Salaam Zindgi

*Rules: All members read before Posting*

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Since many of you are new to IF, first of all let me welcome you all here! 😃 Welcome to IF.. However there are some things which all the old and new members needed to be reminded of in order to help make this forum better and cleaner! 😃

First of all i would like you to read IF FAQ which would answer many of your questions. Here is a link to it:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/910

Some important points while posting:

Do not Bash any character.. This is strictly not allowed at IF. If you do not like any personlaity about whom we discuss on the forum please do not use any abusive language about him/her. There are fans of every person in this forum and this might hurt thier feelings. You, are however, allowed to state your opionon. There is no need to give criticals comments about anyone's looks or habits.

Videos or pictures from other webs are strictly prohibited in the forum. Please do not post anything that is not yours.

Attacking a fellow member is stricly prohibited at IF. Posting topics in case to curse or say bad things about any member of the forum is not allowed. However discussions are appreciated. Making posts that personally attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other members are not allowed. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve challenging, questioning and disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a civil manner and ensure that your posts are relevant and on-topic.

Appropriate link should be provided for any article/interview or news you are posting in the forum.

Chatting is not allowed in any of the forums except chat clubs and chit chat. Please use those forms for chatting. If you want to become friends with a certain member, please use the pm service instead.

If does not allow advertising is any forum. If done, strict action will be taken against you. Plz do not post links to other forums and/or advertise your own forums.

Posting messages in all capitals letters is not permitted. This represents "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive by other members.

Please use the thank you feature to show your appreciation towards the member for posting something useful example, a video or an update. You are also not allowed to post comments in any topic that says "No comments."

Videos from Bollyzone.net, Mydesionline.in, moviesweek, onlyiqbal.com, m***.***, m******.***, tele-chemistry.com, discusstv.com are NOT allowed. Please refrain from posting them.

Please do not make continous topic asking for updates and/or video updates. They will be posted and if for some reason they arnt or are late, then please understand that we all have our personal lives too. All the updates could be found in the archieve.

Also queries, suggestion, pictures, creations are supposed to be posted in these topics ONLY:

All questions/queries/suggestions:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/806818

All pictures here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/806808

All creations here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/807014

- IF Dev. Team -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. This was needed. 😉
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanxx pooja.. I shall abide by the rules.. However, I must say that I am not eager about the rule of posting pictures in the PICTURE GALLERY thread only. I will tell u my reasoning behind it. When I clip pictures of a particular episode, I put a lot of effort into it.. Sometimes, hours as I manually do so. Not to mention that the quality of the pictures I post is of high resolution as well. While many post "thumbnail" styled pictures, I take time to capture good shots and frames myself. Anyhow, if I were to post them in PICTURE GALLERY thread only, then some members will see them and some won't. Its human nature that you usually check out things that are appealing and right in front of your eyes. PICTURE GALLERY thread is checked out by members from time to time, but not on daily basis. If I were to make a separate thread of pictures (e.g. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/824388) , all I am doing is making a separate thread to let members view the pictures and appreciate my hardwork. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion and its not spamming either. Many I-F forums do allow pictures from episodes or promos to be posted separately. So I would only ask you to re-consider this rule or else many of us will not be tempted to go that extra step for the forum. I know I wouldn't be as my efforts may get unnoticed then.

Just a sugestion 😳 ~

Cheers,
Sana~
fabulus thumbnail
thanxx it helped many ppl including me 😆
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx...will keep them all in mind 😛
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3