Frequent Posters

radhot thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
its really gd
luv da concept
update soon
sarazahid thumbnail
that was great yar plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2 was brilliant! Awww Armaan kept his promise and came back... They love each other so much Ridz knew he was back b4 he stepped foot in the hospital (a bit like K3G). Cont soon, Lubna
x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

continu soonn....w8tin eagerly.....plz...

if u hav time can u pm me, wen u update
fareshta thumbnail
HEY LIL ISHA JUS RD UR FF N I THINK ITS FAB PLZZ CONTINUE SOON N CAN I REQUEST U TO PM ME IF U CAN PLZZZZZZZZZ BCZ DERS SOOOOO MANY FFS I RD DAT I GET DEM MIXED UP BUT CAN U PLZZZ PM DE NXT PART TO ME COZ I REALY WANNA RD ON

WILL BE WAITIN FOR DE NXT PART

LOTS OF LUV

FARY MUAHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
It was amazing parts. i loved it. it is really really nice please continue soon.
sarafs1525 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oooooooohhh i luv ur ff omg plzzz update soon 😳 👏
lil_isha15 thumbnail

Thank u all for showin soo much support!! and ya hopefully u'll like this part:D

Everyone comes to see armaan who still hasnt woken up yet, and is in a deep sleep
rid sits next to him holding his hand tight and with her eyes fixed on his face in hope that he will wake up any moment  
angie- riddzy armaan is bak now and is stable u havent gone home in days lets go home
rid- nahi di..i want to be here when armaan wakes up
angie- u want to look like this when u wake up?
rid thinks- ok di u go i'll meet u in a few minutes
anjali leaves
ridz holding armaan's hand- hey armaan i am goin for a little while, n dont u dare move out of bed
if u wake up (tear drops) please wake up soon and kisses his forehead and leaves
Rid meets muskaan on the way
rid- i will be bak in 20mins just stay with armaan and call me if anything happens ok?
muskaan smiles and riddhima leaves

Riddhima goes home and picks out her red dress and smiles and remembers armaan and quickly goes to the kitchen and starts making something angie comes and sees ridz
angie- wat r u doing riddzy?
rid- makin armaan some soup i think it be good for him don't u think?
angie- riddzy armaan has gotten a sleep injection and u know it might take him awhile to wake up
so make the soup when he gets up ok?
rid tensed- i guess ur right but why isnt he wakin up shouldnt he be up now..i am gonna go take to papa
right now, i hope nothing is wrong

Rid and angie come to the hopsital and see everyone gathered around
rid- di wats wrong why is everyone around armaan's room?
angie- i dont know but u stay calm
rid runs to the door but no one lets her in
rid goes to the window and looks and tears fall out of her eyes she sees armaan.... awake
rid runs to the hosptial mandir
rid- thank thank thank u soo much! ridz closes her eyes while she holds her hands and prays     
Dr.Shanks comes from the bak- riddhima he is ok now
rid now exicted- i know papa! i know!
dr.shanks- arent u gonna go see him
rid shakes her head and goes towards armaan's ward
Now there is no one blockin the door and no longer is anyone in there, armaan was sleeping now rid goes up to him n smiles while tears come down her eyes she goes to touch his head and suddenly armaan wakes up and looks at her
armaan smiles - u couldnt come any faster could u? u know how long i have been wantin to sleep but cuz of u i hadnt!
rid bends and hugs him and breaks down
armaan- ouch! oo ho my poor baby, its ok stop crying see i am perfectly fine
rid lets go- i hate u armaan! u r the world's stupdiest person!
armaan- i know, if i wasnt how would i have fallen in love with u?
rid frowns and hugs him again
rid- promise me u'll never leave me again
armaan- i promise and hugs her bak, now could u stop huggin me so tight i think i felt a bone crack
rid- KYA!!
armaan-jus kiddin
rid frowns- i hate u armaan u get better and i'll beat u up soo bad!

Outside all the interns and doctors stare through the window with mosit eyes

Armaan soon tells everyone his story, that he had treated the person and like dr.kreeti had said he wasn't allowed come bak to the hopsital and made to treat others, and then soon he overheard them talkin about killin him...in excuse to get some medicine he finally escaped there hidout but met with a horrible accident with no one to help him he had found sapna's rickshaw man on the road, who helped him get to sanjeevani.

2 weeks later

armaan better than before, and now everyone teased him n riddhima and talked about their love story
riddhima is walkin in the hall and armaan pulls her into the staircase

armaan- dont ask questions read this letter and do wat it says and leaves
rid looks confused and opens the letter

Dear riddhima
i need u to come see me at the beach today
i have a suprised for u but i need u to be there by 9
love armaan

rid smiles to herself
rid goes to the locker room to see a gift
she opens to see a white dress and now is confused

9 00 o'clock

Riddima reaches the beach wearin the white dress and sees no one and suddnely a little boy comes and gives her a note
"follow the rose petal tracks"

rid looks around and see a rose petal path and starts to follow and comes to a beautiful white tent
she goes inside and sees a table set up for 2 and a roses in the middle and music starts to play
armaan comes behind her and hugs her
rid- wats this?
armaan- how do u like the suprise?
rid- very nice
armaan- dance?
both start dancing as the music plays, under the moon light
rid- so this was ur suprise??
armaan- nope close ur eyes
rid closes her eyes and armaan takes her outside..riddhima opens her eyes and sees no armaan she looks down and sees him on his knees holdin a ring and suddenly fire works go on and in the sky..fire works write out
"will you marry me?"

rid shocked and in smiles and looks on
armaan- no one in this world makes me feel the way u make me feel, ur smile, ur eyes are unlike any other
if i were to live i only want to live with u as without u there is nothing, and stands with his hand on his heart i armaan malik promise to be there for u in sickness and health, to forever love u and think of no one else, and the rest i didnt have time to memorize and both break out laughing

Rid touches his face and puts her hand on her heart- i Riddhima Gupta promise to love u always and think of no one esle, and do everything u said or didnt and smiles
armaan- so do i take that as a yes
rid- nods her head and smiles and hugs armaan
armaan takes the ring and puts it on her hand

suddnely a loud cheer comes
and she turns and sees her family and frands everyont standing there clapping
atul- ok she knows were here now everyone turn around and leave the love birds alone..come on lets go eat

Both armaan and ridz walk hand and hand on the beach while everyone eats in the hotel next to the tent
armaan- that was ur suprise..shocked??
rid- it was really sweet, so when u ask papa?
armaan- well i kinda couldnt wait any longer so i went to him yesterday and asked really nicely...and he said yes and so i thought y not pop the question today itself
all this was possible cuz of atul,sapna,muskaan angie and ur parents of course
rid- o i see
armaan- so ms.riddhima gupta
rid- wait wait i think u said my name wrong its mrs. riddhima malik thank u very much
armaan- oh sorry
and both laugh

please let me know how it was...if u have any suggests do me know..good bad comments r all welcome 😊

cheers

isha Edited by lil_isha15 - 16 years ago
sarafs1525 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhhhhh they are engaged!!!! that was the best way a guy could propose to a girl...i luv ur ff 👏 👏
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was good,but it was really short 😊