New Feature ADDED on Andy's SITE

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 15 years ago

hello Friends..

||*|| SHOUT BOX AND COUNTER||*|| .

SHOUT BOX: Its a Box where you can post your comments and can talk to your online friends at the siteSmile

Hit Counter : to keep the track of people visited the site  so far!

Well i have tried to make a site for Andy..As a  parting gift from us to him.Cry.from all of us!! hope you all like the Site as well..if not feel free to thrash itLOL

The fun has just began...Stayed Glued to Mamta Section for more..Plenty MORE..and for More Surprises!!!Wink

www.freewebs.com/anandarena

Party

Lets Rock and RollLOL.

As Akshay is already here..see he is dancing..LOL^^

Have Fun...

Edited by nishtha - 15 years ago
Nish as i said before, the site is beautiful!
i love it. so creative! and the song! i just love it!
keep it up!
you are one of the best talents ive seen Embarrassed
Well mikey.. yaar thanks alot for liking the site..you know exactly what i am goign through so thanks alot for being here Cry Cry Cry jus that.. talent you have seen..please drop that line..as i am on FLOOR ROFL

hey nish the site is fab....can tell u put a lot of hard work into it.....so sad the show is ending...wish all the best 2 the cast of the show Smile im sure andy will appear in another show soon so dnt stay 2 depressed
d site is great   Clap Clap

Wow Nish! Mindblowing job on the site yaar. Clap I looove all the avies and siggies. Embarrassed I wonder what the other surprises will be? Tongue
omgggggggggggg nish dii...the site is awesomee..how do u do that?? LOL LOL superbbbbbbbbbbb diiii..amazingggggggggggg Clap Clap Clap mindblowingggg Clap Clap Clap

keepit upp Clap Clap
Awesome Site Nish Clap

More surprises? Cant wait Tongue