at urmi and then zoya..........

Zoya and urmi looked at each other clearly shocked...........zoya was in tears and she burst out crying........urmi ran and sat beside her.......and placed her hand on zoya's.......

U-zoya...kya hua?????ro mat zoya?????abhi teri shaadi hui to nahi na????zoya please!!!!!!

Z(crying)-urmi..main vaibhav ke bina nahi reh sakti........main uske alaawa kisse aur se shaadi nahi karungi.......nahi karungi urmi........She hugged urmi......and cried really hard.....Urmi took her into a comforting embrace and then looked at sandeep with a helpless look.......sandeep looked equally helpless and gulity..............................

Precap:Sandeep tries to talk to bashir chacha...

Hope u guyz liked it!!!!!!!Plzz post ur comments and suggestions!!!!!!

-surbhi😊

Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
hey surbhi...that was great. u remember each and everything abt the show even after so long...for instance where wud sandy stand...and where wud urmi stand. now looking forward to the next part. hope it comes sooner. :)
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Surbhi that was wonderful, just wonderful. Like Ksh says, I am so amazed that you remember all the small touches like Urmi playing with her dupatta...

I'm lost in memories again and looking forward to your next part.
love_urmi thumbnail
I was waiting 4 something like this 4 such a long time....thnx a lot....and this is awesome...brings back old memories.
arvanu thumbnail

hey surbhi...that was great. u remember each and everything abt the show even after so long...for instance where wud sandy stand...and where wud urmi stand. now looking forward to the next part. hope it comes sooner. :)

thanks ksh for ur comments.........means alot and glad u liked it!!!!!!i would never forget anything regarding chabi,ksh......never........whenever i see the episodes i have slight tears in my eyes.......it was a splendid show and my most watched and loved show.....so,definitely remember everything regarding it!!!!!will continue soon as soon as i become abit free.......thanks for reading,dear!!🤗

-surbhi😊

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Surbhi that was wonderful, just wonderful. Like Ksh says, I am so amazed that you remember all the small touches like Urmi playing with her dupatta...

I'm lost in memories again and looking forward to your next part.

thanks a ton nisha for ur comments.......really appreciate it and glad u liked it!!!i do remember them,nish.....cant get over with it..........those days will always live in my heart as sweet memories......it cant be erased even though the show is no longer on air..........and ofcourse i used to notice each and every expression and movement and discuss it would u guyz on the forum,remember?!........hehehe😛.......will definitely continue as soon as i find time from my busy schedule........thanks for reading,dear!!🤗

Originally posted by: love_urmi

I was waiting 4 something like this 4 such a long time....thnx a lot....and this is awesome...brings back old memories.

awwwwww......sorry shrey for keeping u waiting for soo long.......really i apologize from the bottom of my heart........got really busy at school and stuff and still am.........but,thought of posting now as it was long back that i posted.........anyway,glad u liked and thanks alot fot the comments.......really appreciate it.......and u neednt thank me for this.......its entirely my pleasure.........!!thanks for reading,dear!!🤗
Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
hey surbhi...same here...even i remember everything abt the show and dearly miss it. 😭
arvanu thumbnail

hey surbhi...same here...even i remember everything abt the show and dearly miss it. 😭

we all do,ksh......especially such a realisitic show......really hurts the way they have ended it......ahh,well in a +ve way(if u take it)good things always have to end.......but i am glad that because of this show..i made some great friends over here.......whom i will never forget........love u all.....all the achpmians!!🤗

-surbhi😊