Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaranthine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
u r welcome dear😊..............................n thats nice to hv have someone else on vacations too...................otherwise honestly m feeling sometimes quite lonely .............................nisha is busy these days ...............fazi  with very strong nostalgic memories..................ya ksh is around😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was good surbhi...wish sandeep babu serail mein bhi kuch aisa karte. sigh! and surbhi better come out quickly with ur next episode before forum closes down. 😭
amaranthine thumbnail
ya ksh is right surbhi.....................b quick😊

hi ksh good to see u😊................the  only active member left in our forum.....................πŸ˜”
                             hey ksh i searched alot for  tata magic and candyman licks ad but no joy..................kher anyways,can u tell me from where can i have HQ video for urmi's ita awards performance...........
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

wow that was good surbhi...wish sandeep babu serail mein bhi kuch aisa karte. sigh! and surbhi better come out quickly with ur next episode before forum closes down. 😭

thanks ksh.....i have dedicated this part for u as u requested for it......aur next part.....i would try to post it kal tak......
amaranthine thumbnail
hey surbhi.........................the next one for me.............😈..................ok.....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaranthine

hey surbhi.........................the next one for me.............😈..................ok.....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

sure..hassan......whenever i get time i would post it.......just hope the forum is not closed by then..otherwise i would pm it to everyone😊
amaranthine thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...........thats nice surbhi......................
Nisha_07 thumbnail
😲 πŸ˜² Surbhi!!

I'm so sorry...😳 
I can't believe I missed this.. I'm going to get my eyes checked this weekend. How stoopid of me!!!

I loved it πŸ˜ƒ..I've always said to you na that I think the way you show Zoya & Vaibhav is magical. In fact more than the S-U story I look forward to V-Z in your story...Please do continue..and isn't there some section on IF where you can post any FF? Wait I'll go find it - that way you can carry on posting even when this forum is archived.

Edit: found it. Post here! Actually, maybe Fazi/Kets know whether this thread can be copied over there in it's entirety - and it would be an excellent place to keep meeting my Chabi family....

And next time you don't see a reply from me in 2 days come & find me with a stick!
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow! yes...lets move our FFs there and keep meeting up.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
BBC I'm mad at you. How could you not tell me Surbhi had updated? You should have beaten me over the head & told me to get here...πŸ€”