•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all! I hope all are well.

Well as you know it has been a long time since anything was posted in this forum mainly because of the fact the show has ended. I'm not even sure anyone will read this post, but I just wanted to know...how many of you do still actually visit this forum for any reason at all?

Please reply to this if you do visit the forum even now.

Take Care

Love Eish xxx 😊

Yeh,i do still visit this forum quite regularly but don't really post anythin cauze i don't think many people visit this forum now, and i don't think many people will reply 2 my post. 😊 😳
hiya

im still waiting for the last episode - WRITTEN update???? will u guys post it on the forum

i cant c the video due to technical reasons

or i dont mind what happend in the last episode in brief

take care all

xx ruma xx
Hi! Thanks for replying.

Ruma, you should have posted this query in the "Curious Corner" section, I check this forum almost everyday and would have indeed tried to fulfil your request sooner. I would post the update myself but as we are behind here in the UK, I have not yet seen the last episode. I will post a topic asking a member from India to provide a written update, if no one replies then you may just have to wait for the episode to air.

Do I take it that Sesh is the only member who visits this forum now?

Please reply to this topic if you do still visit this forum!

Take Care
Love Eish xxx 😊
Edited by Eish - 16 years ago
hiya ye i always visit the forum for the updates - im a quiet member and normally just read the updates :-)

is it ok if an update can be written of the full update?

anywyas take care

xx ruma xx
Eish..how could you forget me?!?! I do visit this section very often...I dont post much since I'm a bit tied up with my studies these days. This show rocked, rocks and will continue rocking..so I could probably never forget visiting this section! 😳
Hi! Neha Ji, I could never forget you and I never did! I just thought not many people replied to the post so maybe not many people visited still. I was definitely hoping for you to reply Neha! You are totaly right about saying this show rocks and always will, just becuase its off-screen doesn't mean we have to forget about it!

C'mon all TSZTSAians, we can still rock this forum, right?! A TSZTSAian once, a TSZTSAian for life!

Love Eish xxx 😃

Edited by Eish - 16 years ago
even i visit this forum too.
i miss this show so much.