Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya
Glanir Bhavathi Bharatha
Abhyuthanam Adharmaysya
Tadatmanam Srijami Aham"

Whenever there is decay
of righteousness O! Bharatha
And a rise of unrighteousness
then I manifest Myself

This thread is being opened to show our appreciation for the wonderful serial Saarthi.  All members are requested to please share your thoughts, feelings, memories and anything else you would like to share about Saarrthi

In 2005 the Saarrthi Forum was formed,  and we all joined this forum as we were all interested in watching this  unique serial "Saarrthi" modern day Mahabharata, and thus our Saarrthi Parivar was formed.

We instantly fell in love with the pure and innocent Bhoomika and the dashing Arjun.  We loved the chemistry between Arjun and Bhavri.  We loved the appearance of Lord Krishna (LK) which was the USP of the show. The spice added by Mansen and Khushal Das made the show more interesting and provided the twists and turns to the show.  We looked forward to Dadaji, Bade Dadaji and Baisa  maintaining the balance between the 2 families of Siddharth and Mansen.. 

We waited impatiently for the telecast and soon after came to the forum to read the updates, watch the video and discuss.  The Saarrthi Forum and The Goenkas formed an important part of our daily routine. 

Some of the most memorable moments

In the early days each episode and each scene was a memorable one, but just to pen down a few of them.

When Bhoomi's father took her away to the village and was getting her married off to an older guy with the kids, Arjun reached there, the pheras started, the sound of Bhavri's payal made Arjun think, and at the last moment he saved Bhavri from marrying the older guy and married Bhoomi himself.

Bhoomi was always aware that she loved Arjun, one of the most memorable moments was when Arjun realized he loved Bhoomi.

The occasion of Holy Festival with the Goenkas.  LK and Radha also were present there.

After that we waited till Bhoomi fulfilled her wish to go to the mandir.  Then most awaited moment arrived at the occasion of the Holy Festival when Arjun and Bhoomi consummated their marriage.

Shefali made Bhoomi leave the HH, Bhoomi went to a village where she met Gopalji and her life changed.  How Arjun and Keshav tried to find Bhoomi, and in the function Arjun had a feeling Bhavri is nearby and at last Arjun finds Bhavri.  Bhavri returns and AB setup Sughandi Creations

As much as the Saarrthians loved the couple of Arjun and Bhavri, they equally adored the couple of Manasvi and Suraj and were eagerly waiting for them to get married but both Manasvi and Suraj disappeared from the show.

We also enjoyed the way Bhoomi and Arjun get Vishaka and Keshav married. That was one thrilling episode and a really enjoyable one.

Shefali convinces Arjun to marry her.  Bhoomi exposes Shefali on the day of Shefali's  marriage to Arjun.  She tells everyone that she is Bhoomika and not Devika and Arjun and Bhoomi marry again.

We rejoiced at the birth of Krishna and after the leap we enjoyed his mischievousness and the innocence.

We accepted the new entries of Shyam and Rudr.  Most of us wanted Bhoomi to marry Shyam as they made a really good couple but she rejected his proposal.  Then Rudr makes an entry and Bhoomi marries Rudr.  It later becomes known that Rudr is Mansen's son.

Bhoomi marries Rudr, Mansen accepts Rudr as his son and everyone welcomes Rudr and Bhoomi back to HH.

These are just a few moments, Saarrthi has a treassureful of such moments worth recollecting.  Most of such moments you can find in the thread:  Best Of Saarrthi

The Songs that were a part of the serial were all original songs written for Saarrthi.  Some of the songs liked by members were:

Dhoop Khiley Kabhi Palkoon Par Kabhi Rim Jim Badra Chaey

Pyar Ki Lehrooon Mein Jo Doobey Wohi Kinara Paaye

Yeh Tera Mera Rishtha Hai Kaisa

Baandhe Bandhe Na Toot Na Paaye

Chaha Hai Tujhko Par Keh Na Paaoon

Mari Laaj Rakho Ghirdhari

Krishna Mere Krishna. You can view this song below

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=_ci5nwW7dns[/YOUTUBE]

Page Designed by Pinky

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

A Salute To Saarrthi

With the happy moments we all also went thru the pain of seeing some very sad moments in Saarrthi

Mansen and Khushal Das Mama tried to ruin Arjun by causing a blast in his factory and in that blast Satya was killed .

Due to Shefali, Bhoomi lost her unborn child and then could not become a mother, which gave Shefali the opportunity to become a surrogate mother of Arjun / Bhoomi's child.

Bhoomi tries to expose the real Sheafli in front of Arjun, but Arjun does not believe Bhoomi and says he trusts Shefali.  This led to the separation ofArjun and Bhoomi.

And finally in her desperation to get Arjun back, Shefali kidnaps Bhoomi and Shishupal with the help of his goons throw Bhoomi in a ditch with the intention of killing her

LK saves Bhoomi. Due to injuries she undergoes plastic surgery.  That was the last we saw of Neha as Bhoomi and then Zalak takes over the role of Bhoomika Goenka.

Arjun finds out that Bhoomi is dead, she was killed in a car accident.

Bhoomi as Devika manages to expose Shefali. Arjun and Bhoomi get married again, but the happiness is short lived, as Yuv plots to kill Arjun.  Arjun dies in a Car Crash.  That is the last we see of Arjun in Saarrthi

These are just a few of the sad moments we saw in Saarrthi.  Not only did we feel the pain of Arjun / Bhavri, but we also felt the pain and anguish of others in the Goenka parivaar.  We felt sad when Satya was killed and Manasvi widowed.  We could feel Shefali's pain when she was really broken on not getting the Kangan from Baisa.   We felt sorry for Mansen when he got paralyzed and Yuv ill-treated him.

Page Designed By Pinky

--Pinky-- thumbnail

A Salute To Saarrthi

There were times when we could not wait for the next episode to be aired and did not like the wait when weekends came, again there were times, especially when the Shefali track was being dragged that we wished this track would finish soon and Bhoomi win over Shefali's plotting.  No matter what the track we still loved to watch Saarrthi.

But as the saying goes all good things must come to an end and the same applies to our favorite serial Saarrthi, which ended on Feb 15, 2008.

Its been a long and fun journey with all the good and bad twists, new entries and a lot more.  After remembering all the good and bad times, let us not forget the members who have been with this forum and contributed to it.  Thanks to all the members who have been a part of this forum.  Without them the forum would not have been such fun.  The journey  was all the more fun with you all present in the forum.  I hope you all enjoyed being a part of this forum, and that our friendship will continue to grow beyond this forum.

A big applause and thanks to all our  written and video updaters who have provided the daily updates regularly.

Thank you all for your hard work, efforts and support that you have given to this forum and its Dev. Team.

This thread is being made so that members can participate and express their feelings  and views. Share their experiences and favorite scenes and recollect moments of the good old days.

Lets us all pray and hope we get to see re-runs of Saarrthi soon.  InshaAllah.

Thanks to Kruthi for making these beautiful siggys.  Anyone can use.

Page Designed by Pinky

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the post zohra.....i was in tears by the time i finished reading the thread 😭  😭  😭 .....its mon and no saarrthi to watch 😭  😭  😭  😭  😭 .......saarrthi was a serial which i've seen right from the 1st epi till its last not missing a single episode.......i felt like the characters were ppl belonging to my family........i laughed and cried whenever the story turned haapy and tragic.......i too hope that they start the reruns soon.....btw can u add one more song - the recent one picturiced on BR and earlier on SM.....and the "mhaari laaj raakho giridhari".....i just love these two songs along with the above mentioned ones 😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

loved the post zohra.....i was in tears by the time i finished reading the thread 😭  😭  😭 .....its mon and no saarrthi to watch 😭  😭  😭  😭  😭 .......saarrthi was a serial which i've seen right from the 1st epi till its last not missing a single episode.......i felt like the characters were ppl belonging to my family........i laughed and cried whenever the story turned haapy and tragic.......i too hope that they start the reruns soon.....btw can u add one more song - the recent one picturiced on BR and earlier on SM.....and the "mhaari laaj raakho giridhari".....i just love these two songs along with the above mentioned ones 😳

Thanks Preeti for appreciating the post.  Without Saarrthi today the afternoon seemed so empty.  It will take a very long time getting used to being without Saarrthi.

Preeti added both the songs u said in the list of most loved songs.

bhavi20s thumbnail
thank you very much , i loved the post ...
yes im missing saarthi already ....
but all those sweet memories will b with us .
special thanks to all the members who wrote the updates and uploaded the videos ...
zana456 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the nice post and taking us down memory lane. This was a really adorable program. I loved watching it very much. It had its bad and good times but still it was nice seeing their life hurdles and how bhoomi overcame them. Hats Off to Saarthi
sanam85 thumbnail
I never cried on a serial....when the last scene was Saarrthi was playing....I love that show alot thats the only show I watch because it didnt had too much drama....I WILL MISS YOU SAARRTHI.....I wish the same producer make another serial like this...
Thanks for the post....and the songs
GOOD JOB
Only-Mariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh....i am gonna mis it alot 😭
saarthi was the serial that made me join india-forums 😭
appu_m thumbnail
Thanx pinky for the lovely post. i loved the chemistry of bhoomi and arjun( Neha and Karan). but once new characters were introduced i could not accept them as new bhoomi and someone in place of Arjun. So i stopped watching this serial. I dont have anything against the new introduced members but i liked Neha and Karans acting a lot. i couldnt imagine anyone else in that role. 😕.
Some of my yaadein are:-
I was very happy for the jodi Bhoomi and Arjun when they got married
i loved the scenes btw Arjun, bhoomi.
In one episode Arjun was supporting Bhoomi to appear for some cookery show. that episode i liked a lot.
I cried on the day when Manasvi bhabhi became a widow.
I was depressed when Shefali made bhoomi leave the goenka parivaar.
i will not b able to comment on the last 1 years journey. But i can say one thing that i miss my 2005-2006 saarthi than 2007-2008 saarthi. Nothing against anyone.

Pinky through this post u have brought back all the memories associated with them. Thanx a lot once again