Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

@ JC   Thanks dear 😳 haan maine pic. dekhi ..he is good ..but chalta phirta acting karta dekh kar maloom chalega ki kessa hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....and haan dear Rani agger mehal meh nahi rehna chahti toh mana kar sakti hai na πŸ˜• ..chalo dekhte hai ki kya hota hai πŸ˜†

@ RK & Shwetha ..main daily try karungi aane ki ..and thanks 😳

@ Pragg kaha hai tu πŸ€”.... Busy haiπŸ€” ....nahiiii  Raunak ke aane ki khushi celebrate kar rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Manpreet

pragalbha thumbnail
Actually I have not been watching the past 3 episodes of this serial. Issliye likhne ke liye kuch nahi hai!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah me too didnt watch yesterdays eppy! sorry gals...yeh kasturi bahut hi time leh rahin hain! πŸ˜†
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kya huya iss thread par koi aata nahi ??πŸ˜•..kaha hai sab log ??πŸ€”

Manpreet

Zuzana thumbnail
mannu: prince bhi nahin hain...woh toh eid ka chand banke baita hain πŸ˜† ....kuch likhne ko nahin hain yaar...bhanumati ke baare main kya likhna! πŸ˜†
pragalbha thumbnail
Episode : Feb 25th

Hey guys......No Prince but still I wanted to discuss the episode! I feel untill we start discussing it, the Prince will not arrive πŸ˜†

OK....firstly, is Rani the ONLY servant in the whole palace. Several of the servants already must have their work assigned to them, right? So did Bhanu give all of them a day off and get all the work done by Rani??? It was tooooo silly!

And who the hell in today's world uses a bucket and a cloth/pocha to clean floors of that size!!!!! And the bucket was soooo small that Rani would have had to make a million trips to change water!!! It was too unrealistic!

Next....why not show atleast 5 minutes of royal family per eppy? Atleast we will get to know them!

The only 2 endearing parts of the episode were Munna having kheer and when Rani enters the bathroom and tries to check the taps to see how to get water. The rest was 🀒

And that Kaali's antics were just too idiotic!

Ok, for tomorrow............I somehow feel that the Prince might end up saving Rani!!! 😳
Still no sign of prince, looks like he has gone on a vacation or something. It would be great if we could be shown some conspiracy happening involving the royal family😈, but yeh kya looks like instead we are getting lessons on housekeepingπŸ˜•

shwetha
Zuzana thumbnail
Pragz good that u started to write the analysis...maybe by our luck we may see the Prince...today. πŸ˜†

Many parts were unrealistic...this must be the only serial where the male lead is taking so long to get introduced!!! πŸ˜• Bhanumati just makes me fret! 😑 and dont ask about kalee. 🀒

@shwetha: even the characters are not introduced yet fully...hope something works out today!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pragz you were right. Until we start discussing the epi the Prince didn't show up. And he was seen today. πŸ˜†

But i was so annoyed by that Bhanu and Kali today. They are intolerable. Such over dramatization of every little thing. 🀒 I wish they would cut these two characters to a bare minimum soon. Or atleast stop showing them with such exaggerated expressions.

Badi Rani seems to be paralyzed and can't speak. Or she chooses not to speak. But she could move her hand to throw away the soup. Then why was someone else needed to feed her. If she can move her right hand she can eat with it too can't she? Or is there a rule against royalty feeding themselves.

Must say though, for someone who is ill, paralyzed (whatever) she seems to be very intent on putting up appearances. She was wearing a fancy Saree and had all the makeup done. There must be a rule about that too...that queens are not allowed to wear comfy clothes even in bed and they must have full makeup done even if they are paralyzed and can't move out of their room.

Choti Rani confuses me. Today she seemed really sweet and nice, except when she was standing at the door and Badi Rani was staring at her. But when she was giving the juice she seemed genuine. I don't know what to think of her. We'll just have to wait and see. It would be nice if she is not the vamp of the show.

Yudi, it was so nice to see Rani smile after such a long time...thinking of Yudi 😳 At least now they should keep the Prince in every epi. I don't wanna watch Bhanu and kalee anymore. 🀒
pragalbha thumbnail
JC....some of your comments were too funny!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Episode : Feb 26th

I liked today's episode....nah...it had nothing to do with the Prince making an appearance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..... I genuinely liked it.
The main reason for that is that the episode was fast paced. We quickly saw Rani move up the ranks! And introduction of the next important character, the Badi Rani.
The next reason I liked it was because there were scenes and dialogs in the serial that coincided with my FF and specially I felt like the Prince was saying the dialogs I had written for him!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
In my FF too I did not want the Prince to see Rani as a common maid! And I am glad they did the same thing in the serial! No offence to anyone doing any of those jobs but it just seems highly improbable that the prince will fall for a maid-servant!

Kali was funny in that last scene where she is all ready for the war!! And in the first part of the serial, the way Bhanu was giving pep-talk to Kali to become the 'Khaas naukar', anybody would have thought she was encouraging Kali to become the next Prime Minister! 🀣🀣
I know Bhanu is not going to let it lay and she is gonna do something to hurt Rani, but I just hope that the next few episodes they will concentrate on Rani and Badi Rani sahibaa and the royal family.

JC, the reason Rani was packing up was probably because she will move to a different room.

Once thing I did not like was, when Rani was introduced to the Badi Rani, she did not even have the courtesy to say Namaste! I did not like that. There must be some minimum etiquette that she should have followed.

Anyway....that's all from me!

Ciao Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago