Archive of Updates: No comments

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

August 29:

by Indygirl:

The Episode begins with Vikram entering his Office cabin and Pooja follows him ,
Pooja- says so don't you believe it( that i am the new MD)  ? Even i  didn't believe it when your dad had to give in to my demand, but he didn't have any choice ?I had asked him toi give you , but he said thats impossible . But i made it possible . Now i have both the MD's post of the Singhania group of company and you .
Vikram -- dad may have made you the MD of the Company., but you can't be mine as i am engaged to Shyamlee
Pooja-  don't be upset you might get engaged to Shyamlee and will marry her ,and offically we will be divorced  but unoffically i'll spend more time with you . I'll spend 16 hours of a day with you in the office . Won't that be fun .Won't you welcome the new MD ?

Shyamlee's House - Shymaleee and  Rashmi are arguing:-

Shyamlee - didi its our fault , we should have waited for siddhant . I told my Siddhant wouldn't cheat me
Rashmi - Don't you believe Siddhant i am sure he is lieng . He is making excuses he should have been there that day on time .Its a big city he could have taken you anywhere .
Shyamlee- You are missunderstanding him
Rashmi - Its not me its you who. Now you should not think about Siddhant now you are engaged to Vikram ,
Shyamlee- How can i forget Siddhant , i love him . Our love is true . Please help us again
Rashmi- No , I will not help you .Even if it is true , still you have to forget Siddhant as you are engaged to Vikram

Mr.Singhania's Cabin
 Vikram walks in to Singhania's dad and confronts him , dad what is the meaning of this why did you make Pooja the MD
Singhania- i didn't have the time to consult you
Vikram - so you had no choice?
Singhania- She wasn't willing to sign the divorce papers.And then you and Shyamlee wouldn't have got engaged . I gave it a lot of thought.
Vikram - Dad you made a mistake in making pooja the MD ,oneday you will regret it !Trust me !!

Shyamlee's house
Shyamlee is in her room , crying and remembering her sisters words a while ago , and thinks aloud , no i can't forget Siddhant , and i can't marry anybody else.
She calls Siddhant ,and is waiting for him to pick up her call , and is again regretting aloud , what have i done , why didn't i wait for Siddhant , now he isn't speaking to me , what shall i do now , where do i look for him

Singhania group of Industries -MD's Cabin

Pooja is looking at the MD's chair and smirks, she sits and calls someone
phone rings , Sharda picks up ,
Pooja - Mrs S .How are u ?
S- How dare u call here , you fraud , you cheat !!!!!!
Pooja-, you can call me what ever , but do you want to know where am i speaking from ,
S-who cares ,
P- Nooooo you will care , i am speaking from the Singhania group of co's MD's chamber , i don't think you got the news, i have been appointed by Mr. Singhania as the new MD ,
So shocked are you , won't u congratulate
S- So you were bought ,
P-No i bought Mr.S , Who know my position might be more imp than Mr.S and V ,
S-U fraud , cheat . I'll see you !!
P- It was u who said not to get to pleased with taking a few drops from the ocean . I took your advice .Now i'll drink the complete ocaen and nobody will realise it , you must feel like snakes are crawling all over your body.

Sharda and Kanhaiya are talking

Kanhaiya taunts her - So she pulled the floor from your feet and you fell on your face., i am impressed by P , sister this is real clever person. You thought you had her ,but she failed you , she has more brains than you etc etc .
Sharda screams do you think i''ll let go off her so easily , i'll take revenge.

Shyamlee's House
Raghu speaks to Rashmi - he says i just spoke to the T.A about the Maurtitus trip , how many passports did you give , you gave only 2 , Rashmi says no i did give 3 , the T.A must have misplaced it ,
Raghu calls Shyamlee  and asks her where is your passpost , tell me the truth , Shyamlee looks cornered and says , enough didi i will tell Jiju everything , Rashmi panics , Shyamlee says today i will tell you the complete truth....as she is about to speak , she holds her head and staggers on her feet and falls , Rashmi holds her and cries , whats happened to you , open you eyes !!

Rashmi brings Shyamlee coffee and asks her how are you feeling
Shyamlee -Don't feel like it
Rashmi -And what were you going to tell Jiju
Jiju enters and calls Rashmi, and tells her to call the Dr , as she isn't well , its imp to get her check up done.

Vikram's cabin

Pooja is looking at Vikram from the glass window of his cabin and then she walks in
pooja why did u shut the door ,
P- don't woory Vikram , the staff is gone
V-what do u want , she approaches him and bends over him
P -you
V- pooja what nonsense is this
Pooja -nonsense
V- Pooja this is a office
P- So we can go elsewhere
V-leave me alone
P- I can't tolerate your distance , I am your wife , not divorced , if i want to come near you whats wrong with that
V- Pooja its late ,go home
P- Allright i'll go home as long as u drop me

Shyamlee's House:-

Raghuveer is pacing up and down, Rashmi is looking tensed , when the Dr comes out of the room  and says Shyamlee is pregnant.
Raghuveer looks thoughtfull and Rashmi looks shocked.

preview - Mr.Singhania's talking to Sharda "you became my wife , isn't that enough" Sharda says" not untill Ravi gets married"
Shyamlee is speaking to Siddhant and tells him thatJiju has locked me at home
Raghu tells Rashmi" Shyamlee must get an abortion" , and Shyamlee looks shocked .

August 30:

by Indygirl:

Shyamlee's house - After Gynae leaves with the statement " Shyamlee is pregnant "

Raghuveer barges into Shyamlee's room and tells her you have exceeded all limits of shame now . Rashmi looks shocked and sys " yeh tune kya kiya "( dramatically 😆 ) and Shyamlee  tries to say i was planning to tell you . Raghu shouts ,What ? that who is the father of this child , you have no shame left . But now still what ever will happen will be according to my wish .You will marry Vikram . And i will make sure you get an abortion.

Singhania House

Sharda and Kanhaiya are talking , she says now watch what i do ,
Kanhaiya wonders after she leaves if she will succeed

Sharda is speaking to Singhania and is holding a picture of a girl , she says she's a graduate , Ravi and this girl will be a good match .
Singhania shouts  , no Ravi is too young to marry and will not marry just now .Sharda pretends to cry and say nobody values us , you call him young and innocent . Then she threatens that Ravi and Vikram will marry at the same time , if they don't just  you watch i'll open my mouth and reveal the secret . If you love me you'll agree happily to it . She turns away and walks off giving a evil giggle !!

Sharda catches Kanhaiya  eves dropping and asks" what are you doing  , you got my bad habits" . Kanhaiya asks her i heard everything , what is this secret you were talking about ? Sharda says this secret is my Trump card , untill i have it , i can never loose the game . Kanhaiya tries to pry , and she says i won't even tell my shadow.

Shyamlee's House

Raghuveer  locks her in her bedroom , Rashmi protests , Raghu says now Shyamlee will leave the room only on her wedding . Shyamlee bangs the door and cries " didi let me out " while Rashmi looks helpless.
Shyamlee looks giddy again and faints in her room !

Singhania House - living room

Ravi , Sharda and Kanhaiya are playing carom . Ravi is pleading  , mom why are you using me as a sacrifical lamb  and trying to marry me off . Kanhaiya suggests just agree to your mom ," no ash without cash" .Sharda tells him I want you to marry , and have a child before Vikram.Poor Ravi protests even more !!

Pooja's house

Pooja opens her house door , and thanks Vikram for the lift . He is leaving and she says we can at least be friends now . I'll be around you after your second marriage , so you might as well get comfortable around me . Come on in and have a cup of coffee . Vikram agrees and enters her house.

Mr.Singhania's room

Sharda is speaking to Singhania she says  i want a yes or no , its better you don't disagree . Singhania says no i won't let the wedding take place . Again Sharda threatens" don't let me open my mouth .Your first wife was in a wheel chair for 7 years , but how she died only you and i know , was the wheel chair pushed down the stairs or did it accidentally fall . Poor Memsahab , all day i called her memsahab and she was so nice she wanted me to call her didi ".
Singhania screams , you have blackmailed me enough , you have become my wife , what else do you want . to which Sharda responds "I want Ravi to marry" ,
Singhania says" Ravi won't marry , even helping a criminal is a crime , you can do whatever , now go and don't ever black mail me again !!"

Shyamlee's dining room

Raghu is sitting for dinner and Rashmi brings more food and looks like she wants to say something . She says Shyamlee is hungry can i take food for her , Raghu says no let her be hungry . Rashmi looks upset , Raghu says ask Shyamlee why is she doing this i gave her everything , and no while i have a dream and its coming true , she is making me look bad .Rashmi says she isn't your enemy , she just loves someone , and loves you too ! Raghu shouts at her up and leaves the dining table .

Shyamlee is lieng on the floor ( in her locked bedroom), when some one calls , she opens her eyes to see Sid leaning over her . She gets up .They look at each other passionately . He aks her what have you done to your self . She tells him Jiju has locked me in the house as i am pregnant with your child .Didn't you want a child so much.Siddhant looks at her lovingly.
Then she tells him Jiju wants me to get and abortion. Siddhant says no our child will come in this world i won't let this happen.Shyamlee looks thrilled and says let me tell this to didi , and she starts to bang the door again excitedly , calling didi , come and look , she turns around and realises it was just her hallucination and she cries ! Serial ends !!

Preview for tommorow -

Sharda looks at some legal document.
Pooja asks Vikram " what did i do to make u hate me so much ?"
Shyamlee is lieng with a slit wrist , while Rashmi looks shocked .

Edited by seeragurl07 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail

August 31st:

by Indygirl:

Shyamlee's house - Shyamlee is still locked in her room.

Shyamlee is banging on the door , Rashmi looks upset and pleads with Raghu to let her give Shyamlee food , Raghu scolds her and tells her no !

Singhania House - his office

Singhania calls his lawyer and tells him that now that Pooja and Vikram's divorce paper formality is done , i want you to wrap up the legal procedures as soon as possible.
While Sharda eves drops and gives a evil smile !😈

Pooja's House

Vikram finishes his coffee and is about to leave when Pooja stops him , and starts coming on to him , she says didn't you miss me in all these days, i still miss you . Vikram pushes her away angrily . Pooja protests and says i am doing nothing wrong.  You weren't like that before we married , why did u change , after we married when ever i tried to come close to you , you'd start fighting with me . why are you behaving like this , you always behaved that way even when we were married . Even our honeymoon you cancelled it over something stupid . Why did you start hatting me . I do know there must have been a problem because of which you did this .But  i  will never forgive you for treating me like this . Vikram leaves !!Pooja looks furious !!😡

Singhania House

Sharda is looking for something , finally she pulls out some legal papers from the drawer and looks pleased . She speaks to herself" Now  i'll see how Pooja & Vikram get a divorce and how Vikram will get married !!!😈

Dai-Ma's House- Vikram and Dai-Ma are talking on the porch

Vikram goes to his dai-ma(nanny) , and she is consoling him .Don't be upset . While he is confiding , nobody understands my pain .dad emotionally blackmails me , his wife thinks i am the thorn in her path. Even i blame myself for Shyamlees trouble. I feel so helpless .Why do i have to live with so much emotional baggage . Now i am like a "mujrim" to so many people . Pooja is asking me whats my problem . What can i tell her . dai-ma consoles him , god gives unhappiness , but also takes it away.

Shyamlee's house - In the dining room

Rashmi is putting food in a plate to take for Shyamlee , when Raghu stops her .Rashmi says , please , she is pregnant , she has made a mistake , but do you want to kill her , for god sakes don't torture her so much .Raghu says fine if thats what you want call her down , now i don't trust u and will not leave the two of you alone together.

When Rashmi opens the door , she sees that Shyamlee has slit her wrist , she looks shocked and screams "Shyamlee what have you done ".Raghu runs up and looks upset at the scene , and  exclaims" oh god what do i do now?"

Dai-Ma's House - Vikram is sitting by himself and thinking something.

Pooja calls Vikram and apologises for her behaviour in her house , Vikram apologises back .  Pooja says if you had apologised earlier we wouldn't have this distance between us , today you will have to tell me whats your problem , why do you get so upset .Vikram looks helpless , and Dai- Ma looks on sadly from the window!!

Hospital

Shyamlee is rushed to the hospital where the doctor aks too many questions and says that this is a suicide case first you must inform the police . Raghu and Rashmi plead that please take action now. Doctor agrees . Raghu tries to bribe him and says don't make this a suicade case . Doctor says i never take bribes , just pay the hosptal  fees

Singhania House - Sharda and Kanhaiya are talking

Sharda is looking pleased , and says now there will be no divorce , no marriage and no child from Vikram , Now the child will be from Ravi .
Kanhaiya says but Ravi is too young . Sharda says he'll have to grow up. As per this will the first grand child will get the wealth. Kanhaiya again says Ravi won't agree to marry . Sharda says even if i have to put a collar around his neck and make him sit in the mandap i'll do it .
Ravi overhears and says " so this how much mummy values me , i'll see how she puts a collar around my neck "( ya way to go Ravi 👏 )

Dai-Ma's House

Vikram is thinking somethig then he leaves ayes house. Dai- Ma  watches him leave and looks sad

Hospital

In the hospital , Raghu is looking tensed and says that now the hospital will inform the police, press will get to know and then Singhania will come to now about this suicide and then that should make you both happy( speaking sarcastically to Rashmi) .
Doc comes out, and says she is fine, and her baby is fine too .
Now you can meet her after the police takes her statement .

Suddenly somebody walks in and every body looks on shocked .Freeze !!

Preview

Raghu again tries to convince the doctor to not involve the police.

Raghu  is telling  the cop " private may baat karni hai"

Rashmi promises Shyamlee that now you will marry Siddhant and you won't get an abortion .

Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago
Minnie thumbnail

september 1st:

Hospital

Raghu is trying to convice the doc not to call the cops , thats when the cop walks in , and he wants to take Shyamlee's statement . Raghu is looking very nervous , the cop notices this and looks at him suspiciously . Again Raghu tries to stop the cop , and the cop asks him to wait untill he speaks to Shyamlee and takes her statement .

Raghu is looking through the window ,watching Shyamlee talking to the cop.He seems nervous !!

Singhania House

Sania is trying to sneak into the house , Vikram catches her. He questions her , and she tells him she just got back from the disc "Nostalgia". Vikram advises her not to dress like this and sneak in and out of the house, she should be concerned about what dad would have felt if he saw her .She tells him that she doesn't care about him .
Sania asks him why are you coming in so late . She tells him i know because you feel suffocated living in this house . Your dad married my mom , and my mom married your dad , and we don't like it but can't help it . Everything here is fake . Just enjoy life , don't take tension .She tells him , you always look so tensed , please change your lifestyle . And goes away while Vikram thinks over .

Ravi is thinking looks like mom will force me into a marriage, but i won't let her put the noose of marriage around my neck. Sania walks in and wants to know cause of his tension , he tells her , She wants to know why he doesn't want to marry ? To which he says , no reason . So Sania says , "no problem i''ll speak to mom . Ravi stops her and tells her actually he doesn't mind getting married , he loves " Komal " and will marry her . Sania tells him that she wants to meet Komal before she speaks to mom . He agrees to introduce Sania to Komal next morning.

Hospital

Cop takes Raghu for questioning , while Rashmi looks on terrified and then sneaks away .

Singhania's Home

Vikram is thinking over Sania's words.

Hospital

Rashmi calls someone and tells him to come immediately.

Corrupt Cop tells Raghu , all this is pretty complicated , and once you get involved its going to drive you crazy . You seem like a simple man. Raghu tells him he'll be willing to pay him off as per his status.

Rashmi and Shyamlee see each other and cry . Rashmi scolds her for having attempted suicide. Shyamlee says "i didn't want you to suffer from my mistakes , and what Jiju wanted me to do , was not possible . If i had been stubborn about it then your marriage would have been in trouble ".
Then Rashmi tells her she is worried about the safety of Shyamlee's child , and now she has made up her mind she will marry her off to Siddhant and she'll see to it that Shyamlee is not forced into abortion.
'
Corrupt Cop and Raghu are finalising the amount and time when Raghu will do the pay off !!Cop looks pleased !!

Siddhant walks into the hospital and is watching the conversation between corrupt cop and Raghu !!

Raghu is pacing up and down , Siddhant sneaks away . Raghu tells Rashmi that i am not worried about cops anymore , we'll pay them off . Thats when Rashmi spots Siddhant hiding and she tells Raghu lets go buy the medicines and points Siddhant to Shyamlee's room .

Siddhant is looking at sleaping Shyamlee !!

As Raghu and Rashmi are walking towards the chemist , Raghu stops and says we are going to get medicines , but we didn't take the prescription .Rashmi gets nervous and says you wait i'll get it . Raghu says , no i'll get it ......he is walking to the room..........

Siddhant is stroking Shyamlee's face, and he tells her not to worry ......and then he hears footsteps aproaching ......Siddhant hides ...Raghu walks in and takes his sweet time looking for the prescription, while Sid is watching .... Raghu is looking at some papers , and seems pleased.....while Raghu's back is to Siddhant , Siddhant quickly makes a dash towards the door........Raghu quickly turns and sees the door shutting ,.....he too runs and opens the door .....but can't see anyone !!!!! And the serial ends !!!!

Preview

Raghu tells Rashmi "We must take Shyamlee home , before Singhania finds out ,and get her abortion ". Rashmi says "no abortion for Shyamlee"

Singhania is in the hospital and sees Raghu and asks him what are you doing here ? Raghu says came to meet someone.!!

SEPTEMBER 5TH: by sree_20

Sidhant runs out of the room, with Raghu following him. Siddhant meets a tensed  Rashmi in the corridor, tells her that he could not talk to Shyamlee as Jiju came there. Rashmi tells she will call him again, when Raghu is not there. Sidhant runs out of the hospital. Raghu comes, asks Rashmi whether both sisters are planning anything without his knowledge? He says i find somethnig fishy, as you came to buy medicines without the prescription in hand. Rashmi says there is nothing like that. Raghu then gives the prescription to Rashmi, asks her to get the medicines, says he will not leave Shyamlee alone. Rashmi goes.

Singhania is sleeping, when he gets a call. He is shocked, gets up from bed, looks very worried.

Next morning, Kanhaiya is asking for breakfast when Sharda says let Singhani come. Kanhaiya says he left very early in the morning, as he had some work. Sharda gets suspicious. Just then, Ravi and Sanya are hurriedly going out to meet Komal. Sharda asks them to have breakfast, but they say they are in a hurry, they have to leave. Kanhaiya taunts Sharda, says all are busy, have work, we both do not have anything to do. Sharda then says she has a very important work to do, but will not hurry with things.

Raghu is sitting in the corridor, sleeping. Rashmi is also sleeping in another chair. Both get up. Raghu gets up, is walking in the corridor when his eyes fall on a board placed in the corridor. It reads, The fitst floor of the hospital is funded by Singhania Group of Companies in the fond memory of Late. Smt. Kusum Singhani. He is shocked. He runs to Rashmi, tells her that they have to take Shyamlee home as soon as possible. Rashmi does not understand the reason for his panic. He takes her to the board. He the tells her that he will talk to the doctor. Rashmi says her treament has to get over, only then they will go. Raghu says he will talk to the doctor about abortion too. Rashmi gets wild, says in a stern tone, that we are not taking her home, we are not getting her aborted. You want to kill my sister, why are you doing all this? she asks. Raghu says i am doing this for her good future, why don't you understand? When they are arguing, the doctor comes there and tell them that Shyamlee wants to talk to her sister. Rashmi is about to walk in, when Raghu follows her. She turns, very sternly tells Raghu to stand out, as she wanted to meet only her. Raghu warns Rashmi not to play any games as if something happens, their relationship will also end. Rashmi goes in.

Shyamlee tells her sister that Siddhant was here last night, but she could not talk to him, as jiju came to the room. Shyamlee apeears to be very tensed, asks her, what should i do now? Rashmi says he will come and meet you again. Infact, i was the one who called him to meet you. So i will see to it that he meets you again. Shyamlee is relieved. Raghu though, tries to hear the converstaion from outside the door, but cannot hear anything. He is worried asto what the two sisters are talking about.

Raghu is sitting in the corridor when a hand holds his shoulder. He sees, is shocked to see Singhania there. Raghu is very tensed. Singhania asks Raghu , what is the matter? He then asks how is Shyamlee? Raghu answers that all are fine. Raghu asks wht are you doing here? Singhania asks the same question to Raghu who says one of his friend is admitted here, so was taking care of him. Singhani says his company is one of the co-sponsors for this floor, so he comes here often. Singhani then starts to go, Raghu is relieved. He again turns back, says i want to meet your friend, want to know about this hospital, as i am concerned with the hospital. Raghu is now blinking, he says he was discharged just now. Singhania then tells him to give him feedbacks about the hospital and leaves. Raghu is now very much relieved.

Ravi and Sanya reach Komal's place. There is lots of hungama at Komal's place, with Komal's photo session going on. Many photographers are assembled, Sanya asks Ravi where Komal is. Then we get to see Komal, posing for her photo session in different poses. Then, Komal's mom comes, Ravi greets her, gets her introduced to her sister Sanya. Sanya asks why this photo shoot is taking place? Komal's mom says my daughter wants to make it big as an actor, so all this. Sanya thinks an actress cane never be the bahu of Singhania family. Then Komal sees Ravi, wishes him. Ravi is in all smiles. He then introduces Sanya to her. Komal then says she has to see Kohinoor on Star One, then will change and come. She goes. Ravi asks Sanya how is Komal? Sanya says nice, but an actress can never be Singhania family bahu.

Vikram is in his cabin when Pooja comes there and holds him. He asks her to go and work, but Puja is talking of past days, in college, when he was very naughty, called her to his farm house often, she used to say shut up to him, but would finally agree. He was so romantic earlier. She says she remembers every moment of their past, first meeting, friendship, love, first date, first touch, first kiss. Then she tries to come near him, but he pushes her aside. He says enough is enough, you better leave and allow me to work. She leaves, but thinks that she will make him remember his past. He has given her sorrow, she will now see to it that he is not happy.

Vikram calls Singhani and blasts him for allowing Puja into the office. He says you do not know how big a mistake you made. You have to decide now whether you want your son or Puja in office. If you decide to have Puja, i am not entering this office from tomorrow, he says and cuts the phone. Singhania is upset. He is at the doctor's cabin. He tells the doctor that Shyamlee should be taken care of very well. The doctor agrees.

Ravi and Sanya return home, Sharda asks them where they had been. Sanya blabbers at first, then says they went to see Ravi's friend's sister who was not well. They both go. Sharda senses that they both are lying.

Raghu is sitting in the corridor when Rashmi comes out of Shyamlee's room after talking to her. Raghu says we have to take Shyamlee home. He tells that Singhania came to the hospital, saw him, he escaped somehow. Raghu says we have to leave this hospital before Singhania gets to know the truth. Rashmi then tells Raghu that he is very tired due to lack of sleep. She asks him to go home and rest. Raghu senses that something is fishy, says i will go home only with Shyamlee. Rashmi is upset. Raghu in turn tells Rashmi that she too looks tired, so asks her to go home, rest, then come back with good home-made food for him and Shyamlee. Rashmi has no other option but to agree. She leaves.

As Raghu is seated in the corridor, they show a person with black shoes coming towards him. They then show that  the person is dressed up as a doctor. They then show the face. He is Sidhant, in a disguise, wearing a beard and spectacles. He gets near Shyamlee's room, Raghu sees him, Siddhant sees Raghu. They keep looking at each other.

Tonorrow: Sharda is screaming over the phone that the papers on which Puja signed are missing. She asks whether they are lost or someone has taken it. Singhani is questioning Vikram very rudely why he took the signed documents from his drawer. Vikram looks very confused.

Minnie thumbnail

Update 6th September 2005

click here

Minnie thumbnail

Link for update 7th September 2005

click here