Kolongal

Kolangal September Archives

Nitipp thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Friday Update

What a drag....

Saroja is brought to the court. While walking in, she sees Abhi and assures her not to worry. She tells Adhi and minister to enjoy the outside world for last few hours.

One of the trios tries to talk to Thols but the other two brothers trying to protest him, accidentally push him off the car, he is seriously injured and admitted in the hospital. The other two brothers are also injured little bit, however they are determined to kill their sister.

Thols and two brothers(with their gun) leave. Two brothers are very curious to know if they will be allowed to go inside the court before the trial. Suddenly Thols stops the car and asks the brothers for the gun, they give it to me. Thols tells them that they could have got into a big trouble if they had gone to the court with the gun.

At the court, Kishore & co. tells reporters that they need to keep themselves away from this case. Reporters protest. Judge agrees to the reporters demand to let them inside the court during the proceedings.

At the hospital, seriously injured brother wakes up and screams...akka, akka, akka and then faints again. Dr assures Krishnan that he will be back to normal soon. Meanwhile nurse secretly tells Krishnan to take him to a different hospital and he agrees.

THODURUM...
Edited by Nitipp - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nitipp thumbnail
Monday Update

Another drag.....

At the court, Saroja goes thro all the security measures before going inside the courthouse. Kishore is shown doing his job to the best.  Adhi & co.  go through the same security measures. All the reporters are asked to leave their cameras for security check in.

Abhi & co., are worried about Thols & co not reaching court. Abhi calls Thols, but Thols does not attend the phone. Meanwhile Thols and two brothers reach the court. Abhi is shocked to see everyone injured, Thols makes up some story about a car accident. All of them go through security, the two brothers are not allowed to go in. Abhi and Thols tries to convince the police officers, but they don't allow them, finally Dilla comes in and allows them (probably he knows the plan). After they pass the security, one of the brother asks Dilla for gun and he says poda poda.

Inside the court, Abhi see Saroja, smiles and shows a thumbs up, inturn Saroja gives a convincing and confidential smile. Adhi has a disturbed look. The two brothers walk inside along with Dilla(probably they got the gun now) and as soon as they see Saroja, they are very excited to talk to her, but the police does not allow them to talk, Dilla asks the brothers to be seated.

At the hospital, the injured brother(Kabali) is conscious again and tells Krishnan that Saroja is going to be killed by his own brothers. Krishnan tries to call Thols and Abhi but in vain. He finally leaves to the court by auto.

At the court, trial begins, Abhi's lawyer starts with the Manjula murder story. Meanwhile Krishnan reaches the court...THODURUM

Nitipp thumbnail
Tuesday's Update

(Thanks Meli for saving the suspense for me.)It was indeed a very bad episode.

Starts with the court scene, where the lawyers are arguing, Dilla is standing next to the two brothers who are seated on the bench. Dilla has gun in his socks. Both the brothers are looking for an opportunity to take the gun, finally they succeed.

Meanwhile outside the court, Krishnan is trying his best to seek permission from the police officer to get inside the court, but in vain.

Saroja is called by the lawyer. Dilla forces the brothers to shoot at Saroja. At one point when Adhi's lawyer says something bad about Saroja, the bro just springs out of his seat and says how dare he talks bad about his sister, walks towards her with his hand inside his shirt, gets closer to sis and pulls the trigger on her...1, 2, 3...

What a mess inside the court, with so much of Kishore's security they could not even get hold of the two brothers. Adhi gives his evil smile and Abhi is so shocked meanwhile the second brother gets hold of the gun and shoots at Abhi close to her shoulder. Abhi while collapsing down, looks at Saroja dying. Saroja dies.
Kishore, Dilla and Thols start chasing the two brothers.

Amidst all the chaos inside the court, Adhi goes to Abhi and reminds her that "what did she tell him that she would be the winner...right...see now I am the winner." He continues saying that "using her own brothers, he managed to kill Saroja. Now even with the help of God, no one can prove that he killed Saroja". Abhi is lying there suffering with a gun shot and evil Adhi had abosolutely no sympathy at all. He leaves saying "May your soul rest in peace". Abhi in her deep pain with her eyes opened ofcourse heard everything whatever Adhi said. (I hope someone had recorded Adhi's talk)

Abhi is taken to the hospital. Krishnan and Vishwanathan are with her.

Chase continues with two brothers in one car followed by Dilla in the next car and Kishore in the third one. At one point, Dilla gets hold of the brothers but they pretend to hit Dilla and escape. The chase continues towards a deserted place with the two brothers followed by Dilla and Kishore. ...THODURUM
Nitipp thumbnail

Wednesday Update

Thanks Meli for the missed part.

Starts with Adhi, minister and Giri driving home, having their evil successful talk. Adhi is very proud of his achievement. Minister says that he is so happy with Adhi's plan of not only killing Saroja but also aiming at Abhi.

Minister expresses his concern about the two brothers who might reveal to the police about Adhi's involvement and Adhi tells the minister not to worry about it. Right then Dilla calls Adhi and tells him that he shot both the brothers and killed them. Adhi is very happy and asks Dilla about the third brother, Dilla tells him that the third bro met with an accident and is in a unconscious state. Dilla tells Adhi that if he wants, he can kill the third bro as well. Adhi is in all praise of Dilla and assures him for a lifetime achievement award.

Adhi has a very proud smile on himself and says that so far no one has succeeded him, let alone Abhi.

KKK, Mama and Mano arrive at the hospital. They meet Vishu and Krishnan outside Abhi's room, Vishu tells the entire story about Saroja and Abhi being shot by the brothers. KKK is crying. Meanwhile the doctor who is checking on Abhi comes out of the room and shares the shocking news with everybody - that they were successful in removing the bullet out of the body, but due to the tragic incident, it has left a deep shock on Abhi's mind and she might have lost her mental state.

Doctors give a brief update to the reporters waiting outside.

KKK is crying very badly. KKK has a flashback of all the good and bad moments of Abhi - her beautiful smile, her wedding, disturbed married life, buying land, etc etc. TVT and his wife also come there, try to console KKK. Rajesh and Arti come there, when they come to know the real story. Rajesh says that definitely it has to be Adhi's plan. Arti is thinking deeply about Adhi. THODURUM.

Nitipp thumbnail
Thursday Update

Adhi reaches home. Everybody is happy to see Adhi's return and he looks for his dearest mom, finds her in the puja room. Kanchu is all happy to see her son back. Then he explains to the entire family about Saroja being killed by her own brothers. Eswaran and Usha suspect something. Usha leaves for the temple.

Rest of the family members are still discussing, while Eswaran gets a call and is shocked to know Abhi's condition. He yells at Adhi for being so evil, who was only discussing about Saroja's death never mentioned a word about Abhi. Eswaran leaves to the hospital. Patti is all upset and is pollambifying to Anu.

Judge discusses with Kishore and his group about the court incident. Kishore accepts blame on himself, apologies and agrees to continue working to find the real culprit. Meanwhile another police officer is also asked to work on this case, he agrees and goes out of the office. Officer discusses with Dilla that Adhi should be the first one to be investigated and asks him to make arrangements.

Eswaran reaches the hospital and tries to console KKK, he discusses with Rajesh to see the chief doctor and seek for the best treatment and he will take care of the financial part of it. Arti interrupts right away and tells him to shut up. Arti tells straight on his face that the son would arrange to kill Abhi and now the father has come to rescue Abhi. Arti gave a good piece of mind to Eswaran today and she asks him to get out of the hospital. He leaves.

While the discussion is going on Usha comes in and listens to the part where Arti says that it was part of Adhi's plan to kill Abhi. Usha is shocked. Anyways she comes in and comforts KKK, meanwhile Arti tells her very politely that when Usha and Adhi had marital problems, KKK explained to Usha that she should go back to Adhi and try to reform him, but Usha did not do anything so far. Arti tells her that Adhi instead of reforming he has become an animal now. Usha silently accepts the truth and leaves the hospital.

THODURUM.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nithi is unwell - so konjam relief for her - Nithi read
the update after 2 days - illatta u might become more
sick!!!!

Jas, Niti, Sue, Tamil, Pokkiri, Meli, Fluidd and all others-
yours truly included - Thols gets insulted and Mano doles
out some nice punches - Mano the spineless, son of his
spineless dad, did some atonement - gave us the pleasure
of watching Thols getting beaten up and chucked out!!!!

Dhilla comes with another police officer  - Comm.   - to
Aadhi's house -
C: Where is Mr.Aadhi?
Kanchu maami cashew greets and wants to know the
reason but C insists on seeing darling sunny boy - Aadhi arrives
- all set to hiss his way through!!!
C : Need to ask you about Saro's murder.
A: I know nothing.
Kanch: illai, theriyama than kekkaren, why do u keep
troubling my innocent son? (paal vadiyum mugam ninainthu
ninanthen ullam  paravasam miga vaaguthe!!)
C: mam, will u pls shut up?? ( U must have come up
from the ranks, Comm - Kanchu has every right to defend
baby boy - she is Law and Order all rolled in one!!)
Kanchu condescends - C continues
C: visarania means asking Qs mr.Aadhi
 (ayyoda maha smart ya nee!!)
court le mukkiyamaana satchi murdered.
Abi is yr enemy in thozil - so we need to ask
Aadhi : yes Abi is my thozil enemy why, oor le yellarum en
kitte than thozhil potti podarranga
so any thing happens to any one, u come to me, eh???
C: - but u have personal enmity with Abi
Aadhi: No, Nothing personal between me and her
Abi and Saro are enemies , saro wanted to kill Abi
athule poor Manju died - fight between 3 ladies, why
bring me in? Abi cant win over me professionally -
so she does all this - goes to HRC, incriminate me etc., etc.
 why do u torture me?
C: police is not yr neighbor - summa to visit u - we know our
business ( oh really?? some revelation!!!)

aadhi ; OK, now, If Saro gives out her witness, it is good
for me, i would be acquitted because she knows that I am
innocent, why should i kill her? Her brothers killed her and
they were hanging around with Thols for a long time -Thols is
Abi's business partner , avangalukkulle 1000 irukkalam -
rightfully u must ask Thols about this murder
phone for Dhilla - "Sir office le irunthu phone - some video clue"
C decides to call it a day for hissy boy -
C: will come back Aadhi
Aadhi is pure as milk - sure sir, I will co-operae to the fullest.
Mamma gives a worried look at  lovey dovey son,
son confirms his innocence. paati, anu stare - usha suspicious

comm. office -C comes in -
police man describes - "video taken by Rajarajan, a reporter
shows who brought saro's bros - that guy bayanthu bayanthu
brought them in - I grabbed the video from the reporter"
( looks up to the C for brownie points, but C is not game!!)

Video plays - shows Thols bringing them - Dhilla confirms it
is Thols - (does not miss an opportunity - sandhadi sakkil sindhu
paadaa)  - Thols is a bad fellow sir ( enna police ya nee? ithai
purinjikka ithanai varushamaa?) - lot of suspicion on him but
cant arrest as there are no strong evidences

C: "rewind and play the tape" - C suspects Thols -
Dhilla is only too happy to othu padufy
 ( chayyng chakk chayyng chak)
C: - arrest Thols and conduct an enquiry, ok Dhilla??
Dhilla and C go to hospital . reporters flock - "Enquiry is on,
will let u know once we get a clue" ( C, you are a great guy,
atleast u have the guts to accept that u are clueless!!)

C meets dr : where is Abi?
Dr: In the ICU
C: time we paid her a visit
All go as a group
OQ, chithi, arasiyal, maama, and Krishnan sogam
OQ - ipdi nadakkuma? olagatile epdi manushanga?
Padu paavigal , yen ponnukku yen ipdi? -
constant connection between her eyes and podavai
thalaiipu - ( maama , konjam pizhinchu kodunga plss)
Chithi ( oh I have heard enough of this akka) : arthi and
hubby where -

C walking up the stairs : court le vaichu suttu..  namma
dept kku periya avamaanam - tighten security - no more
kOttai vidals, ok?
meets OQ and gang OQ cries to C -
C: dont cry - (oh come on,  do not deny me my birth right)
Abi is all I have  - i will cry - Why Saro's bros shoot my Abi -
C: Ithukku pinnadi yaru irukka amma? any idea?
( ayyo, ethanum clue kodungalen , intha case ai epdi solve
pannuven?? dhukkam dhukkama irukku, na epdi intha
case le involve aanen??)

OQ is smart for once : what can i say - periya adigarigal ,
 neenga than kandu pidikkanum
C ( still hopeful) apdi illaimma? unga mansile any doubt
on any one?? will be helpful ( all set to do shashtaanga
namaskaram to OQ - if only she helps!!)
Arasiyal starts his medai pechu : "yennoda arasiyal
arivukku ettiyathai nan sollavaa?"
( no nnu sonna vaayai moodavaa pore?)
arasiyal : Our Abi is menmai personified, she has no
idea about police, rowdy, jail, court etc, etc., Thols is the
reason or all her troubles
C : ..antha Thols
Arasiyal : : enna solla? Thols thappu thappa yosippan -
thapana aal snehidam, ippo enna aachu? Abi might loose her
life now
OQ cries loudly
C - dont cry ( ada ponga sir, marupadi marupadi azhathenna
epdi??) Dhilla chips in again:- Thols is a crooked fellow, Sir
- video le we saw, he is bayangaram
C: - these people also say about him the same thing
(C plays jalra now, epdiyavathu intha case ai izhuthu
moodanum ppa)
Dhilla ; Pinne, avanga Abi yai sutta solla maattangala
C gets his act together : any one see Thols here?
All in unison - no way
C : If any of u see him inform us
( apdi ethnanum nadanthu avanai pidichaathan undu, ok?)
chithi nods - C and dhilla leave C wants Thols arrested
Arasiyal ( does not miss again to rub salt on OQ's wounds)
No one listens to me, I keep saying that Thols is bad, he is
not nallavan, only ayogyan( all mean the same - politics
pesugirathu!!) Abi was a fool, atleast now understand
this truth.
C at the hospital entrance - "Thols should not
escape , Ok? - shoot and catch if need arises- 24 hrs , got it?"

Thols sneaks in the hospital and meets abi's family -
T: how is Abi?
Arthi: in icu - brain dead nnu bayamurutharaanga
OQ, chithi and politics turn face -
T: (unmindful of their reaction) only when i went back to
the court i knew this - i ran in pada padappu to catch
Saro's bros...
OQ ; get lost thols , poidu
Thols: why ma?
OQ - all because of u , get lost
Thols : why me?
politics: Velai pathu kondiruntha ponnai company
aarambikka vaichathu nee , ella sikkalllukkum karanam
nee, rowdy sagavasam kathu kuduthathu nee, now she is
like a cadavar, adiche kolai pannarathukku munnadi odidu
Arthi supports Thols and OQ supports politics
politics - he is the one who shot Abi
Thols: oh no, not me
Politics: nee ya sutta enna , Saro's bros sutta enna
u brought them to court
T: u know well who is behind all this!!
Politics : enna Aadhi yaa?? dont keep saying this,
there is no logic in your pechu ( ennamo intha serial fulla logic
mattume irunthar pole!!)- why should those bros shoot their sis?
- u made them shoot - u wanted to kill abi - so u asked them to
shoot saro and put the blame on Abi .
T: why should I do it?
Politics: because u want to separate Abi from every one -
u saw to it that she did not get back to gold digger, now
when she wants to marry loose Dr, u do not like it and so u
did all this.
Mano takes it up on himself to chase Thols, throws him
down the steps, takes him up to the reception, the whole
world (literally!!)watches but for the police on duty!!! people
separate T from Mano - Mano challenges T : Inime intha
pakkam varathey, vantha kolai vizhum.
Thols is beaten - BG music -
enna enna vo kanavugalo? kannil oru mul thaithatho?
enna enna vo ninaivugalo? nenjil kanal thee suttatho?
( I could not help recalling" Vaanathai pole vallamai
padaitha  shasakaarn ivan song!!)

Thodarum

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago
Nitipp thumbnail
Monday's Update

(After reading an interesting, hilarious and fun-filled updates πŸ˜†by roja akka on friday, I am sorry that you guys have to put up with my boring update😭.)

Starts with Thols arriving at the hospital where one of the SS's brother was admitted and finds out from the attendent that the brother died. Thols is very upset. The attendent tells him that the doctor has gone to the police. Thols gets very tensed and he immediately bribes the attendent with his gold chain and tells him not to tell anybody about his visit there. Initially the attendent resists, later he accepts the chain.

Alamelu shares with the golddigger(GD) about Abhi's injury and GD tells her that he is aware about it through the newspaper. GD says that Abhi should definitely survive to see his wealth and high profile living status. GD will definitely pray for Abhi's speedy recovery.

At the hospital, Arti asks the doctor about Abhi's health condition.  Dr tells them that with an expensive surgery of about 10 lakhs, it is possible for Abhi to recover. Arti asks the Dr. to proceed with the surgery prepartions and she will somehow arrange for the money. KKK is very upset with Abhi that all the money she earned over the period of time, was spent entirely on her business without saving a penny for herself. Arti leaves to arrange for the money. Eashwar sneaks to meet KKK and promises to give the money. KKK denies, but Eashwar forces her to accept it.

Dilla goes to Thols house to arrest him. Shanti wants to know the reason and Dilla explains everything to her. Dilla's men search for Thols all around the house. They don't find Thols. Dilla and his men leave. Thols calls up and briefs Shanti about everything that happened and asks her to be safe.

A financier Setji sends 10 lakhs through one of his men to the hospital and asks him to give it to Eashwar who is waiting at the hospital. After the man leaves, Setji calls Adhi and tells him that he just sent 10 lakhs through somebody and Setji expresses his concern to know who is sick at the hospital. Adhi is very furious at Setji and tells him that he would not be responsible for that money. Setji is very apologetic, then Adhi tells him that he will take care of it.

At the hospital, Vishu is talking to somebody on the phone, begging for money, but in vain. Arti is very upset that she tried her best everywhere, but could not arrange for a single dime. KKK tells her that Eashwar has arranged for the money and let us please accept it. Arti is very angry and tells her mom that how could she even accept help from such people who almost killed Abhi akka. Chithi also tries to support KKK. Arti tells them that Abhi will never accept for begging to such people and KKK gets all emotional and says that this is not begging and tells her off. Arti is left with no choice.

THODURUM

Nitipp thumbnail
Tuesday's Update(Sep.11)

At the hospital Eshwar is waiting for the Setji's person with the money. He comes in, right then Setji calls that person and tells him not to give the money to Eshwar as per Adhi's instruction. Eshwar approaches the guy, but he refuses to give the money stating that it was Adhi's decision not to give the money to him. Eshwar is very upset. Arti asks her mom to realise atleast now Eshwar's standing, who can never dare to go against his son, how is KKK expecting Eshwar to help them. Arti asks Eshwar to leave the hospital and he leaves. Arti & co decide to sell the land that Abhi had purchased for their house construction. Vishu, Krishnan everybody opposes but then they have no other choice. Arti leaves with Rajesh and Mano to arrange for the money.

Eshwar walks into his home very angrily and screams for Adhi, everybody comes out of their respective rooms and he yells at Adhi for not allowing the financier to give him the money. Adhi and Kanchu are very curious to know his relationship with Abhi & co., why is he always after that family, . (A lot of intense usual(3 year old) conversation happens here, sorry I don't remember the details...) Eshu was very close to revealing the truth today....patti screams ..."Mapillae"......faints. Eswhar cries.

The next thing they show is Adhi doing the last rites for his dearest patti. Poor Adhi baby cries for his patti (yarupa avanuku enimel bedtime stories solluva?) and when he looks at his father, he gets very angry and blames him for his patti's death. Adhi does not want his father to come back to the house. After everybody had left the funeral place, Eshu goes by the patti and a flashback is shown where he promised patti that he would not reveal his relationship secret to anybody. He stands there and cries a lot. (Looks like he is going to keep up his promise)

THODURUM

c_saratha thumbnail
WEDNESDAY EPISODE:

kanchu is angry on her husband ..adhi is angry
all shout at him for being the cause f her death
kanchu cries supporting for AATHA u killed my mom
hubby also cries(adhukum mella)
ayyp ivanga sanda thangala pa!!!
ore oppari aluga
kollame form agydhum
kanchu says her amma dan gave her money and me for that beggar to
shine in life
she curses him saying that he will also die without peace during his
last days just like her mom
all of daughters ask mom y she is talking lik that
she shouts at them and sends him out

aarthi and ragesh meet and try to sell tha house for money
mahendran and all says they want to sell
man asks y they have to sell as this is a developing place
and in future it will be super
man says this place will go for 1 crore he will get 50 in advance
somehow
they go to see the place
arthi and rajesh surpirsed to see ppl palying volley ball in their grnd
the volleyball players hit the ball purposly
tey argue that its their place and fight
ppl say its his leader who gave that place
aarthi rombha bavyama pesum paavam idhu yenga yedham..
but one arguement after the other comes
one old man says its their place and they too gave money and their
leader gave it
aarthi says we have to deal with it formaly
man says please finish this probs then i'll arrange money
aarthi is shocked and sad
rajesh:eeenna aaarthi?
aarthi oparifies
rajesh says he will drop her in hospital and look for options

one lady in the land calls the player and asks y they r doing this..its
like they r from nice family
man says its ORDER FROM BOSS BASKAR
we have to say what he says and get money

ADHI' father walk alone in the beach..
THODARUM
c_saratha thumbnail
THURSDAYS UPDATE

THILLA arrives at the commisioners office
the inspector asks if they have caught thullls or not
thilla replies he escaped
u have to catch thulls somehow or else it a disgrace to our dept

thulls is going in an auto and thilla is searching in his vehicle
the mouse continues for more than 2 minutes wasting all our time !!!
at a signal thulls auto and police van in which thilla is standing side by side with a couple of 2 wheelers in between
as usual singnal kadai
after green signal thulls auto goes right
thilla goes left
kashtam appa kashtam
thulls a pudhychu sikirama potu kadaiya mudhynga pa!!!πŸ˜’

aarthi walks back to the hospital witha the land documents in hand
amma asks her yena achu
arthi says nothing is happening as we think and she says what happened
sarada asks how thats possible y didnt u complain in police we shouldnt leave it
aarthi : chithi we dunt have time for that we need money first

Baskar (BOSS) arrives at the hospital
aatha's mom is polambhyfying as usual for money
BASKI : kavala padadynga atha ...
(his backscore is extrremely wonderful!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ villanious tune)
dunt worry athai i was shocked to hear her like this
i will save her somehow dunt worry please i'll take care of it

what athai u r looking like that?how is it possible for me to help abi when i spoke like that the other day with sangeetha?
see she is my wife i have to help her its my duty
aatha says nandry for doing htis big save..
baskar says its like i am settling for her duties she did for me

if u feel guilty think u have given me the land and no need to give me interest
its not my money it my FIL's
aatha says only 10 L is enough baski says he will give it tomorrow morning
baski wants to see abhi
aarthi says no one is allowed as she is in ICU
baski says he will somehow meet her talking to the doctors
(backgrnd score again!!!)
baski leaves

watches her thru the door and cunningly laughs at her

enters into her room and laughs so bad at her thinking how she told him she wont live with him and how they challenged to eacher other
abhinaya who thinks herself as a bussiness woman useless girl
richman's ex wife
new trend muttal
like that he talks to comma wife
(abhi mulichutu irunda pesa mudhyadhu kolla )
how beggar u became u missed the scene how your mom begged me u will know how i saved u
god cheated u but baski will give u life so that i can defeat u
i should be the one to kill u not someone else
kathutu iruken polachu vaadee..
idhaye soli soli scene fulla waste panitan
cha
script ila pola
THODARUM