*Pretty Payal* Payal Luverz Club - DOTW

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everyone We Have A Club For Mishal and Ajay Now Its Time For Payal

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics*     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

*If You Do Not Like The Fact That She Gets Mishal In The Show....Do Not Bash Her!* This Club Is To Appreciate Her How Pretty She Iz And How Good Of An Actress She Iz

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     *Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Prettygalhere - Payal - Bday December 8th

Arsh_Here - Arsh - Bday - January 19th

Pc84 - Pri - Bday - July 29th

3ViOLiN3 - Sanju - January 3rd

tnbedi - Tina - January 22nd

rg01

Do Join!

Luv

Payal 😳

From Now We Will Have A Member Of The Week For *Pretty Payalz Club* and a Disscusion Of The Week.

This Is Gonna Be The Siggie For The Member Of The Week

Member of the week will be choose by whoever participates in the Disscusion of the week and will have the best replies and the most active member of the week so happy disscusing for this week our member will be announced on FRIDAY i have posted our disscusion for this week so check dat out and disscuss

Luv

Payal 😳

Edited by prettygalhere - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Anurag Basu is one of the most talented and successful directors to have entered Bollywood post 2000. Who can forget the super success of Murder, Gangster and recently Metro.

However, Basu is also present on the small screen and one of his TV serials, A LOVE STORY, is currently creating waves on SAB TV. The leading lady of the serial, Payal Sarkar, originally from Calcutta, has a fan following of her own, but who is she a fan of?

Well, recently Payal, revealed that she is a big fan of King Khan and saw his Kuch Kuch Hota Hai countless times. She says that her biggest desire is to work with SRK and added that, 'Oh, I wish I had done either Rani or Kajol's role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!'

All the best Payal!

Payal Sarkar
Serial: Love Story
Payal is playing the cute and bubbly Shruti from Delhi in Love Story. Shruti stays with her uncle and aunt and their kids, her cousin brothers, as she is an orphan. When she starts going to college she meets Aakash and falls in love with him.

Payal says: "There are some similarities between me and my character. Like her, I'm bubbly and sensible. However I have never faced the problems which Shruti is going to face in the show. Shruti is very out spoken and I'm not."

Payal is originally from Kolkatta where she completed her graduation in history. Her whole family stays there whereas she resides in Malad, Mumbai. Her parents are continuously traveling to and fro to be close to her.

"I didn't plan to become an actor. Anurag saw me when I was shooting for the Bengali film "I love you" and offered me this role. Then I came to Bombay for the auditions I was selected." Says Payal.

Payal has appeared has done a few ads prior to Love Story with Pradeep Sarkar.

Edited by prettygalhere - 16 years ago
VOTED Number 6

Another Bengali Beauty - Payal Sarkar

Payal Sarkar has to be the hottest thing on telly today !!

Payal Was Voted The 6th Hottest Thing On Telly On The Site BestOfIndya

FM (100% Fun Aur Masti) Starring:
Monika Nouva,Payal Sarkar

Director: Sekhar Surya
Music: Adil Hussaini, Shiek
Total Reviews: 1

Nika_d thumbnail
Ohh even though I dont like her.. I wont bash her.. Coz i know she is a terrific actress.. The way she cries.. great with emotional scenes.
Aww thats the spirit Nika...and u did point out a gud thing abt her she does do gud in emotional scenes..she sometimes makes me wanna cry with her...and her character is quite sad too...how her family doesnt understand her at all...can u imagine living in a house where people keep guns...u never get a normal birthday party..u cant marry the guy u love because of a silly reason..wht aakash's dad did has nothing to do with aakash and shrutiz love for each other...the way she portrayz shurti iz amazing and makes u feel sorry for her

Luv
Payal 😳
Nika_d thumbnail
Yea exactly.. I too feel sorry for her.. I know she is human too but sometimes u need to stand up n face the world. She loved Akash even after knowing the fact that her brother Kunal hates him n her family wont accept him. Akash was such an introvert guy living in his own world but she made Akash fall in love with her. And now when he is ready to give it all, she cannot decide what to do. C'mon Shruti just run to him. He needs u the most.
Arsh_here thumbnail
oo yeah.. i wanna join it too.... Even tho my Mishal loves her..... 😳 😉 😭 ...

ok jokes apart...

Payal is the terrific actress....she really portraits herself really well on camera.... her acting comes from her heart.... the emotional scenes she does are too natural.. it doesnt look like shez acting...

yeah... she did used Dev to get Akash... but i think if we were at her place..we would do the same thing.. coz u see Akash was not even ready to look at her... then how come he would have expressed his feelings to her...and for that Shruthi needed to make him jealous... and thats wht she did...!

she always supported her family... but before this..she always stood up for Akash... Tauji slapped her many times coz she said she wont leave Akash... Tauji started hating her... even Kunal and ARjun was not supporting her.. but still she decided to be wid Akash.... coz of that.. they ended her college.. but still some how she managed the things and went back to the college...

and yeah... now she supported her family... but her brother was died.. and some way or the other Akash is behind it... wht would she do...?? and her family members went against her so she felt guilty and supported her family... and ofcause in this situation i would have supported my family too and everyone over here would have done the same thing.... but i guess now after knowing the truth behind Kunal's murder... she will support AKash..as we all know that they ran away...

Overall... Payal is a fabulous actress and we need a Club 4 her too... and i'm IN IT ...!!!Edited by Arsh_here - 16 years ago
OMG arsh LUVED ur reply and im so glad ur joining in...
WELCOME
and your reply is sooooo wonderfull yes payal is a terrific actress and we wont at all be mentioning that we are sad that A CHARACTER named AAKASH luvs her CHARACTER named SHRUTI...we will talk about HER herself as payal not shruti and we will be talkin abt how well she acted in an episode or in soo many episodes and articles pics videoz and make her club happening....Mishal is single and nika u and me can try to woo him so we have nooo worries about this payal being with him 😆

Luv
Payal 😳
Arsh_here thumbnail
aww.. thanks dear..!

oo yeah... we will talk about Payal not abt Shruthi... but i pointed out those points coz here... we hate PAYAL coz of the things she do as SHRUTHI... and juss wanna clear that out...! 😊

and BTW miss i'm here too ... ok.. u n Nika r not the only one who wants Mishal... i want him too... OK..! so dont separate me from him yaar...! 😭 ...lol....

LOve,
Arsh 😊