Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
[QUOTE=b4begin

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1179

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tellybuzz article.

Happy for Raja, wish him success. Kudos to Vishal-Shekar, always knew they were the best mentors. Looks like they will come back for the next season.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Barnali - 16 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

I am not surprised to read what the article said about NRIs..... well I have met many people here who would not like to hear to aneek but would surely love to hear raja throughout the evening..... even i said on many threads that raja reminds me of sonu as sonu performs on stage.... he is the best performer in the lot for stage shows so its natural for organisers to ask for raja only evening.... afterall they are paying money.....

the C 2005 concert here was a mass failure with half of the crowd back out of the hall half way.... same will happen here with aneek given prominance.... rather i m doubtful of people going for concert....

while raja concerts would be a mass success, aneek concerts can have moderate success ๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't agree. We have a lot of Aneek supporters out here in US.

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Wow.. good start for Raja.. Iam happy for him.. looks like bollywood found cheaper version of Sukhwinder singh

Thanks Shady for sharing... ๐Ÿ˜Š

yup that's wat i was thinking๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Anuradha thumbnail
Why dont we all carry on and leave out this bitterness created during C2007.. Still we are carrying on with the fan fights.. Lets be happy that these contestants are getting chance in big banners.. May it be Amanat or Raja or Aneek, they all deserve it.. Infact in one interview Amanat said, they all are going to stay together in Mumbai.. When they have accepted it and moved on.. Why are we still hanging on to it..

I simply dont feel like coming to the section just because of this.. Lil champs has started.. Why dont we just enjoy these little kids performing.. Please guys, lets move on.. These C2007 bitterness seems to be carrying even now.. Edited by Anu.Rad - 16 years ago
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

Why dont we all carry on and leave out this bitterness created during C2007.. Still we are carrying on with the fan fights.. Lets be happy that these contestants are getting chance in big banners.. May it be Amanat or Raja or Aneek, they all deserve it.. Infact in one interview Amanat said, they all are going to stay together in Mumbai.. When they have accepted it and moved on.. Why are we still hanging on to it..

I simply dont feel like coming to the section just because of this.. Lil champs has started.. Why dont we just enjoy these little kids performing.. Please guys, lets move on.. These C2007 bitterness seems to be carrying even now..

Totally agree with you Anu ji, it seems the traffic in this section has considerably diminished a lot compared to just a couple of week back, by the way how did your exams go, hope you did well thangachi๐Ÿ˜›
rocker1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishanku3

One more thing to be noted is, it is the producer or director who is the ultimate authority on whether to keep a song in his movie, or that particular version of the song, or the version of the song recorded by different singers.

Recent events can be referred to support the above argument and one of which was the Jhoom barabar jhoom fiasco when Daler Mehendi went to town screaming about how Shankar's version of the title song was preferred over his version.

It is reported that Monty singh MD of Sawaariya had recorded 24 songs and it was brought down to 10 or something at the insistence of the director SLB,

I also recently read that one of the leading directors asked to keep a Mahalaxmi iyer version of a song in his movie rejecting those recorded in Shreya & Sunidhi's voices.

So anything can  happen & unhappen in the big bad world of Bollywood.

That's true - just because they sang a song, it may not necessarily reach the final version of the film. I think that happened with Vinit as well, when his songs were scrapped and Sonu re-sang for Apne.

But in any case, getting that first opportunity is a big step. Raja has got that opportunity, and Amanat as well (and Aneek also to a lesser extent).

desimam thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_y116

yup that's wat i was thinking๐Ÿ˜‰ 

do not worry about raja, Cheaper version of  Sonu clone will sure get roti from HR

Edited by desimam - 16 years ago
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OUCH!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

What can be a bigger insult than refusing to have the WINNER as a contestant in a world tour!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

OUCH!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

What can be a bigger insult than refusing to have the WINNER as a contestant in a world tour!! ๐Ÿ˜†

In fact Aneek is not getting shows in India too.Raja is very busy in shows throughout India after the finals.May be Aneek is not going all out for shows as he himself said in an interview that it will take 2 years time for his voice to mature.He needs to learn dancing too like Raja to rock the stage and I am sure he will rock after 2 years.

Edited by Raghuraj - 16 years ago
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How does someone who has highest votes in INDIA, not have any shows there??