Raja Hasan now has7 projects in hand

rocker1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Raja Hasan now has 7 projects in hand

Posted in Bollywood Music, Mentors, Other singers, SaReGaMaPa, Raja Hasan on October 23rd, 2007 | 32 Comments

Apparently, Raja Hasan has made a handsome start to his playback singing career post-Saregamapa. It seems Raja Hasan now has at least seven playback singing projects in hand. Though I do not have complete details, these are big names, big banners.

Both Shah Rukh Khan and Farah Khan are extremely impressed by Raja's singing and would like him in future projects. Raja is recording for Vishal-Shekhar this week for a Shah Rukh Khan movie - and most probably it would be for Ravi Chopra's Bhootnath. The Dard-e-Disco version also seems to be a possibility. Apart from this, Raja has a string of other opportunities - with music directors like Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. 

Raja has already recorded for Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy's High School Musical 2 and Bappi Lahiri's Tere Sang. Tere Sang, directed by satish Kaushik, however has two music directors - Anu Malek (who is doing the songs) and Bappi Da (who has done the background score). Satish Kaushik was very impressed with Bappida's background score in close friend Anil Kapoor's movie, Gandhi, My Father and hired Bappida. However, the song Raja has recorded, would not be part of the main movie, but will be part of the title credits in the beginning and the end of the movie.

And the big news is that A.R.Rehman is also very much impressed with Raja and has promised him a song early next year.

Without a shade of doubt, this is the biggest start any participant of a singing contest has ever got.  No winner or runner-up in the past of either Saregama, Saregamapa or Indian Idol has had so many offers right from the word go. While the rest of Saregamapa contestants are still struggling with getting bookings for stage shows done, Raja seems to be roaring ahead.  Among other contestants, only Amanat seems to have a recording scheduled with Bappa Lehri, Bappida's son.

A friend who updates me with these details, has another interesting story as well. Zee has been receiving a number of offers from overseas organisers, who would like Raja to perform for them during the world tour. This includes an offer from an Indian embassy overseas.  However, Zee has insisted that they do not have a "Raja alone" package. They will accept the offer only if Aneek is included in the show along with Raja. When the sponsors flatly refused to pay for Aneek, Zee was in a fix and asked the organisers to speak with HR for further negotiations!

www.rajahasan.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. good start for Raja.. Iam happy for him.. looks like bollywood found cheaper version of Sukhwinder singh

Thanks Shady for sharing... 😊
**Sanchita** thumbnail
wait....high school musical 2...the indian version???? 😕
AnjaniDiwani thumbnail
wicked!! im soo happy for him, i hope he gets more work
punjini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always knew that ARR would like Raja. He must have heard Raja's Maa Tujhe Salaam!
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasnt Amanat the one singing for Shahrukh Khan??? Amanat said he was in an interview! In never mentioned about that in the article!! Hmmm... but im happy for Raja!!! 👏 And of ocurse Amanat!!! 😳 👏
musickimasti thumbnail
LOL

what a load of crap. They are basically also making up all the aneek stuff up.

Why do they hate aneek so much??? What did he do?

b4begin thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

A friend who updates me with these details, has another interesting story as well. Zee has been receiving a number of offers from overseas organisers, who would like Raja to perform for them during the world tour. This includes an offer from an Indian embassy overseas.  However, Zee has insisted that they do not have a "Raja alone" package. They will accept the offer only if Aneek is included in the show along with Raja. When the sponsors flatly refused to pay for Aneek, Zee was in a fix and asked the organisers to speak with HR for further negotiations!

www.rajahasan.com

🤣

really unbiased and intelligent post. Carry on dude.... actually grapes were not sore but very very sore...... let's see how far can you guy's go..

Alrightokie thumbnail
and the source is rajahasan.com, 😲 i am so shocked 😆
Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

Raja Hasan now has 7 projects in hand

Posted in Bollywood Music, Mentors, Other singers, SaReGaMaPa, Raja Hasan on October 23rd, 2007 | 32 Comments

Apparently, Raja Hasan has made a handsome start to his playback singing career post-Saregamapa. It seems Raja Hasan now has at least seven playback singing projects in hand. Though I do not have complete details, these are big names, big banners.

Both Shah Rukh Khan and Farah Khan are extremely impressed by Raja's singing and would like him in future projects. Raja is recording for Vishal-Shekhar this week for a Shah Rukh Khan movie - and most probably it would be for Ravi Chopra's Bhootnath. The Dard-e-Disco version also seems to be a possibility. Apart from this, Raja has a string of other opportunities - with music directors like Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. 

Raja has already recorded for Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy's High School Musical 2 and Bappi Lahiri's Tere Sang. Tere Sang, directed by satish Kaushik, however has two music directors - Anu Malek (who is doing the songs) and Bappi Da (who has done the background score). Satish Kaushik was very impressed with Bappida's background score in close friend Anil Kapoor's movie, Gandhi, My Father and hired Bappida. However, the song Raja has recorded, would not be part of the main movie, but will be part of the title credits in the beginning and the end of the movie.

And the big news is that A.R.Rehman is also very much impressed with Raja and has promised him a song early next year.

Without a shade of doubt, this is the biggest start any participant of a singing contest has ever got.  No winner or runner-up in the past of either Saregama, Saregamapa or Indian Idol has had so many offers right from the word go. While the rest of Saregamapa contestants are still struggling with getting bookings for stage shows done, Raja seems to be roaring ahead.  Among other contestants, only Amanat seems to have a recording scheduled with Bappa Lehri, Bappida's son.

A friend who updates me with these details, has another interesting story as well. Zee has been receiving a number of offers from overseas organizer's, who would like Raja to perform for them during the world tour. This includes an offer from an Indian embassy overseas.  However, Zee has insisted that they do not have a "Raja alone" package. They will accept the offer only if Aneek is included in the show along with Raja. When the sponsors flatly refused to pay for Aneek, Zee was in a fix and asked the organisers to speak with HR for further negotiations!

www.rajahasan.com

Shady bro, what a great news excellent what a great way to prove to the whole world that I am RAJA. Edited by Qwest - 16 years ago