Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: arwax

Wow! That was a very good start and loved reading it.

great job. πŸ‘

Looking forward to the next episode.

Thanks a  lot  for a complement we will continue with better and better storyline.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Great work... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Can't wait for the next part..Great story..

well done.. 😊

thanks a lot. we will dfi post next part soon.
_Naz_ thumbnail
wow great
sorry took long to comment but i was sooo busy
anyways was fab as always
cant wait update soon

__naz__ πŸ˜ƒ
kernal thumbnail
oh i understand now please update soon πŸ˜ƒ
ramas thumbnail
I will most likely update tonight. 😊
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ania_123

wow di another ff
and its really gr8
i really love ur story line
nahar and saloni as kids
its gonna be really fantastic to read what happens next
although i am in a fix due to exams these a days but i will
certainly pop up to read ur ff so that i can relax a little
do continue
love
-aanchal

hi aanchal thanks😊. Do you smell the fan fic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding I love your comments. They give me motivation to right more and more.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
here I am πŸ˜ƒ .....
wonderfull start sounds intresting πŸ˜ƒ ...
and is Super woman shali also part off this FF πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....
and hun don't break my heart 😑 .....
so bring on my briju ❀️ ....
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

Great Story
loved it, was fab.
really cute
cant wait for the next episodes

NOW IM TOO EXCITED

WHOOO

- πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

thanks nazia I know how much you like fanfics and this will not disappoint you dear dekho ab aage aage kya ho ta hai.😊
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simz~

wow di. Since I have seen OSO...and now Dulhan..this story lines have always fascinated me. The episodes are exciting. Great Job.

simran I have not watched oso complete yet. and dulhan I know goes back in previous life but I thought of this before dulhan did previous life and I beleive in reincarnation as I  have strong reasons to believe that  2 of my family members have born again in my family and thought of doing this fanfic as reincarnation. I too am fascinated by reincarnation stories.😊

My story will be completely different than dulhan or oso

Thanks  dear.

ramas thumbnail

This episode is dedicated to  lil sis simran as it deals with true love and friendship. Simran this is my birthday  gift to you . Enjoy.

Episode #3 Previous Life part 2

Smita is trying to adjust to her new environment while tryting to forget Saahil. At times she tries to hide her tears. But Shyam knows she is not happy with him. Shyam asks her what is bothering you Smita tell me. I want you to be happy here. Shaym is very loving husband and insist on Smita to tell him why is she so sad always.

Slowly Smita begins to like Shyam and she feels his love for her and starts to open up to him about her problems. She  gets used to living with his family and begin to like them.. Shyam tells her I am your husband and life partner. If you ever have any concerns you can always tell me and I will try to solve it.

Saahil Nandini and Sagar  are also happy in their college and getting used to college life Leaving home very early and coming back late everyday. Nandini has found lots of friends but misses Smita and calls her every now and then. She is relieved to find out that Smita begins to like Shyam . But she still misses her carefree life with her friends. She tries to come to her parents for weekend so She can spend Sunday with her friends. Shyam has gotten so used to having her around so he refuses to let her go more often.

Saahil too feels relieved when he talks to Smita one day when they are alone that she is happy with Shyam . When Saahil expresses his regrets that he made Smita unhappy.
" Saahil don't feel bad. I am fine and I have gotten very loving husband like Shyam who wants me around all the time and truly cares for me and my happiness. I have also fallen in love with Shyam my truly wonderful husband, I am very very happy yes at times I miss you all and yours' company. But   I don't want you to feel bad or sad. I want you to be happy always. If you are happy I am happy says Smita gently hitting Saahil while smiling. Saahil smiles too and says Thank God..

First year passes. In the 2nd yearstart getting very active in culutural activies. Saagar runs for Sectery's post in college. Nandini and Saahil spends lot of time helping him. But Saagar get defeated. Nandini and Saahil comforts him saying next year we will work harder. Let us work on the issues of college and get students toward us. In the talent evening both saagar and Nandini wins prizes for singing while saahil wins for his act written and acted by him. Smita comes with Shyam to the function. Shyam enjoys the function and congratulate them. They are all happy and go to nice dinner. Nandini sighs saying they would be even happier If Smita joins them. Smita looks at Shyam and sighs too.

Smita is sad and does not talk much. When they come home. Shyam feels bad and asks Smita: Why are you sad ? Are you not happy? Tell me what is bothering you? I can see that you are sad ever since Nandini said she will be happier if you are there. Smita starts crying . Shyam holds her and comforts her.
"Smita nothins is more important to me then your happiness. I love you very much and always want you to be happy. Tell me what can I do to make you happy. Says Shyam lovingly. Smita cries more. Shyam hugs her and wipes her tears and says : Smita do not be afraid to say anything. If you don't tell me then I will feel you don't trust me or love me enough to share your feelings.
" I don't like to stay home doing nothing. I always wanted to study. But my dad forced me to marry. I love you very much and you are a wonderful husband. But I miss my friends and also I want to study further. But living in joint family I don't know hot to say this and also mummyji papaji may not like me going to college now and what will people say If I join college. Also I don't know how would you feel. That is why I kept all this hidden. But I always wanted to join college and study further and I still do, says Smita cryingly.

" Oh my god for such a small matter. You have been crying so much and feeling sad all this time. Why didn't you tell me in first place. I do not care what ppl say and I don't think mom and dad will object you going to college. Actually I too wanted a more educated wife. So it works out well. Why don't you join college next year. You can still be with your friends in the college and see them everyday. Actually I like their company too and can visit them once you join there. Now Smita rani cheer up and don't ever hide anything from me and make yourself unhappy. Infact you need to start studing as you probabely forgot everything as it is almost 2 years . I will arrange for your admission. Now cheer up my dear. Says Shyam kissing her forhead.

Smita smiles and hugs him tight saying I love you so much and I am so lucky to find such a wonderful husband. Yes I love to join college with my friends. Let me call Nandini. Shyam stops her saying sweet heart you can call tomorrow I am sure she will be fast a sleep as they must be working very hard for that talent evening.

To be continued.

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago