Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
wah wha..........nice work.....im missing them all....when i read sandy n urmi, i can actually see n hear them......sigh..........thanks surbhi....sorry im late...........
amaranthine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love u for that surbhi😊...........................ahhhhhhhhh.......................one more beautiful virtual episode of  chabhi...............................lovely yar..................i think whenever ,if at all there becomes a plan to restart chabhi.................ur work will directly b added to the actual scenes................😉............👏,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we all wana see more........for sure........................
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

👏 u have outdone urself surbhi. i simply loved this:

U(smiles)-pyaar kabhi bhi kahin bhi aur kisi ke saath bhi ho sakta hai.......pyaar mein ye nahi socha jaata ki ye kab hua ya kaise hua........bas kiya jaata hai.......She got up and remembered her earlier days when she fell in love with sandeep.......

pyaar ek khoobsurat ehsaas hai......jisme har ek shaqz..har ek cheez achi lagti hai......har waqt uski yaadein aas paas rehti hai......kuch aur karne ka mann hi nahi karta sivaye uske paas rehna ka.....uski baatein sunne ka......ye duniye khoobsurat lagne lagti hai.......us ek insaan ke aapke zindagi mein aane se aapki zindagi savar jaati hai.......aapko wo insaan har jagah dikhayi deta hai....har ghadi usike khayal aate jaate rehte hai......har pal.....

i could almost see urmi saying all this to zoya right in front of my eyes. her eyes dreamily thinking of sandy. 😍 and i agree with both of u...i always wanted the 2 friends to share their feelings with each other. discuss their respective lives. looking forward to the next part.

thanks a lot,ksh for ur sweet comments!!!!!glad u liked it......😊
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

wah wha..........nice work.....im missing them all....when i read sandy n urmi, i can actually see n hear them......sigh..........thanks surbhi....sorry im late...........

thanks fazila.......glad u read it and liked it!!!!!!😊
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaranthine

love u for that surbhi😊...........................ahhhhhhhhh.......................one more beautiful virtual episode of  chabhi...............................lovely yar..................i think whenever ,if at all there becomes a plan to restart chabhi.................ur work will directly b added to the actual scenes................😉............👏,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we all wana see more........for sure........................

thanks hassan........i really wished u would like this part as it was dedicated for u..........glad u liked it!!!!

thanks for the kind comments once again!!!

Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hi surbhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ur in ff section now, enjoy :)
arvanu thumbnail

Chapter 18 - A new love story begins..(Dedicated to Nisha)

Later that night...urmi sat on her bed with a novel in her hands.....reading or rather trying to read but her thoughts were drifting away with zoya's incident.....After zoya left,she was really happy for her and even vaibhav.....He was a nice guy and would keep zoya very happy and would give her all the happiness of which she dreamed...She smiled with the thoughts coming in her mind that zoya and her wedding would happen on the same day.....But,suddenly a worried thought ran through her mind...whether CG would accept theirs and zoya-vaibhav's relation....will they say a yes??will her parents,zoya's parents accept sandeep and vaibhav as their son-in-laws??She got upset thinking what if they dont??how will she and zoya be able to live??Suddenly,the phone rang which made urmi come out of her thoughts....She went and picked it up..

U-hello?

S-urmi..kaha ho tum....??

U-sandeepji??kya hua....raat ke 12 baje aapka phone...sab theek to hai na??

S-kya matlab?tumne kaha tha na ki tum aaj shaam ko yaha aaogi....

U(confused)-kyun?

S-arre..aaj subah bus-stop pe kaha tha na ki tumhe jaana tha ki wo mera surprise kya hai....

U(still lost in her thoughts)-ohh..ha! main bhool gayi thi....actually zoya aa gayi thi isliye..

S-acha.....to kaisa tha aaj ka din?

U-huh??ha!!theek tha..

S(sensing something was wrong)-urmi kya baat hai??tum theek to ho?

U-nahi wo....she was abt to say something but then remembered that she and zoya would tell him together.....

main aapko kal bataungi....abhi nahi

S-lekin kyun?

U-kyunki zoya ke saath aapko batana hoga....

S-zoya??

U-ha....sandeepji ek baat batayi!!

S-ha poocho!!

U-kya aapki aur meri shaadi hogi?

Sandeep got the shock of his life.....why was urmi thinking abt shaadi right now and why was she sounding so tensed.....

S-urmi kya baat hai??

U-kuch nahi....bas soch rahi thi....kya CG ke log humhe ek saath dekhne se khush honge?

S-kyun nahi hoge?aur tum fikr mat karo..main ho na....main sab theek kar dunga......aur ab to main part time job bhi karta ho tumhare college mein.....

U-part time job??

S-uffo.....tumhe batana tha na.....tumhare principal ne suna tha ki main acha gaata ho....to unhone ne mujhe tumhare college mein naya music teacher appoint kiya hai..

U-kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-chillao mat!!

U(very happy)-aap......mere college mein......ohh God!!!matlab aap ab mujhe college mein bhi sangeet sikhayege.......

S-ha!!

U-are wah!!!!

S-isme itni khushi waali kya baat hai??

U-arre....kyun nahi.....isi bahane humhe kuch waqt akele mein mil.......She stopped mid-sentence.....she realised what she said

S(teasing her)-kya kaha tumne?

U(all flustered)-nahi....wo...kuch nahi...She blushed.....

S-ek baat bolo,urmi?

U-ha...boliye..

S-pata hai tum sabse achi kab lagti ho?

U(surprised)-kab?

S-abhi...

U(confused)-abhi matlab??

S-sharmate hue.....

Urmi got surprised and blushed more....

U-umm...aapko kaise pata??

S-kyunki main tumhe abhi dekh raha ho..

Urmi again was taken aback and looked here and there to find the source from where sandeep was seeing her.....when she saw him from her window looking at her very sweetly.....they stared at each other and then sandeep gave one of his most cutest smile on which urmi's heart skipped a beat and she blushed a little looking down..

S-kaha tha na

Urmi looked up and smiled......

U-aapko sharam nahi aati mujhe aadhi raat ko phone karte hue....

S-aadhi raat kaha urmi subah ke 1 baj gaye hai...

U(shocked)-kya????

She turned towards the clock and noticed it was actually 1....they were actually talking for almost a hour.....

U-sandeepji.....1 baj gaye hai...

S-to?

U-to ka kya matlab....phone rakhiye....koi aa gaya to??

S-to aane do....waise bhi ek na ek din to sabko batana hi padega na....

U-kyun?

S-kyun??kyun kya??shaadi nahi karni kya?

U(smiles)-bahut jaldi hai aapko.....

S-ha..bilkul....bas jaldi se tumhe apni dulhan bana ke yahan le aao...taake is jagah ko tum ghar bana do aur meri zindagi ko khushiyon se bhar do...

Urmi had slight tears in her eyes.....Sandeep noticed it and smiled...

S(whispering)-mrs.sandeep shukla.....

Urmi smiled hearing this and looked down......She immediately placed the phone down on which sandeep smiled....

Here zoya is in her room thinking abt the happenings what happened today with urmi......how would she tell sandeep regarding her feelings for vaibhav??she doesnt even know whether vaibhav has the same or not??she was really worried and tensed.....with the feelings of being in love......she thought urmi used to say the right thing that being in love is the most amazing and beautiful feeling ever....she didnt know how,when and what was happening to her.....when did she ever experience the beauty of love......she was in her dreams when she heard a dreadful noise from outside.....she quickly ran outside and noticed that the noise was coming from the kitchen...

Z-is waqt kitchen mein kaun hai?

She went into the kitchen to find vaibhav fallen on the floor and slightly massaging his knee.....she got worried and sat beside him.....

Z-vaibhav kya hua??

Vaibhav looked up and saw zoya sitting next to him...

V-zoya tum!!!ahh...tum abhi tak soyi nahi...

Z-nahi wo....neend nahi aa rahi thi....lekin aap yaha kya kar rahe hai aur ye sab kya hai??

Vaibhav got up with the help of zoya and she took him in her room(which was close to the kitchen) and made him sit on the bed....

Z-baitho!!

V-ahh!

Zoya sat next to him.....

Z-kya hua??

V-arre kuch nahi..wo..mujhe bhook lag rahi thi...to maine socha biscuits kha loon....to upar ke cabinet se nikal raha tha ki pair fhisal gaya kursi se....

Zoya giggled....

V-haas kyun rahi ho??

Z(giggling)-nahi kuch nahi...aapko raat ke 1 baje bhook lag rahi thi...

V-ha to...

Z-acha main dawai lati hoon......

She got up and took out the first aid kit from the cupboard and stood right infront of him.....She took the ointment from the box when suddenly the window opened with a bang on which she got scared and let out a gasp.....

V-zoya..kya hua?theek ho tum??

Z-ye awaaz kaisi thi.?

V-kuch nahi wo khidki khul gayi...thandi kafi hai...main band karke aata hoon.....

Z-nahi rehne do..aapko chot lagi hai..pehle dawai laga lo phir main kar dungi.....kaha lagi hai aapko?

V-pair mein aur baazoo par.....

Zoya felt uncomfortable while healing him.....as she was standing so close to him.....

Z-haath aage kijiye...

She took hold of his elbow on which she felt a spark run down her spine....and vaibhav was just sitting there looking at her which made her more nervous.....she couldnt place the cotton on his elbow as her hands were shaking which vaibhav noticed.....he placed his free hand on hers and then placed it on the wound on which zoya looked at him......he looked deep in her eyes and they just stood there looking at each other when a gust of wind blew zoya's hair because of which she came back to her senses and quickly cleaned up his wound.....vaibhav smiled on her nervousness.....she closed the first aid-box when he said;

V-zoya..mere pair mein bhi lagi hai....

Zoya looked up and he smiled sweetly on which zoya's heart melted and she again looked down.....

Z-ha??ha..main bhool gayi.....

He placed his feet on the bed.....and zoya saw the wound......he was bruised and the entire area had turned blue.....

Z-ye kaise hua??

V-wo..kitchen ki railings se lag gayi....

Zoya touched the wound with her bare hands and tears swelled up in her eyes......vaibhav saw that she was upset abt something.....

V-zoya,kya hua??

Zoya looked the other way so that he couldnt see her tears......

Z-nahi kuch nahi....

She cleaned his wounds,placed the ointment back and was abt to leave when vaibhav took hold of her hand........

Zoya gasped and got numb for a minute......she stood still and vaibhav went close to her from her back and said:

V-zoya..meri taraf dekho.....

Zoya nodded in a no as she tears were rolling down her cheeks.....

Vaibhav turned and was now in front of her.....she looked at him and vaibhav saw her crying......she looked down to hide her tears....vaibhav made her look up by lifting her chin by his fingers.....

V-kya hua,zoya??ro kyun rahi ho??

Z-kuch nahi....

Vaibhav's leg was paining badly he groaned in pain:

V-ahh...he put his hand on his knee.

Z(gasped and touched his hand)-vaibhav....aap theek hai na.....tears were just flowing from her eyes because of vaibhav;s condition.....

Vaibhav understood why she was crying and he smiled.......he went close to her....

V-main theek ho,zoya...chooti si chot to hai....isme rone ki kya baat hai...he cleaned her tears....

Zoya looked at him and wanted to just hug him but then stopped.....wind blew hard making her hair to flow and to vaibhav she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen....her simplicity had just made him go weak......he just admired her sweet face.....while zoya blushed.....

V-waise bhi tumhe meri itni chinta kyun ho rahi hai??

Zoya looked in his eyes.....

Z-mujhe nahi hogi to aur kise hogi....

Vaibhav was surprised and just stared at her....

V-kya matlab?

Zoya realised what she said and she opened her mouth to cover up but couldnt find words...then finally she just smiled.....

Z-kuch nahi......main chalti hoon...mujhe neend aa rahi hai.....

She was abt to leave when vaibhav called her....and she stopped.....He went near her while limping......and whispered in her ears.....zoya closed her eyes....

V-waise zoya...ye tumhara hi kamra hai...to....mujhe jaana chahiye na....Zoya quickly turned around and vaibhav smiled at her.....zoya smiled back...

V-haste hue zyaada achi lagti ho....Zoya felt shy...

V-thank u..

Z-kis liye??

V-mera khayal rakhne ke liye..aur...

Z-aur?

V-aur..meri chinta karne ke liye.....

Zoya blushed again....Vaibhav smiled at her once again and just left from there........Zoya smiled and went to bed...........

Precap :the same one as last part had...

hope u all liked it,especially nisha.....plzz post ur comments and suggestions!!!!!!! 

-surbhi😊
Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Surbhi, never mind liked it, I loved it!! And you stayed true to your promise, it's Friday lunchtime and it's here....

So Sandy is the new music teacher...hmm...lots of chances for meeting chupke chupke 😛

I know I have said this before but I love your Vaibhav-Zoya story. It's just perfect. I know they will face difficulties but that's OK, so long as they are together in the end.

🤗

arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Surbhi, never mind liked it, I loved it!! And you stayed true to your promise, it's Friday lunchtime and it's here....

So Sandy is the new music teacher...hmm...lots of chances for meeting chupke chupke 😛

I know I have said this before but I love your Vaibhav-Zoya story. It's just perfect. I know they will face difficulties but that's OK, so long as they are together in the end.

🤗

thanks nisha....glad u liked it......and hope the surprise part B reaches me quick.......
ketaki_ry thumbnail
fabulous! is the word surbhi. 👏

lagta hai tum sabne zakhm hare karne ki thaan lee hai!