Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
ok with ur ud drooling how would i know u were interested in the staid sandy babu.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Yes, because it's not like I've told you like a gazillion times.

Huh.
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
well yes but then i thought what is the shy sandy babu in comparision to ur prince charmingπŸ˜›
Nisha_07 thumbnail
My shy Sandy babu is my Prince Charming...no matter how hard you try to get rid of the competition I am not going anywhere!
TheRager thumbnail
good lord! we are still competing for sandy babu?  i thought i was rid of monu and u😑
Nisha_07 thumbnail
What, you thought just cause we found a new timepass we would leave our Sandy babu?😳  😳

Dream on BBC πŸ˜›...you still have stiff competition from us. And you know I don't take no for an answer....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
like urmi. but then neither do i. btw i have a good option for u...chose the deewane. they live in CG and are more expressive than sandy.πŸ˜›
Nisha_07 thumbnail
What a fabulous idea BBC πŸ‘

Waise bhi Monu aur Jugle pehle se hi set the...

and you and Hari would go together perfectly. I mean your sense of humour can be so same to same...

Leaving me with my Sandy....πŸ˜ƒ
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oyye!!!!!!ye kya ho raha hai??koi akhada hai kya.......πŸ˜†

sorry nisha..actually i should have pmed u the link....but i was taken by shock that u didnt comment on it as i am especially waiting for urs and ksh's comments!!!!!

anyway,glad u liked it.......and thanks a ton for the link...i was searching as to how should i post a new topic in the FF section!!!!

i would post it there.......we can be in touch by this way atleast(regarding chabi)........

thanks once again!!!!!

-surbhi😊
TheRager thumbnail
yes lets do that. we can move the current series to the FF forum and come and read there. btw surbhi it feels nice to fight over sandy babu again. Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 years ago