Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumitkapoor21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

I am not surprised to read what the article said about NRIs..... well I have met many people here who would not like to hear to aneek but would surely love to hear raja throughout the evening..... even i said on many threads that raja reminds me of sonu as sonu performs on stage.... he is the best performer in the lot for stage shows so its natural for organisers to ask for raja only evening.... afterall they are paying money.....

the C 2005 concert here was a mass failure with half of the crowd back out of the hall half way.... same will happen here with aneek given prominance.... rather i m doubtful of people going for concert....

while raja concerts would be a mass success, aneek concerts can have moderate success 😊

100% right........😊

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tindrum

All this information has been confirmed by sources very close to Raja . Raja singing for VS for a SRK movie has also been confirmed by Vishal himself.We just need to wait and watch! Once the music is released everyone will know the truth.

The movies of SRK in 2008 are KHAN (K Jo where music is by SEL), Don 2 (Music by SEL), Dulha Mil Gaya (Guest appearance) and another movie by Yashraj (not decided) and one with Raj Kumar Hirani (not decided). There is only one movie with VS which is Bhoothnath in which SRK has a small guest appearance role. So if you are so confident then it could only be this movie. But he has  just a small guest appearance so I dont know about the song. What is confirmed that Juhi Chawla will be singing a song in the movie. Nothing else I have heard. So lets see if there is a Raja song in Bhoothnath.

Edited by ReemAnshu - 16 years ago
rocker1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

The movies of SRK in 2008 are KHAN (K Jo where music is by SEL), Don 2 (Music by SEL), Dulha Mil Gaya (Guest appearance) and another movie by Yashraj (not decided) and one with Raj Kumar Hirani (not decided). There is only one movie with VS which is Bhoothnath in which SRK has a small guest appearance role. So if you are so confident then it could only be this movie. But he has  just a small guest appearance so I dont know about the song. What is confirmed that Juhi Chawla will be singing a song in the movie. Nothing else I have heard. So lets see if there is a Raja song in Bhoothnath.

Apparently SRK's role in Bhoothnath was increased to make it equal to Amitabh's, which was said to be a reason Amitabh was unhappy.

In any case, even if SRK has a guest appearance, he will be expected to get an item song (he's been doing a lot of those lately), and of course, Raja can rock an item song. Especially if it's VS who's giving the music - they'll def consider him after the way he sang Dard-e-Disco.

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shadyhtown, SRK has a small role and he plays the father of a teenage boy and the husband of Juhi chawla. He dies in the movie. Amitabh Bachchan plays SRk's father and comes as a Bhoot to help his Grandson (SRK's son) as he lands up in some difficulties.

Since he is playing a much married man and father of a boy, i doubt there will be any item songs. There is a lori which Juhi is singing in the movie (like a theme/family song) so there could be another family song or romantic song between Juhi & SRK (before he dies). Thats the only option is see for SRK given the script, hence I was surprised to read that Raja has been promised a song for SRK by VS.

However, in Hindi movies you never know situations can be created so lets wait and watch. If Raja is singing for SRK then its very good for his career.
bsb-star thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzz b true!!!

love raja !!!! 👏
biswita thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

In case you were slow to catch on, this is not my post. I copied it from another website. So any gripes you have, sort it out with them.

P.S. It's 'sour', not 'sore'

Shadybhai, that is too much to expect from these bright gems. 😉

Moderator's Note:
The member has now been requested many times not to take pot shots at fellow members....but is still carrying on with it. The post made above is an attack on a members. others are requested plz not to quote this post and retort back.

Edited by Barnali - 16 years ago
sumitkapoor21 thumbnail
Rajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the great....
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Omg...... this is absolutely great news!! Go Raja go 👏 👏
b4begin thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

In case you were slow to catch on, this is not my post. I copied it from another website. So any gripes you have, sort it out with them.

P.S. It's 'sour', not 'sore'

oops. my bad. was typing in a hurry.

but what is the credibility of your post? I can copy-paste anything negetive from the net about raja, that does not prove anything. The way you guy's are spreading rumars about aneek is really annoying to see. please go through the following article and give all of us a much needed break. That article should take care of atleast 3 threads you opened to disgrace Aneek.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1179

Edited by b4begin - 16 years ago
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It seems that this part of the article by Barnali ji in which Shekhar says has been missed by you:

"If I had to choose, I would have gone for maybe Amanat. Because, I feel he is the one who is the most talented one and ready for playback singing. Raja still needs to get bit more experience, even though we are just now recording a song of his for one of our forthcoming movie.

Vishal Shekhar are recording a song today itself with Raja.

So Raja gets the break from the biggest MD's in the industry now.

Saying something in public is something else and actually giving the break means a lot.