SP fanfic "Pyar to hona hi tha" Last Ep.23 p.54

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Friends this fanfic deals with janam janam ka rishta and bandhan. It is nothing like my 2 other fanfics.

Introduction

A story of 4 ppl who are  related with each other from many births and their love for each other brings them back again and again on this earth.

characters

Saloni Sayani and Nahar  and Soham

Soham's parents: Shraddha and Surajsingh

Nahar's parents:  Trishla and Sujansingh

Sayani's parents: Seema and Pratapsingh

Saloni's parents: Deepa and Udaysingh

This story has many  characters but it deals mainly with 3 to begin with. It is going to be several chapters but short story. It will be prolonged depending upon the response it receives.

First chapter will be posted by tonight.

Episode 1 Introduction p. 1

Episode 2  Previous Life p. 2

Episode 3   previous Life part II  p. 4

Episode 4   Smita Joins College p. 5

Episode  5  Loss of Shyam and Nandini  p 5

Episode  6  Loss of Sagar and Smita and New Beginning  p 6

Episode 7  Nahar Saloni's First Meeing p. 7

Episode 8  Nahar saloni love from childhood  p. 9

Episode 9  Growing up together P. 12

Episode 10  college bound p. 14

Episode 11  Trip to Simla  and Rescue p. 16

Episode 12 page 23

Episode 13   p.27

Episode 14    Saloni's birthday p. 30

Episode 15  p.32

Episode 16   sayani's Engagement  p.35

Episode 17 Sayani gets married, Saloni shocks p 38

Episode  18

episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 22  Page 52
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***roshni*** thumbnail
yah cant wait

love roshni
_Naz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***roshni***

yah cant wait

love roshni

me too i cant wait either lol

ramas thumbnail
Episode 1  Beginnig of  Elementary school

First day of school teachers are busy quieting kids who are crying nonstop. Sayani and Saloni comes to rescue. Two pretend to be brave 5 year old girls goes to teachers and tells them they want to help. Surprised teacher hands them over 7 year old Nahar. Nahar is crying uncontrollably.

Saloni and Sayani wipe his tears. Sayani tells him don't worry. we are here and we are your friends. Please don't cry. Little blunt Saloni hugs him and tells him: stop crying little boy what is your name. Boys  don't cry. Look at us we are girls and we are smiling, Our moms have left us too. Now stop being baby. Sayani scolds Saloni and tells a story about cats and crow and bring smile on Nahar's face.

In   a short time they become friends and ask each other how old are they to each other. Again Saloni makes fun of Nahar when she finds out Nahar is 7. Saloni says: you are 7 and you still need your momy. what a S. Sayani stops her. Nahar tells them they have moved here from else where and he does not like it because he lost all his friends he hides the fact that his mom tried putting him school continuously 3 years in row But he won't stay in school in small town. So his parents finally moved to a big city. Nahar thought if  he reveals this Saloni will make fun of him again.

Sayani tells him don't worry I am your friend. Saloni says me too. We 3 are best friend from now on. Where do you live? Nahar tells them he lives close by. At the end of the day when Trishla Nahar's mom comes to pick him up Nahar comes running smiling holding Saloni and Sayani's hand. He introduces both of them to his mom. Trishla is relieved. Sayani's mom too comes to pick up both saloni and sayani. Trishla offers ride but seema sayani's mom tells her she has  a car. They exchange phone numbers and addresses and leaves.

Next day when Nahar gets up early and wakes Trishla and tells her he wants to get ready and goto school early and meet 2 of his best friends. Trishla is so happy and thanks God. Nahar quickly finishes his breakfast and gets ready without any fuss while Trishla is watching, he even tries to comb his hair. Trishla gets tears in her eyes and can't believe this is the same Nahar who she has to take  out of school for 2 years in row because he was bothering her and every one is school.

When they reach school Nahar runs to his classroom and sits in between Sayani and Saloni. Trishla decides to stay and observe him. Trishla watches them. They behave like 3 peas in the pod. Nahar is behaving  like a  good little boy. In recess they play together and share their lunches with each other. Satisfied Trishla then leaves.

She decides to call up seema. Seema and Trishla chats for a while. Trishla finds out saloni is not Seema's daugter. But they live close by.  Saloni is Sayani's friend as  Saloni's dad works for Sayani's dad and They both are friends too.

Time passes kids get closer and closer and becomes best friends. Nahar gets many friends later but always feels most comfortable with Sayani and Saloni. At  times boys teases him girly. Nahar does not get offended and  says he is proud of his 2 best friends. Nahar being very good in study and older gets promoted to 2nd grade while saloni and sayani stay in Kindergarten.

Nahar cries and refuses to move on. Saloni starts crying. But Sayani stops her and tells Nahar he should move on and then he can help both saloni and her. That is what friends are suppose to do. Nahar agrees and hugs both Saloni and Sayani and wipes her tears as Saloni is crying uncontrolably. Sayani tells him: they will be always together in recess and  after school. He can even help them in their home work and take care of boys who bothers them since he is oldest in all 3. Nahar forgets pain and smiles and tickles crying Saloni and runs away. They all giggles.

To be continued. Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
kernal thumbnail
amazing 👏 I can't wait for the love story to begin 😆
Wow! That was a very good start and loved reading it.

great job. 👏

Looking forward to the next episode.
ramas thumbnail
I knew you would say that. You will really enjoy this one.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***roshni***

yah cant wait

love roshni

your wait is over episode is posted.😊 enjoy.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

me too i cant wait either lol

dear patient is virtue . just kidding episode is posted.😊
ramas thumbnail
great the wait is over and I delivered my promise.😊