Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Maha Prakti said

Are wah Behenaa... What a pick of characters!! Aur dekho ek hi din me tumhe do pages ke comments mil gaye... Doing well with a good intro, continue soon sis
Thnxs Di πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Inshira - 16 years ago
Inshira thumbnail
Hey guys can u help me out I need some nicknames that Shahid n Amrita can call each other lovingly so plz help me out. I promise u that I will continue after skool thnxs πŸ˜ƒ
Inshira thumbnail
Hey everyone sorry for the delay I'm gna be poting the first part in a couple of hours inshallah πŸ˜ƒ
Inshira thumbnail
There is a lot of noise we see everyone in the dance floor dancing away. In the bar tender there is a guy who is having glasses of vodka over again n again. First we see his hair next we see the guys sipping in to his glass of vodka. The camera moves on n show his face. Yes it's non other than Shahid. His eyes it looks like he hasn't sleep for days. There is a girl coming towards him who is really angry at him. She has straight hair a few fringes near her eyes. She is wearing casual clothes like in the picture.

A angry: aur kitna peyeugi club aanki baad yahi bethe hoon
S: Tum nahin sumjhugi ki dhukh bhola ne ki liye iss koi bether jeez nahin hai
A: Plz Shahid yaahan hum enjoykarne aye hai aur tum itni sare ghum mein dhobe hoon mana ki tumhari saath jho bhi kuch hua wooh teek nahin tha lekin iss ka mathlab yehi nahiin kit um apne dostton aur ghar waluun ku bhi duck doon.
S drunken state: R u finished with ur lecture now u can go
A then goes from there angrily n also hurt.
She sits down on of the chairs when one the girl comes up to her firstly the camera shows her beautiful eyes then her sweet lips. Her hair is also very ice it's non other than Kashish. Shes wearin what is in the picture. She looks amazing w8ith a light make up n tight white jeans n green shirt with one or two buttons open at the top n bottom.

K: Kya hua tum itni upset kyun hoon
A crying: Shahid ye aisa kyun hogaya hai wooh mera poorana Shahid nahin Rahan
K: Wooh tumhara Shahid nahin hai wooh tu badal gaya hai. Aus ku bohoth dukh mila hai. Agar tum purana Shahid chahthi hoon tu tumhe bohot mehanath karne hogi aura use support karma parega. Ruku main Sujal aur Angad ku bola ki Shahid ku ghar bhej thi hoon.
K: Sujal Angad tum kahan hoon.
preview sujal, angad, Kripa entry. AK fight
pppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment πŸ˜ƒ . I'll carry on later I got do my maths crswrk now 😭
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great behenaa,, Especially the dress you chose for Kashish... College me hai to she must dress like this na, different from the real K in the show,,, And yes she is awesome and you FF is more rocking,.

Tumhare AFF ki speciality kya hai pata hai, all tose luvey duvey fights between the pairs πŸ‘
Inshira thumbnail
Sirf ek hee comment plz comment yaar 😭
neh0307 thumbnail
hi.....amazin story yaar....gr8 intro and the first part.... πŸ‘
all the couples r really cool....
ab jaldi se sujal ki bhi entry kar va do na...aur wait nhi hota...
update soon....
Inshira thumbnail
hi.....amazin story yaar....gr8 intro and the first part....        &nbs p;        
all the couples r really cool....
ab jaldi se sujal ki bhi entry kar va do na...aur wait nhi hota...
update soon....
Thnxs yaar I'm gna update in a couple of hours inshallah πŸ˜ƒ
Inshira thumbnail
K: Sujal Angad tum kahan hoon.
The camera moves on to dance floor. Two guys are dancing their heads n flirting with gals. Kashish calls them but coz of the loud music they can't hear her. Kashish goes up to them.
Pulls both their hands n takes them out from the dance floor. The Camera still doesn't show their face. Untill she says
K: Angad
First the camera shows his eyes dark brown eyes n then his smirk his wearing this

K: Angad tumhara dost wahan peehn peehn kar khatam hoon rahan hai aur tum yahan dace kar rahin hoon
K: Aur Sujal tum tumse toh main ye axcept nahin kya tha
First the camera shows his jeans n his black top with a white headband on his forehead.

S A together: Sorry Kashish wooh hum tu torah enjoy kar rahin thi
K a bit calm now: Teek hai ab ossi ghar lekir jao
Just as Angad n Sujal made a move a girl came running in n crashed in to Angad. Her face bashed into Angad's chest.
The camera shows her lips first wih a bit of gloss on her hair down like this dressed simply

Of course without the bike.
Angad gets angry
A: Dekh kar nahin chal sakti kya.
A: So Kripa Sharma mujhe takhrayi mere thu bhagye khool gaye.
Kr: Shut up Angad.
Kr: anyway Sujal I'm so sorry I was late there was lots of traffic.
S: It's cool anyway where taking Shahid n Amrita home.
Kr: oh ok
Sujal n Angad take him home. Shahid lives in an apartment. But his family belong to Mumbai n his in Shimla. Living on his own. They take him to the bedroom n leave for the club again. Where as Amrita stays with him
pppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment 😭 Edited by Inshira - 16 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice part Shahi.. Lekin bahut short tha... Hmm.. Ye Amrita Shahid ke saath akeli kya kar rahi hai πŸ˜•

Aur ye Angad and Kripa, guess will keep fighting for everπŸ˜†

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago