Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desilife thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
finished reading all the parts interesting story so far so continue writing.....
Anjali_18 thumbnail
amzing , nice and so sweet of
ranbir to take kanya for shopping. 😃
plz continue
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you everyone for commenting

Part 4

After shopping for Ranbir, Kanya and Ranbir decide to eat. They go to the food court and eat.

R: Kya kaho gi?

K: Kuch bhi.

R: Kanya such baato. Kya kaho gi?

K: Jo tum kaho gi.

R: Kanya seriously baato kya khana hai?

K: Jo tum kaho gi.

Ranbir getting really annoyed wants to scream but something stops him. Whenever he sees Kanya something happens to him. He just doesn't know what it is. Kanya seeing Ranbir all frustrated starts laughing.

R: Tum janti huin, tum bhoot achi lagti ho jab hansi thi

K: Line mar ri ho

R: Naih… woh… mein

K: Mein mazak kari thi, anyways muhji salad chai hai

R: Kanya tum bhi na. Waiter

W: Yes sir.

R: We'll like 2 salads, and small pizza

W: Yes sir and leaves

K: Ranbir mani kaha tha mani salad bus lani hai. Tum neih pizza kuan magaya?

R: Kanya … kyat um diet joa sirf salad logi

K: Ranbir, mein aur diet please. Jab mein mom aur dad ki saat rahti ti to mein har panch min mein kahana kati ti.

Kanya starts telling him all her past times with her family. While Ranbir just stares at her. He is not able to take his eyes of f her.

In his mind R: Wow, Kanya bhoot kubsuraat lagra hi ha.

Interrupting Kanya R: Kanya, tum jaanti ho tum bhoot achi lag ti ho jad hansi (laugh) thi ho.

K: Tum jaanti ho Ranbir, tum bilkul Ayan ki tara baat karthi ho. Ayan bhi asi khata ta, lekin muji compliment karni si pelhe who muji bhoot chara tha tha.

R: Ayan to buchpan si asi tha. Sub ko tang karat ha tha aur phir un ki compliment karta ha tha.

K: mein janti huin. Aap janti ho ki jab mein aap ki saat hoti huin tab muji Ayaan ki yaad neih ati

Javeria

Edited by 26javey26 - 16 years ago
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update..but why so short and after soo long!
please continue soon 😊
Edited by punjabi.princes - 16 years ago
rainshine_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
realli nice
hopefulli u update soon!
😉
keep it up!
nisha204 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzz update quicker this time and make it long not short
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great update... pls continue soon
mkaur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! that was so cute.
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
IF YOU DON'T KNOW LET ME TEL YOU THAT IT'S
8 JULY NOW AND SINS 3 MONTHS YOU DIND'T UPDATE
UPDATE SOON 😡
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys I know you guys are mad cause i didnt update since forever. I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really  really sorry.

I will try to update at least once a week now. i had a lot going on that time so i wasnt able to update. but now there isnt that much i'll try to update more. I still cant believe I 'm able to update knowing i have 2 huge unit tests tom. and many other assignments due this week. if i dont update im really sorry.

Part 5-

Ranbir and Kanya finished there lunch and went back to shopping.

R: Kanya come on try some dresses.

K: Ranbir…

R: Oh come on Kanya. Please for me

Kanya thought a little and finally agreed. Ranbir brought a lot of colorful salwaar kameez for Kanya to try on. While she was trying them on, Ranbir thought how pretty she looked in each one. He bought most of them for Kanya. After shopping they went to a resturant.

Ranbir: So what do you want?

Kanya: Anything

Ranbir: Okay, then we'll have my favorites. Waiter.

Waiter: Yes sir

Ranbir: We'd like to order

Waiter: What would you like?

Ranbir: Dal, Chawaal, Roti and chicken. (I like home made food so I don't go out much, but if I do its like Pizza Pizza)

Waiter: Okay sir, your order will be here soon.

After the waiter left, Ranbir turned to Kanya who looked shocked.

Ranbir: What happened?

Kanya: We have the same favorites.

Ranbir: That's a relief. I didn't think you'll like what I ordered.

There dinner arrived. They ate and talked a lot about each other. After eating, Ranbir took Kanya home.

Ranbir: Kanya your house is here.

Kanya how was lost in her own thoughts didn't hear him.

Ranbir: Kanya, Kanya.

After getting annoyed with Kanya, he screamed in her ear.

Kanya: What'd you do that?

Ranbir: Because you weren't listening to me

Kanya: Sorry, I was just thinking about how; I'm going to stay at your house.

Ranbir: I don't understand

Kanya: what would everyone think if I stay with you? There going misunderstand our relation.

Ranbir: Don't worry; my sisters are coming back from the US tomorrow.

Kanya: I didn't know you had sisters. You didn't even tell me about your family.

Ranbir: I'm sorry, I'll tell you everything tomorrow and you also have to tell me about your family.

Kanya: Okay, it's getting late I'll see you tomorrow.

Ranbir watches Kanya, toll she's inside.

---------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------ -------

Kanya's Room

Kanya Thinking: Ranbir's so nice. I donno why, but I feel attracted to him. He's so cute, and yet so sexy. Oh my god! What am I thinking; I can't think that Ranbir is Ayan's friend and I'm a widow.

Kanya tried hard not to think about Ranbir, but the more she tried the more she would think about him. She fell asleep thinking about Ranbir.

-------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Ranbir's Room

Ranbir Thinking: Kanya looked so happy. She so cute when she smiles. I will make sure she always smiles. I don't know why, the more time I spend with her, the more attracted I get. What am I doing? I can't think about her like that she was Ayan's wife and now his widow. Why can't I see her like a like that. Why do widows have to live like that? There also humans. I don't care what people say I will make sure Kanya's always happy.

Ranbir went to sleep thinking about Kanya and that he Kanya will stay with him for 2 weeks.

-------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Kanya's House:

Ayan's Dad: Take care beta we'll miss you

Kanya: I will, don't worry about me.

Ayan's Mom: Beta, Ranbir should be on his way. We're getting late so we have to go right night. Bye beta.

Kanya: Bye mom and dad

Kanya then goes to her room and starts packing her clothes. After putting in some of her clothes she realizes there all white. She thinks about Ranbir and how he'll get mad if she wears white, so she keeps some of them and put the clothes Ranbir bought for her yesterday and some clothes she had before Ayan's death.  When she's done she goes downstairs and waits for Ranbir.

Kanya is very excited to spend 2 weeks with Ranbir, but doesn't want to accept it. Kanya is lost in her thoughts that she can't hear Ranbir calling her name.

Ranbir: Kanya, Kanya and gets really annoyed and screams in her ear.

Kanya: huh. Ranbir, when did you come?  And why were screaming my name?

Ranbir: I came 5 mintues ago and tried calling you but you weren't answering. I got annoyed and screamed in you ear.

Kanya: Sorry. Let's go.

Ranbir: Okay, I'll get your bags. You go wait in the car.

Ranbir gets her bags and goes to the car. The car was in silence. Kanya was getting annoyed of the silence, so she started talking.

Kanya: So Ranbir when are we going to pick your sisters up?

Ranbir: When we get home, we'll put your bags in your room. I'll show you your room and the house and then we'll pick my sisters up.

---------------------- -------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

When they reach the Nanda mansion, Ranbir gets someone to put Kanya's bags in her room. Then he starts showing Ranbir the house.  Then they reached Ranbir's room.

Kanya: Let me guess this is your room

Ranbir whispers: And your future room.

Kanya: Did you say anything?

Ranbir: No. Did you hear anything?

Kanya: I donno, I thought you said something. Anyways let's forget that, can you show me my room.

Ranbir: Okay

Ranbir leads Kanya to the room next to his. When Kanya sees the room she is shocked. It was just like her room before marriage expect for the colours on the wall.

Ranbir: Do you like it?

Kanya: I love it. It's just like my old room.

Ranbir: Thank god you like it, I wasn't sure if you'd like it or not. You know I got my sisters to help me with the room.

Kanya: Talking about your sisters, tell me about your family.  Kanya says dragging Ranbir to the bed.

Ranbir: Okay. My family moved to America about 15 years ago. So basically my childhood was spent there. 3 years later my dad died in a car accident, so my mom had to take care of all the business. Even though she worked she never neglected me or my sisters. When I finished uni I started helping out in the family business. I came to India a couple of times due to business, but never got a chance to meet Ayan. I have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother. I am the oldest, the second oldest is Nakul. Then are my 2 princesses Ganga and Manya, they both are fraternal twins Ganga is 5 minutes older then Manya.

Kanya: I'm sorry about your dad. She says, putting her hand on his.

Then they have an eye lock until Ramu Kaka doesn't come and tell them its time to go pick Ganga and Manya.

----------------------- ----------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Car

Kanya: Why aren't your mom and your brother Nakul coming?

Ranbir: Mom is working on a big deal and Nakul is having his exams so they'll probably come next week.

Precap- Ganga, Manya's entry.

Javeria