Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hhaha.. hmm.. now that i think about it... it will not work.. cuz while charlie is the angel's boss they never get to see him.. and we always want to see him always!!

hm.. yes i agree.. i think that shruti's innocent smile and face structure work to her advantage as protraying like the girl next door.. she does all emotional scenes well.. i am just tired that her character is soo confused all the time... but nevertheless she does her job well.. i cant imaginve anyone doing the role better then her

pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

OMG he is sooo going to kill us ... Mujhe kidnap koroge .. acha bachu 😆 😆 .. Kill as in kill us with his smile .. thats his biggest weapon 😆

he is not to kill us.. he wil probably die.. die of laughter when he reads what we wrote for him.. from proclaiming our love for him to writing very "Creatively" how will be do it.. so hmm... he will be REALLY REALLY happy!

rg01 thumbnail
i'm sorta getting tired of watching the current episodes just seeing Akash getting in a bigger mess everyday. i want to get them to show the good parts either running with Shruti or the Present. i really want to see what Shruti does in the present.
pc84 thumbnail
i want to see how they will solve the case in the present.. i mean.. i am getting a little bored too.. i think it's the samet hing over and over again.. they are on the run and everything seem to be getting bad to worst..

and to top it off.. no jokes or romance!!! and at the moment.. the lead couple are seperate.. so that is just depressing..

but no worries.. we will soon see shruti running away and pia will appear from the land of no-where..

we can hope
Arsh_here thumbnail
yeah guys.... i'm also getting bored now..... Mishal should be free now... its more than Enough.... so that now after hez free.... Shruthi and him will be happy forevea..!!!! 😳
Ok hello everyone
Sorry havent been able to reply to this topic since yesterday lolz and have read all of you galz replies 😳 gald you joined pri was waiting for you
WELCOME 🤗
Now we have to be carefull that nika me and arsh dont start talking about mishal too much and pri doesnt start talking about ajay too much 😆 😆 because this is payalz fan club 😃 😛 hehe so lets keep that in mind gurlz

So now some updating time
we have three members so far
Payal - Me
Arsh
Pri
and so lets get to know about us three a little more then we already do and hopefully the other wonderfull members of love story forum will stop being so shy and join in the wonderfull Payal Luverz Club
So I Shall Start Out First

My Name Iz Payal Sinha...I Am 14 Yearz Old..I Live In USA..Wont Give Out The State 😉   😛 .. I Have One Brother and he iz 19 yearz old and kinda mean My Latest Crushes on TV/Bollywood are..first in tv..Mishal Raheja - Love Story, Karan Singh - DMG thoes two are my main crushes on tv and on bollywood right now ranbir kapoor is on my mind 24/7 😍 😳 ...In Real Life I Have A Crush on a boy named dhruv he goes to my school.. 😳 I Dun Know whatelse i can share about myself but that is what was on my mind right now..and lets start sharing you gurlz
and also nika u also have to go threw the hot seat and share 😃

Luv
Payal 😳
Arsh_here thumbnail
yeah... stop us if we started talking abt Mishal... coz if we did.. then we wont stop...!! 😆 😛 😉 ..

I am Arshiya.... (but call me Arsh).... I live here in Us... i am 16... i have no crush.. except my Mishal... 😳 😳 i have 2 bro's... and i'm the youngest one..... i love making friends... and love coming on IF... 😃 😃 .. hmm.. wht more... if u guys wants to know more.. than ask me... i will tell ya.... Ok.... 😉
Aww awomse arsh
ur name iz very pretty and u have two broz two and ur da young one hehe me too i have one bro and im da young one but i dun let him boss me around he annoyz me sometimes...i wish id have juz one sis too i wonder wht itd be like to have a sis i cud actually talk to her abt gurl stuff hehe nwayz i guess i gotta be happy wid wht i have and all i have iz my bro lolz yes we all have to stay alert and if we see anyone talkin abt Mishal we gotta alert dem too 😆 hehe mishal makez me crazy 😃 nwayz now im gettin off topic
Ohk am waiting for Pri and Nika to share now

Luv
Payal 😳
Arsh_here thumbnail
awww.. thanks Payal... i'm the youngest one.. so i do all that crazy things and bother them a lot.. and yeah.. i dont allow them to rule on me ... 😃 😆 😆 .. infact i'm the one who rulezz all the TIME...!!! 😳 😃 😛

and i'm also waiting for Nika and pri... and Sanju..!
Me too waiting for nika and pri and SANJU she better joint the club soon hehe ohk and something else i need to find out from you wonderfull people is ur birthdayz so i can add them up on the first page
MY BDAY IZ DECEMBER 8th and so you gurlz also share ur bdayz so when ur bday comes we can do soemthing special and if no onez bday iz before me den my bday iz comming next month and yall better do soemthing special and nice for me 😃 hehe

Luv
Payal

OH and yes arsh me too i rule the house as well i infact am alwayz BOSSING MY BRO AROUND HEHE yes im da lil crazy one in da house so everyone takez my nakhraz