Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys i wanted to write a fanfic since long time but wasnt able to come up wid the right concept for angad and kripa.

well so far this is wat i have let me no if u want me to continue.

kripa: daughter of gayatri n suryabhan

Harshini: sister of kripa

dadi: mother of suryabhan

naina: childhood friend of Gayatri

Dilip: exhusband of naina and father of angad, kartik and misty. also business partner of damini bose

Pritvi: friend of kripa and harshini n also the khanna kids.

damini: mother of Prithvi

naina n dilip are seperated due to family problems 15 years ago. angad ended up wid naina and misty, kartik lived wid dilip. angad knows that he has a brother and a sis but dont no them by face.

harshini is in love wid kartik but due to some problems she is marrying prithvi. prithvi loves harshini from the start wid all his heart. he does not no that harshini loves kartik.

misty is very nice n best friend of kripa and harshini but she sometimes treats others the ways they treat her

kripa a very nice decent gud lookin girl. she is very gud at studies n one of the best students of her college. she wants to do art n music in her future life. she loves to love and loves to be loved. treats everyone gud no matter how they treat her. she thinks that gud can conquer bad.

angad very nice at heart very gud at handaling business. helps his mom sometimes in her business. he loves music. for him music is life.  he is lookin for a simple indian girl to fall in love wid.

coming up

harshini's mehndi. kripa's first encounter wid angad. misty's first encounter wid angad. fight between harshini n kartik. someone over hears theri conversation.

who could have over heard them? will prithvi find out about harshini n kartik? will he marry her? will kripa n angad fall in love at first sight? or will it be misty n angad fallin in love wid each other at first sight?

i will continue this later let me no if u guys like the concept n i will add on to it later on.

Edited by zarna - 17 years ago
Selina thumbnail
Sounds interesting so far. Plz cont. 😊
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great,plz continue soon
zarna thumbnail
episode one

at the sharma residence. morning sun rises and we see a door opening. there is a big living room dining area. there r stairs that leads to the second floor of the house. on the second floor a door opens n a beautiful lookin girl comes out of the room. she is wearing white t-shirt and blue jeans. she is combing through her wet hair wid her fingers. she finally looks up and we get to see a beautiful face wid brown eyes that are sparkeling wid happyness. its kripa.

kripa: ramukaka nasta taiyar hai?(is the breakfast ready?)
ramukaka: han bitiya nasta taiyar hai or sub log tumhara intezar kar rahe hain. jaldi ao
kripa: ati hun ramukaka.

she comes running down the stairs to the dining area. we get to see another simple but beautiful looking girl. its harshini. we see gayatri surving breakfast. n suryabhan is reading teh daily news paper. dadi is doin pooja. she enters the dining area wid pooja ki thali. everyone takes the arti n gets ashirvad from her.

dadi: gayatri beta sham ki taiyari ho gayi?
gayatri: ji maji sab ko invitation cards bhejdiyen hain. bas sham tak sab pahunch jayenge. maji apka juice.
dadi: thank u beta. who sab to thik hai par decoration or who sab kon kar raha hai?
kripa: offo dadi ap itni tention kyun leti ho? main hoon na?
dadi: acha to decoration ka kam ap karne wali ho! tab to ho gaya satyanash
every one laughs
kripa: not fair dadi main itni bhi decorator nahi hun. janti ho jab maine didi ki birthday party mai decoration kiya tha to hamara ghar kitna sundar lag ra ha tha. sab meri tarif kar rahe the.
dadi: par ish bar tumhe aur bhi achi tarah she hamar ghar sajana hoga bitiya. varna log kahenge birthday par itna acha tha aur shaddi par kuch nathi kiya
kripa: phikar not dadi. mai sab sambhal lungi. maine phool vale ko kal hi phone kiya tha who 1o baje tak phool lane hi vala tha. 10:30 baj gaye patanahi abhi tak kyun nahi aya.
harshini: mujeh lagta hai shayad ushe trafic mai der ho gayi hogi. aur nahi to woh tumhare jo special orders they na phoolon ke whohi lane gaya ho ga.
kripa: may be ur r right didi.
we hear a door bell.
kripa: main dekhti hun who phool wala hi hoga. ab late ane ke 100 bahane sunayega. ajkalke log na abhot irrisponsible ho gaye hain. this generation i tell u.
suryabhan: beta apbhi ishi jenerashion ke ho.
everyone starts to laugh.
kripa goin towards the door. at the door we get to see a back of a man. he is wearing faded colored jeans. white shirt. he is very muscular. he doesnt have phoolon ki tokri but instead a der sara saman wid him.

comin up:
kripa n angad's first encounter. harshini n pritvi's prewedding party and harshini's mehndi. Edited by zarna - 18 years ago
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting, but how can mishty n angad fall in love, rnt they bro n sis πŸ˜• 🀒
waiting 4 the nxt part πŸ˜›
zarna thumbnail
thanks for the positive response hope u guys like my first episode i will continue wid the second one very soon. let me no how u guys like the first episode.
zarna thumbnail
cheen they r brother n sis but they dont each other by face i will let u no about it in future episode sorry if u guys got confused about it. that encounter n future meeting r goin to add a twist in my story so keep reading Edited by zarna - 18 years ago
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant wait, hopefully angad doesnt get any feelings for mishty, but definitely for kripa 😊
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kewl, me want to read more. 
baby_princess thumbnail
wow...ur story sounds very intersting!! plzz continue soon!