Great part Di...
Great work 👏 👏
Please continue soon...
can't wait what will happen next.. 😊
ramas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: shali

here I am 😃 .....
wonderfull start sounds intresting 😃 ...
and is Super woman shali also part off this FF 😉 😆 ....
and hun don't break my heart 😡 .....
so bring on my briju ❤️ ....

shali no briju here and super shali let us see later. she might be in. not sure for now😆😆

I think one super shali kafi hai for now.😊

_Naz_ thumbnail
Great part di
cant wait for the next

arye when are they gonna be nahar and saloni?

lol

anyways it was good

😃
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

wow di great
cant wait for the update in the other two
please post those quick!!
thanks di

sorry not on much as i'm on vacation

Thanks nazia premkahni is updated and this one too. Now I will try to update first sight.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: arwax

a Great and brilliant episode.

Shyam is very kind and caring husband.

Keep up the good work. 👏

Thanks Arwa ye he is. Next episode is posted.😊
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simz~

thanks for the gift Di, loved it.

great . I am glad you liked it.😊🤗 keep reading. Miss you very much. Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
ramas thumbnail
next episode is coming up shortly.
ramas thumbnail

Episode #5  Losses of shyam and Nandini

Nandini couldn't stop crying. Smita takes her home after they decide to confront sagar later Shyam calms Saahil  saying he has faith in Sagar . He will do the right thing. Saahil comes home angry and      fights with his uncle and aunt.

Next morning Saahil reaches Sagar's house and catches him . They have a big fight. And they are about to hit each other. Sagar's mom stops them. Shyam and Smita arrives with Nandini, Smita asks Nandini to talk to Sagar. Sagar   says I am not ready for commitment or a child. I want to settle my self first. But I can help you get rid of child. Saahil is  evasdropping     on their conversation goes inside and grabs Sagar by his collar and says I will kill you for hurting Nandini. Sagar says what is it to you? kahin ye tera bachacha to nahi hai?  Angry Saahil tries to choke sagar while Nandini is shocked hearing Sagar's allegation.

Shyam comes and takes away Saahil and Smita talks to Sagar: how can you say that when we all know who Nandini loves you and always been loving you. If you want I can talk to your parents so you 2 can get married. We never expected this from you. Sagar says: I know you liked and loved Saahil always so you are taking his side. I don't need any of you and I am not marrying any one. Shyam comes and slaps him saying I love and trust Smita. How can you say bad things about my wife? He then takes every one away saying: tere jaisa kameena dost maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Tu dosti ke naam par kalank hai. Aaj tune hum sabki dosti kho di .

Saahil is very angry and talking about taking a gun and killing Sagar. Smita calms him saying that is not the solution. May be Nandini should have abortion. Nandini says I will die but will not have abortion. I still love Sagar.

Saahil says: Nandini plz don't cry I promise I will take care of everythin. As soon as possible. Just give me few days. Smita takes Nandini away and tells her to keep this secret. Saahil goes home and again picks fight with his uncle. When his aunt starts cussing him and asks him to get out.. Saahil says to them. They are the one who should get out now that I am at legal age and can take care of my estate on which they were nominated as guardian for him.

Saahil's uncle is shocked to hear this from him. He apologizes on his wife's behalf. But Saahil says : I want my house empty as soon as possible. You have lived long enough in my house and tortured me. I will give you money to buy another house and you can work in my estate as long as you like. I like all the checkbooks now or  else I will go to police. Saahil's uncle give him everything and leave the house with his family  that evening.

Saahil calls Nandini and tells her I am   ready to accept you and give your  child my name. We will marry as soon as possible. Nandini is sobbing. Saahil calls Shyam. Shyam and Smita are happy. In few days they get married as Nandini's parents approve  of  Saahil. Saahil calls Sagar to give him news. Sagar is shocked. Saahil gives nandini separate room and tells her she is safe with him and this is only the marriage in name. Nandini is so grateful. Saahil tries to make Nandini happy and buys so many things for her and baby. But Nandini is always sad. Saahil cries many time and curses Sagar.

Few days later Smita too finds out she is pregnant. She tells Shyam about it. Shyam jumps with joy and carries her around and hugs and kisses her. Smita tells him: I do not want child at this time as I want to study further. Shyam is shocked to hear this and walks out.. That night Shyam comes home very late drunk and they have big fight. Next morning Shyam apologizes and asks Smita to change her mind. Smita tells him: I will think about it. Shyam again comes drunk. In few days he looses his job. The whole family is miserable. But Smita makes up her mind to have an  abortion. The day she decide to go for it, Shyam leaves early in the morning. As she is about to leave for hospital. She gets phone call Shyam is stabbed by some one while tryng to save a friend,

The whole family rushes to the hospital but Shyam is already dead. Smita hearing the news faints. They bring her back home. But she is in total shock/ She blames herself for shyam's death. She constantly cries and tries to kill herself. Her in laws remind her she is carrying the family heir and should take care of her self. Nandini and Saahil comes there and tells her in laws to take Smita away from there, Smita   says She will live and die here now and wants to take care of her in laws.

On the other hand Nadini too is miserable. She  is sad all the time. Despite Saahil's love and caring she can not forget Saagar. Saahil too is very unhappy seeing both Smita and Nandini, Smita's sadness and depression takes it's toll. One morning Smita wakes up with horrible pain in her tummy Doctor comes and advises her to go to hospital. On her way to hospital she miscarry. She comes home and sees every one has changed now. Shyam's insurance payment comes She signs the papers and gives the money to her father in law. They starts harassing her and calls her names and murder of shyam and the baby. Smita could not take it any more and calls her parents. Her brother takes her back home, Nandini and Saahil comes and comforts her. Smita visits nandini more often and helps her,  As Nandini health worsens Smita comes to live with her,

Nadnini too gets pain and hospitalized. She gets very  sick. Doctor says They may not be able to save her or the baby and asks Saahil to notify everyone. Saahil is very sad. He rushes to Saagar and begs him to save nandini.  Shocked Saagar comes to the hospital. Nandini gives birth to a baby boy and  she is sinking. Saahi Smita and saagar rushes there. Nandini takes promise from saahil to take care of her baby and marry Smita. Or else she will never rest in peace. She also says: I could never be a wife you wanted I am sorry. Saagar apologizes to Nandini and promise to be her's in his next life and asks her for forgiveness. Nandini tells him she has forgiven him but never could forget him as she loved him so much. Sagar holds her hands again and promises to take care of their son. And be her's in their next life Saahil sees a smile and peace on her face as Nandini takes her last breath.   

To be continued.

BTW in the next episode it will be revealed who will come back as Nahar Saloni and Sayani. But you are welcome to guess. I am going to make your job easy

Choose from this this 4 characters. Smita, Saahil,Sagar nandini

who will be saloni? Who will be nahar and who will be Sayani in their next life.

guess and post your answers here. Let us see who comes back with correct prediction.😊

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part Di.. 👏 👏
Really good...It's was really sad but great storyline..
Please continue soon.. 😊
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome parts raksha..i read all parts..waiting for next part..how often are you update the parts..any way i visit ones a day sathphera..

payal