Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Personally, the term "Majja nahi aya" should not be used as it is too general and cud indicate that he does not like the song rather than the singing. The judges are there to judge the singing. Perhaps he does not want to go too much into technicalities or say that the choice of song was wrong.

I so agree... he's always saying the same phrase over again and again!๐Ÿ˜•Some songs are like emotional whats the mazza in them?๐Ÿ˜•Hello they're there to make u emotional not give u "ur mazza"๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by xacidous.arshx

I so agree... he's always saying the same phrase over again and again!๐Ÿ˜•Some songs are like emotional whats the mazza in them?๐Ÿ˜•Hello they're there to make u emotional not give u "ur mazza"๐Ÿ˜•

Yes. Sometimes the kids have no choice as they are told what songs to sing, or they have little choice especially when they are to select songs from a certain singer of an actor or actress. By the time these kids memorise the wordings of the songs, they have not much time left to sing the songs well.

To top it all, the Judge says that the choice of songs are wrong!๐Ÿ˜•

This competion then turns out to be a "Crying Game"๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes. Sometimes the kids have no choice as they are told what songs to sing, or they have little choice especially when they are to select songs from a certain singer of an actor or actress. By the time these kids memorise the wordings of the songs, they have not much time left to sing the songs well.

Does the Judges get involve in the song selection process?

Judges do not get involved as they are supposed to be independent. But I notice the judges always complain about the song selections when the kids perform badly. Perhaps they should review it before the shows if not it is a waste of a lot of time and resources.

OMG i know right... I was about to comment on the same thing. The judges are always saying that their choice of song is not good๐Ÿ˜•Well then the judges should permentely select the songs themselves at least the kids marks wouldn't be cut because of that!

guys if you dont like suresh wadekar.you do not like music.he is like a legend with a golden voice.only thing being he is not singing commercially now or doesn't have the voice for heroes.he is immensely talented and has a pure voice.listing some popular songs he has sung.listen and judge for yourself.by the way his wife is the lady who used to teach singing in fame gurukul.not the prinicipal ila arun but the other pretty looking teacher.forgot her name.....anyway the songs-
Ae zindagi gale laga le from movie sadma
chhod aaye hum woh galiya from movie maachis
saanjh dhale gagan tale from utsav and many many more....