Bandham Title Song Credits (new)

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Buddies I see the whole title song scenes are changed and I think from the pcitures you can guess some storyline......

These are the few points I noticed.......after haveing a good look at all the following pictures...you can post your guess work here.....

Baba's wife is not dead....... Anu is not baba's real daughter and she is a trouble maker....Lalitha is ready to kill Anand,,,,,,a new character coming and trying to teach some good lessons to magi......vikru kidnaps Sree.......Sree & Shantha become friends,....Lalitha is being kidnapped.....Anu is attacked....

( if you want to copy and paste any of the following pictures along with your comments....you can do it in your edit window...which will readily take these already uploaded pictures readily)

Edited by atina - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttiesdhost thumbnail
yes, a new character A.c.Murali is entering into the serial, but i think the scences will come only in March month. 😉 😉 . And the baba's wife (goutami) also didnot dead.Edited by nuttiesdhost - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx atina for the pictures and information along with nuttiesdhosti.

Knew it Anu was trouble.
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jeeva w on a contract again defeating aadhi. or another magic pen trick with selling TT granites to aadhi and fooling aadhi.

Magila acting infront of selva and aadhi says "podi un velaiya paaru. kaadhula poo suthindu irukkan un purushan avan kitte sollu idhellam".

Selva scolding nithila "hey unakku evlo sonnalum arive illiya, naandhaan loose nnu unakku theriyum la, thirumba thirumba edhukku enna intelligent nnu kaatta try panre". (nithila getting scoldings for another plan of hers to prove magila's act.)

one more b'day for Magila!!!. may be a recreation of the older b'day scene, but this time the scoldings are for nithila.

this looks like shri's house. sundara must have come to argue with shri about the appointment letter that he gave to lali.

magila coming to nithila and challenging her for another hunt. 

after jeeva ruined ganapathy granites to some extent, aadhi comes and shouts at jeeva.

this should probably be jeeva trying to disguise as her sister again and irritating magi and selva.

I don't think anu is not a daughter of baba. she must be a daughter of baba, and she is trying to ask poochi and co to stop interfering with TT granites.

anu learnt computer and became a computer guru and is now going to office with jeeva and baba.

I never knew jeeva was a very poor driver to get caught with so many police women (just kidding)

nithila and selva getting divorce. I should see what reason he gives to accuse nithila.

Oh... did jeeva hit aadhi with her car, and that' why she was caught by so many police. aadhi saying all this to nithila. (kidding again)

anu is cute in this pic.

baba's wife not reformed. she is still furious.

atina thumbnail

neelambari.....some of your comments are really funny.....good job buddy....

Selva scolding nithila "hey unakku evlo sonnalum arive illiya, naandhaan loose nnu unakku theriyum la, thirumba thirumba edhukku enna intelligent nnu kaatta try panre". (nithila getting scoldings for another plan of hers to prove magila's act.)

I am happy to know that atleast a couple of members took trouble to see all these pictures....

Actually it was not an easy job to take those pictures...as it runs so fast from frame to frame....so I had to pause every frame and let it run in slow motion and then freeze before I click 😭 😭 .....Thanks to my DVR..... 👏

Edited by atina - 16 years ago
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttiesdhost

yes, a new character A.c.Murali is entering into the serial, but i think the scences will come only in March month. 😉 😉 . And the baba's wife (goutami) also didnot dead.

Hi dhost......you mean you are telling the above info after seing these scenes or have you heard from the production team???? Just curious....

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know one of the new character is that guy acting as vijay in magal. he seems to be a bane for lali, ex-bf 😆 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh dear Lalli holding a deep secret.
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina. I like writing comments to pictures. I will try to do it for the rest of the pictures later today.

I know how it feels when someone respond to your post. In fact, I visited this thread nearly every half an hour to check whether anyone has given a comment on my comments on these pictures.

Keep up the spirits!!!
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

i know one of the new character is that guy acting as vijay in magal. he seems to be a bane for lali, ex-bf 😆

im quoting myself again, he doesn't seem to be lali's ex instead he is messing with mahi & selva....

atina, great job, i know how hard it is to take pics 👏

neelambari - hilarious comments there 😆

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago