Frequent Posters

Arsh_here thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hmmmm... yeahh... Payal... maybe... she likes him.... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Payal fallin in love with Mishal.. yea good point there.. After sooooo many tight hugs how can u not fall in love or develope some kinda liking for each other..... 😳

Each other???? Yeh main kya sochne lagi... Hooo nahi nahi .. it better be one sided πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

one sided.. araah yaar... pyaar mein kabhi kabahi ho jata hai.. dont worrie.. iam sure that mishal is fully devoted to the deewanees here..

pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsh_here

hmmmm... yeahh... Payal... maybe... she likes him.... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

yealo... ek ho to the list.. what will mishal to.. now his sunday mondya tuesday.. and all his agenda will be full.. usse sleep karne ka liya time kab milega..??

Nika_d thumbnail
LOL after seeing his crazy fans list here I dont think woh theek se so payega πŸ˜†
Nika_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc84

πŸ˜†

one sided.. araah yaar... pyaar mein kabhi kabahi ho jata hai.. dont worrie.. iam sure that mishal is fully devoted to the deewanees here..

ROLF .. I know I know .. we trust him πŸ˜ƒ

pc84 thumbnail
araah hum kisi sai kam nahi kam nahi..

haha.. i can jsut imagine.. waht mishal thinks of us kidnapping him in the dark!!

MISHAL!! we are not stalkers.. we are lovers.. jsut like you..
Arsh_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

LOL after seeing his crazy fans list here I dont think woh theek se so payega πŸ˜†

if he saw this plan of us abt kidnapping him....... woh kabhi soo hi nai payega... daar jayega beechare yeh sooch ke hum usske saath kya kya kareinge... i mean... yeah.. we will do seva... lekin seva bahot zaida bhi acchi nai lagti... so woh apna neend sukoon kho dega jab woh yeh post padhegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pc84 thumbnail
arsh.. if he does see us kidnappng him and doing so much seva for him.. i think he will be happy.. we are all his angels and he is our charlie!!!! πŸ˜†
Nika_d thumbnail
OMG he is sooo going to kill us ... Mujhe kidnap koroge .. acha bachu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. Kill as in kill us with his smile .. thats his biggest weapon πŸ˜†
rg01 thumbnail
i really doubt he's going to look at the situation in your way Pri, thinking of us angels while kidnapping him 😊 but we are optimistic πŸ˜† .

any ways i like Payal, she's cute yaar.she has acteed really well as shruti, when she puts sindoor in her maang looking at her reflection in the hospital window, that was a very touching scene πŸ‘ also, the character is very real, she is shown as someone carefree & loving who has had to mature real quicky and make life changing decsions.