*Pretty Payal* Payal Luverz Club - DOTW - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
LOLZ hehe gurl i said NIKA U AND ME so i definately included u we three are totally crazy after mishal lolz

Luv
Payal 😳
Arsh_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettygalhere

LOLZ hehe gurl i said NIKA U AND ME so i definately included u we three are totally crazy after mishal lolz

Luv
Payal 😳

lol... i didnt read "U" carefully..... sorryyyy😳....
πŸ˜ƒ hehe its ohk i guess u were too busy thinkin abt mishal at dat time πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Back to Payal

Does anyone know what movies she has acted in so far i know about fun masti 100 % but not any other one and ive heard shez acted in lots of other movies so i was wondering

Luv
Payal 😳
Arsh_here thumbnail
hmmm yeah.. i too know only know abt that one..... hmm... gotta do a research on her now...hmmm πŸ˜‰
chhotidi thumbnail
payal is very talented girl.and i am her biggest fan.so i too want to join this club.
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can i join if i find the character extremely annoying.. but find the actress beautiful and cute..

hmm.. ithink i have made some comments of my tolerance for Shruti.. but Payal is a very sweet girl.. she loosk sweet..

haha.. when i first saw the title for this topic.. i thought it's for your payal!! πŸ˜†

luv pri
pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Ohh even though I dont like her.. I wont bash her.. Coz i know she is a terrific actress.. The way she cries.. great with emotional scenes.

does this comment comes because she is with a current SOMEONE in the show?? πŸ˜†

kidding nika.. but she is a good actress.. the character is a questionable.. (still can't forgive her for blaming my DEV for her pschyological problems..)..

but the actress is very cute looking!!!

pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsh_here

oo yeah.. i wanna join it too.... Even tho my Mishal loves her..... 😳 πŸ˜‰ 😭 ...

ok jokes apart...

Payal is the terrific actress....she really portraits herself really well on camera.... her acting comes from her heart.... the emotional scenes she does are too natural.. it doesnt look like shez acting...

yeah... she did used Dev to get Akash... but i think if we were at her place..we would do the same thing.. coz u see Akash was not even ready to look at her... then how come he would have expressed his feelings to her...and for that Shruthi needed to make him jealous... and thats wht she did...!

she always supported her family... but before this..she always stand up for Akash... Tauji slapped her many times coz she said she wont leave Akash... Tauji started hating her... even Kunal and ARjun was not supporting her.. but still she decided to be wid Akash.... coz of that.. they ended her college.. but still some how she managed the things and went back to the college...

and yeah... now she supported her family... but her brother was died.. and some way or the other Akash is behind it... wht would she do...?? and her family members went against her so she felt guilty and supported her family... and ofcause in this situation i would have supported my family too and everyone over here would have done the same thing.... but i guess now after knowing the truth behind Kunal's murder... she will support AKash..as we all know that they ran away...

Overall... Payal is a fabulous actress and we need a Club 4 her too... and i'm IN IT ...!!!

yaar.. your comments are like noble prize articles.. wonderful job.. 

good point.. however.. i think that her using Dev in the series was unneccessary... i think that she should have atleast told him about her feeling before getting inovled with him.. also when Dev told her that HE WILL WAIT for her REPLY.. why didn't she open her mouth!!

ok ok.. sorrie.. this topic will never settle yaar. dont mind.. but let's talk about Payal..

ya. her emotional scenes are mind blowing.. not to mention her romantic scenes.. i wonder if she had a crush on Mishal!! cuz after all those romantic scenes how can anyone NOT fall in love.. hai..

Nika_d thumbnail
Payal fallin in love with Mishal.. yea good point there.. After sooooo many tight hugs how can u not fall in love or develope some kinda liking for each other..... 😳

Each other???? Yeh main kya sochne lagi... Hooo nahi nahi .. it better be one sided πŸ˜†
Arsh_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Payal fallin in love with Mishal.. yea good point there.. After sooooo many tight hugs how can u not fall in love or develope some kinda liking for each other..... 😳

Each other???? Yeh main kya sochne lagi... Hooo nahi nahi .. it better be one sided πŸ˜†

lol.. Nika....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....