Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
NICE part..they exchange..waiting for next part..
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Great part Di.. 👏 👏
Really good...It's was really sad but great storyline..
Please continue soon.. 😊

Thanks dear, New part is posted clarifying the to be characters enjoy.😊
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

awsome parts raksha..i read all parts..waiting for next part..how often are you update the parts..any way i visit ones a day sathphera..

payal

thanks dear new episode in updated and with the next one starts Nahar saloni's child hood.
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part Di 👏 👏
I really like your story...
Please continue soon...Can't wait for the next part 😊

Great work...
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simz~

Di......In the previous birth...who is Saloni and Nahar...I mean what's their name. Is Smita Saloni..?

Great episode.

simran clarification is posted read the episode posted.😊
ramas thumbnail
I will update next part today.
Today begins Nahar Saloni story.
ramas thumbnail

Episode #7  Nahar Saloni's First Meeting

In a city of Jaipur there is big businessman called surajsingh. He is married to very nice wonderful lady called Shradha. Shraddha is very religious. She has everything but no children. Everyday she sits in front of God and asks: What is my fault? One day she is very upsets and praying. She is asking: Please God tell me, why can't have any children.? I love and want them so badly.. Either you give me a child or take me away. I can not go on like this.

All of a sudden her door bell rings. She opens the door and sees a saint. she asks: baba do you want something? Saint tells her, what can you give me? your hands are empty and you were just asking for something when I came here. Didn't you? shraddha said" yes baba"
Saint says : Don't worry. I have come to give you something. He gives her aprasad and beads and a Mantra and tells shraddha what to do. Shraddha says Ok baba now let me get some food for you. When she comes back. saint has gone away. she takes the prasad and thanks God.

Few months later she gets pregnent. Then she has a most beutiful baby boy. She names him Soham. They are so happy. They feed lots of needy and poor ppl and give so much donation every where. Soham proves to be very lucky. Suraj singh's business expands to other countries.

Few months later Trishla gets pregnent. Trishla is living in a smaller town near jaipur.. Sujansingh has a estate their and they have a big factory as well. Trishla too gives a birth to baby boy she names him Naharsingh. she is very happy to have a boy after 2 girls and treats Nahar like a roylaty.

Two years passes Soham and Nahar are getting olders and they are pampered and treated like royalties. Soham is very nice and listen to his parents like a good boy. On the other hand Nahar is very naughty.

When seema gets pregnent and finds out she is going to have a girl. She is so excited. She always wanted a girl as she has 2 boys. Seema gives a birth to a little girl. She too is very pretty.

Udaysingh and Deepa are also excited to find out they are going to have a daughter. Deepa and Seema decides that they will name each other's daughter. Udaysingh works for Pratapsingh who is also his best freind and Seema's husband. Pratapsingh has a big business in Jaipur.

Seema's daughter is showing every sign of being very wise smart kind and loving. Udaysingh and Pratpsingh organizes big pooja and party to name the girls. Deepa names her Sayani,
While deepa's daughter is little dark though with a most beautiful eyes and facial features. She is wild impulsive and very naughty. seema Names her saloni. They all are growing.

One time when Nahar is 4 years old his dad takes him to jaipur. he says he likes to live here. he does not want to go back home.

Then they try to put him in preschool. Nahar comes back home crying. Trishla tries for few days and finally gives up thinking. I will teach him at home. every time they take Nahar to jaipur he is so happy.

2 more years passes soham stiudies so well and always brings first rank in school he is hungry for the  knowledge. On the other hand Nahar beats up kids and fakes sick not to go to school. Trishla gets very tired and worried. One time her cousin gets sick in jaipur and asks Trishla for help. Trishla goes there with little Nahar. Nahar is so happy and behaves very diffrently. Triishla tells her cousin about her problem. Her cousin sends Nahar to school with her son. Nahar is totally diffrent and they get no complains, When trishla goes back home and tells sujansingh, he is surprised. He decides to open and office in Jaipur and shifts there in the summer vacation. Sujansingh buys house close to Sayani and Saloni's house.

Now all 4 kids Soham, nahar, sayani and saloni are in jaipur. One day in the park Nahar is playing with his cousin, he sees 2  cute girls running around little Nahar follows them. Trishla gets worried not seeing Nahar. But then she spots him playing with 2 little girls. She is really surprised as Naahr hardly plays with any girls and smiles thinking my little boy is changing. Deepa comes there to get sayani and Saloni. Deepa and Trishla smiles at each other. Trishla is so happy to see Nahar smiling and having fun rahter than fighting.   Nahar hugs Saloni and sayani as they are leaving then Nahar feels sad. How can trishla know that Nahar has lost his best friends from his past life one more time

2 months   later school starts on the first day of school  fate makes nahar Saloni and sayani meet again. Being young they have forgotten that they have played in the park once 2 months ago.

They all meet and instantly develope liking for eachother and behaves like 3 peas in the pod. But then  Since nahar is older. They push him in first grade and seeing his progress they put him in 2nd grade. Nahar is very sad but sayani tells him you need to go ahead so you can help me and saloni. saloni does not understand and cries. 

At the end of school year saloni sayani goes to 1st grade and Nahar in 3rd  He is changing fast he is getting very serious about studies He is always willing to help saloni. His love for saloni is growing. When Saloni and Sayani fights he always takes side of saloni  Making Sayani left out. Sayni some times feel jealous and cry.
To be continued.

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part..after nahar see saloni he behave different..wow..now nahar,saloni and sayni together..
_Naz_ thumbnail
too cute....
aww lol nahar always takes saloni side :))

cant wait for next episode

10/10 stars
👏 👏 👏
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

I think Saloni > Smita / Nahar > Sagar and Sayani > Nandini...

Can't wait of the next part... 😊

every one has changed sex now 😆😆

Nandini is Nahar and sagar is saloni.😛